Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 32. (Read 41264 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Don't miss our weekly competition.

You still have time to join, the competition ends today at midnight!

We are giving away 80,000 satoshi in total to the top 30 players.

Join now and get yourself a part of the rewards.
I want to give you some information about a few things.

1. The server transition:

Many people asked us why we did it on a friday evening. We aren't able to live from clickfight, therefore all updates we are doning happen in our free time / evening. As we wanted to have a new server before the next competition / before the winter event ends, the only way was to do it on the friday evening.

That the new server wasn't able to handle our game wasn't planned. Therefore we had the rollback on the Saturday to make the game playable as fast as possible again.

2. Improve the game for the stronger players:

We got a lot of messages in the past days, that the game supports the weaker players and holds back the already strong players. That isn't what we intended. We know that sometimes it takes quite a while until new elements are added - as I already wrote, we are all doing this in our free time.

We are going to discuss what elemts we can add to our game to make the game more fun or the already strong players.

If you have any further ideas how to improve our game (except of those that have already been written here), please write us those ideas.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
can I use WiFi connections to play ?

Yes i have play many times with mobile internet too!. only when its very slow (in germany they reduce it hard after XXX volume)
BUT

i want say thanks, I had in this game a very nice time! I am happy that i am a piece from this guys that makes the arena to this now :-). We fights a lot, make wars and looks for a more peacefull arena. Grow Associations, some of us make very nice youtube videos for all new player to get the easiest start in clickfight.

many is happen, some americans hear the first time from Döner Kebap, a other one get a little princess and is not a over the world happiest daddy. we saw some idiots that betrayed us after we forgive and helped them, skrapy :-D.
we learned that a idiot that bully the new players in arena lvl 2-5 and mean thats only because, he want make they angy against us ^^.
SlumDoge Millionär :-D.

so many things :-D i cant write here all, but everyone of us have a histry that us connect. after this time is really like a familie.

and thx to clickfight too! im sure its many many many work! make new things like assocation and and and. this dont comes from nothing! you must know what we maybe need, and then you must integrate it to the game.

from my side what i think/feel our ways want goes in different direction. I dont understand really why, because i was over a half year here, but what i need/want, looks for me that i dont get it, many think goes in the wrong direktion for me personally.
Thank that the most time anyone listen when i see bugs or had improvements sayed.
Thx 4 the free plattform where we can play and get for this some little money :-).
maybe a tiny but for a community expensive thing, i think you must talk more. write some news when you want make something. you do it yeah, i see most time you make it short before. Let they know. everyone can understand that this need long time and cant work everytime when you plan it. but then they see you want do this and this on this day...
but i cant say that this team dont make many and dont work hard for us. im SURE they do, i have see it :-.) thx clickfight

The wrong Dutchman  Huh
Activity: 9
Hi Tob, not sure if you will read this, but you are making it way to easy for newer players to easily become as good as older players. What took us old players months to get good weapons such as 50 bn3 and 30 fw3, newer players can easily get in less than a month since they can easily buy a bunch for a couple of event coins. You should make it so older players can get better as well as fast.
1. You should make it so prestigepoints / experience points count for something
Make it so that when u reach a certain level (19) or have a certain amount of prestigepoints (30k or higher) that u can buy bn4 with cryptos. This way, older players still have an advantage.

This way older players will still be interested in playing, which is also better for you guys since u will player more players. Or, it might just lead to waves of people joining and leaving without staying.
Activity: 45

many lose interest in the game unfairly you come to our old players.
I agree on 10000000000000%  JasonF
now your chance!
maybe you are new there? but you are not strong enough for do what you wanna do?
here is your chance!
I sell this Charackter, JasonF. Email adress we change when you buy this account. after changing email adress, you can change and choose your own name! SURE! you Choose than your own Passwort :-).

This Charackter was many times first place in competition. i want get in tears... many people are peaceful with this charackte. when i can get a wish, take this guys in care. they are every time true to you, help you when they can. pls dont bully or threadment any players. but thats your turn...

all slots and all fw3, half bn3 and half bn4 you have then too! the skills are increased too between 40-45. the skills with the highest price you have on lvl45. lvl 40 is the skill xp. you see, this are not low skills ;-)

in front of the ammunation, you dont think about that you need in the next weeks-month new ammu. you have 500k from the strongest(mobile strike, you get 10k by finish a darknet [with this charackter you can make darknet without problems in under 88minuts, faster i nobody see someone and this without waste the srongest ammunation!])
at the moment there are 1 million from the cloud attack ammunation! the strongest after the mobile strike!

and at the end, you have for the future 22 darknet and 10 creditnet. both are a good option when you play and want a god place in competition i think.

any question? ask :-)

i never wanted it, but you are the second best player from ranking. you cant buy you anything with this, but it explain thats a strong charackter. little bit more as a half year old.

Activity: 266
can I use WiFi connections to play ?
Activity: 15
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
we are live again.

You can join clickfight.net via www.clickfight.net
Rollback

We tried for serveral hours to get the game run smoothly.

But at the end we decided that the new server had too many issues and we therefore going to switch back to the old server.

We know that the game performance wasn't always the best, but all in all it worked. In addition, we optimized a lot and therewith the game should run more smoothly on the old server.

The rollback is going to start at 13:00 (UTC+1).

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

There will be a compensation for the long down time during the first transition and now the rollback.
Nun bin ich in der arena aber weiterhin das problem geht nicht hören als lvl5

Nachtrag
Mitlerweile habe ich lvl 7 erreicht, immerhin gibts nun paar xp beim killen.

Nach dem wiederholten versuch diesesmal aber über 5 minuten wie gewohnt ab in die arena. Alle npc gekillt und versucht von 5-6. Siehe da, es geht. Happy, gefreut. Alle npc gekillt und direkt weiter hoch. You cannot jump up because your level is too low.
Super... Jump alle npc gekillt und nochmal. :-D what the fuck? Es geht! In 7 Also alle npc gekillt und weiter gehts. Tja denkste nichts.

Schreibe es nun hier, im spiel bist du ja bevor ich es getestet offline gegangen.
Also bei mir gehts jedenfalls nicht.
Sobald ich login klicke kommt dieser fehler...

Error with the Database: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'ip' at row 1
A compensation for the long down time will come - don't worry.

But as we experienced, the start was rather laggy.

The game is now running smoothly but as the time passed we detected more problems.
We therefore aren't sure if we are going to stay with this server...

I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Test logout for one minute now the same error like before ^^ when i want login white window and the error code
Error with the Database: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'ip' at row 1

We made some fixes to reduce the lag.

You can now join again!
Good news!

The transition is finally done and we are back again!

You can now join clickfight.net via www.clickfight.net again.

Server transition update

We had some issues at the beginning - the transition should be done in roughly an hour.
First of all: Thank you for the feedback.

We try to improve our game the whole time.

We therefore have a server transition.
The transition will start today at 18:30 (UTC+1). The transition - If everything works as planned- should take about 1hour.

Our game will run more smoothly after transition.

I will inform you if any problems occur during the transition.
Pages:
Jump to: