Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 31. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Come Guys many Yeti in 12. IT Spawn only Here come on.
Week Player bohdan offline :-(
Nothing Change since month. Event npc Shoot everytime in Same player.
A Point for Fair Play :-D i know Nobody Care this.

Its fair that only one get the damage and g
Can spend many time for repair. Nice logic
Come to lvl 12 Guys WE need Help there, WE are only 2 Player there
Where are enemys, bohdan matinto or anyone other? Pls te me Here when you See they.
I write now Here for the next 24 houR because Chat Ban Cheesy
Who Care this
After a half hour now i can See where Yeti spawn ^^ thx
Anyone See bohdan?
Nice chatban cant See where Yeti spawn. Idiots Play your Shit Event alone.
Only lagy Server and No information. Thats clickfight.
Yesterday a Player named mmmrrr want Help matinto and get banned for a hour for this. Reasson only english in Chat. But the Others get nothing only the Player that want Help Moderator gets banned :-D
Thx
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Only a few hours left until the event starts!

The conditions are almost perfect for the event NPCs - it's getting cold outside and it is already dark..

So be prepared to discover soon four new NPCs in the arena!
Yes, the winter event will end on Valentine's Day at 21:00(UTC+1)...

These NPCs love the cold and foggy weather outside - they will hide in the fog and then come out and attack you!
Therefore, they don't really celebrate Valentine's Day..

Get yourself prepared to fight those four event NPCs.

As last time, there will be one support NPCs to help the weaker players to get stronger more faster and one NPC that is more stronger.

But there are going to be two more NPCs. Both are boss NPCs and will reward you with great rewards!

Join now get yourself prepared and don't miss the start of the event!
It starts thursday, the 31.01 at 21:00(UTC+1), will go on for two weeks and end on Valentine's Day, 14.02 at 21:008UTC+1).
Activity: 266
Winter Event!

Yes, we already had a winter event mid December but as the Tempreture droped again, the winter monsters are back!

The winter event will start on thursday, the 31.01 at 21:00(UTC+1), and will end after 14 days on thursday, the 14.02!

http://www.clickfight.net/img/XMAS2.png

There will be the support NPC and a weaker NPC but this time there will be two NPCs that are stronger - giving you more rewards!

Get ready to fight those NPCs and get their "normal rewards" and also the event coins to buy the best equipment in the black market.

ends in Valentine's day
Activity: 71
Oh new Event great.  Grin Grin Grin
Winter Event!

Yes, we already had a winter event mid December but as the Tempreture droped again, the winter monsters are back!

The winter event will start on thursday, the 31.01 at 21:00(UTC+1), and will end after 14 days on thursday, the 14.02!

There will be the support NPC and a weaker NPC but this time there will be two NPCs that are stronger - giving you more rewards!

Get ready to fight those NPCs and get their "normal rewards" and also the event coins to buy the best equipment in the black market.
Almost half time of the competition!

If you haven't joined the competition - you still have enough time to give your best and get your share of the prize pool!

Join now and give your best in the arena to get your share of the 85,000 satoshi we are giving away.
Don't miss our weekly competition!

It has already started but you still have enough time to join and get your share of the prize pool. The competition will end today at midnight!

We are giving away 85,000 satoshi in total to the top 30 players!

Join now and give your best to get your share of the prize pool.
Hi can any of you that runs this contact me inn the game, have an issue that you can help me with.

Thanx.

//JustClean

I tried to contact you yesterday but I think that I just missed you...

I will be online tomorrow evening. Else you could write me a pm so that we get your issue fixed as fast as possible.
Activity: 1
Hi can any of you that runs this contact me inn the game, have an issue that you can help me with.

Thanx.

//JustClean
Only just a few hours left to join the competition and to get those rewards!

The competition ends today at midnight (UTC+1) - we are giving away 100,000 satoshi in total to the top 40 players!

Join now and get your share of the big prize pool!
Only 45 minutes until our weekly competition starts!

The competition starts today at 10:00 and ends at midnight the same day!

We are giving away 100,000 satoshi to the top 40 players.

Join now, get your skills as high as possible and get your weapons ready to maximize your chance for a great reward.
Don't miss our next competition!

The competition starts on this Sunday, the 20.01, at 10:00 and ends on the same day at midnight.

This time, we are giving away 100,000 satoshi in total to the top 40 players!

Join now, train your skills and get your weapons ready - and get your share of the big prize pool!
Weekly Competition!

We are giving away 100,000 satoshi in total to the top 40 players!

Therefore, join now and train your skills to get strong enough!

Don't miss the competition: It will start on the 20.01 at 10:00 and ends on the same day at midnight!

Pages:
Jump to: