Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 34. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
You can still join our weekly competition!

As this is the first competition this month, not only do the top 30 players receive rewards - the rewards themselves are higher than usual!

Our birthday event is also still going until the 04.12!

Join now and use both, the comeptition and the event, to get stronger faster. And also to receive more satoshi than usual!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm not able to play, the arena is freezing, I write in the chat does not appear, very late in the shots.
Clickfight.net is turning 2 years old!

You are able to buy 2 creditnets from the black market for just 1 credit each!
But only today. Be quick!

Join now and get yourself those creditnets!
I am very sorry for the inconvenience throughout the last day.

We fixed the performance problems and we apologize for the down-time of clickfight.net

We decided that the event will not end on the 03.12 - instead it will now last a day longer and ends on the 04.12!
Also to help you to catch up the lost time, you can buy 20,000 Cloud Attack Ammo for just 1 Credit in the black market!
Activity: 3
the problem continues, I can not play, freezing a lot, I do not see some comments in the chat, the comments that I make in the chat some do not appear, the information of gains of the npc and exploits does not appear. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 9
What is going on with the game? Impossible to jump, cannot see anything that is going on, (ex. health of npc going down when i attack, my bullets flying, etc. ) and whenever I try to kill an event npc, I can only receive XP but no event coins. Please fix this asap, as this issue makes it almost impossible for gameplay. Thank you so much and will appreciate it if you can let us know when you decide to fix this problem. Smiley
Activity: 45
what happens is impossible to play
Activity: 4
What happens I can not access the game
Not only can you get even stronger through the birthday event - ends on 03.12!

Tomorrow is our weekly competition!

Join now and get those rewards tomorrow.

And don't forget, next week is a new month - that means higher rewards in the competition on the 02.12!
The birthday event still goes on until 03.12

You still get the event coins and therewith get even stronger.

The bifidus now gives even more event coins and deals less damage!

So you get even more event coins even faster!
The event has started!

Clickfight is turning 2 years old!

Join now and use the event NPCs.

Either levle up faster and therewith fight with other players in the higher arenalevels.

Or get  through the black market even stronger than you are now and show everyone who's the strongest player in the arena!
Get yourself prepared!

Join now and get yourself already some weapons if your new to clickfight. Else check that you have the best equipment you have already equipt.

The event will start today at 21:00 (UTC+1) and will end on the 3.12 again at 21:00 (UTC+1).
Activity: 15
An ad has worked on my site
clickfight Cool
Our birthday event is starting tomorrow!

Join now and be sure to use the event!

You can either level up fast or get even stronger than you are now!

The event will end on the 03.12!
The location is slow Undecided

I am very sorry that this occurs during the competition.

We are working on it and trying to solve it as fast as possible.
Activity: 15
The location is slow Undecided
Activity: 45
impossible to play
Activity: 266
the site cannot open just now
On the 30.11 Clickfight turns 2 years old!

We therefore have a birthday event. It will start this monday and ends on the 03.12!

During that event, you can find 4 NPCs from the first version of clickfight!

You have the chance to receive the event currency - named event coins - from all of those event NPCs.

The black market will open right at the beginning of the event but will close at the end of the event!
You can buy the best equipment from the game there, but only with the event coins!

Join now and get some of the rewards from the competition that starts tomorrow. And then use the event right the next day to either level up faster or get even stronger.
Activity: 175
Merit: 14
When is the black market coming out?
Pages:
Jump to: