Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 44. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
The last competition!

The competition has already started! But it still goes until 23:59 (UTC+1).

So still enough time to join now and get those satoshi rewards!

We are giving away 30k satoshi today!

The goal is to get as many XP as possible!

Good luck to all participants!
The penultimate competition!

The goal today is to get as many credits as possible!

We are giving away 20k satoshi!

The competition is still going until 23:59 (UTC+1); therefore join now and give your best to get those rewards!

Congratulations to those who made it into the top 5 in our "early-bird" competition!

Tonight, from 21:00 until 04:00(UTC+1) will be our second competition for today!

The goal is to kill as many players as possible!

So, give your best and get those rewards!

And of course, the more players are participating the more fun it'll be!

Good luck to all!
Don't forget our fith competition!

The competition is still going until 23:59 (UTC+1).
The goal is to earn the most credits.

We are giving away 10k satoshi to the top 7 players!

The event ends on the 26.11. Come back every day to get as many satoshi rewards as possible!
Congratulations to those players who got enough points to be in the top 7!

The next competition is still going, so it is not too late to join and get those satoshi rewards!

The goal is to get as many cryptos as possible.

Keep in mind that there are going to be at least one competition every day until the 26.11 !

Good luck to all participants
The second competition is over!

Congratulations to the top ten players!
Thank you for participating.

Don't forget todays competition!
Starting at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ending at 23:59(UTC+1)!
The goal is to get as many NPC kills as possible.

As I mentioned before we are starting this Sunday, the 19.11, a "one week competition event".

So from this Sunday until next Sunday there will be at least one competition every day.

Now the timetable:

- The first Competition: 19.11, start 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 20.11 : Also starts at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 21.11 : Also starts at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 22.11 : Starts at 07:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 14:00 (UTC+1).

- 22.11 : Starts at 20:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 23.11 : Starts at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 24.11 : Starts at 05:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 12:00( (UTC+1).

- 24.11 : Starts at 21:00 (UTC+1) and ends on the 25.11 at 04:00 (UTC+1).

- 25.11 : Starts at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

- 26.11 : Starts at 10:00 (UTC+1) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

Further information, like rewards and goal, will follow soon!

So stay tuned!
Get yourself prepared for the upcoming competition!

In total we are giving away 30k satoshi on sunday!

The whole next week will be a competition week, every day will be a differnt competition!

For any further idea how to improve the game write them here. We will think about every idea!
put medkit elsewhere. i literally click it accidentally 3 times. sorry im clumsy.

To thank you for the misplacement of the medkit, we decided to give you the accidentally used medkit back!

Through that you now have the old amount of the medkit.

Thanks again.

As mentioned above we will change the placement of the medkit in the near future so that this doesn't happen again.

put medkit elsewhere. i literally click it accidentally 3 times. sorry im clumsy.

Sorry to hear that you used so many medkit unnecessarily...

To prevent that we have Hotkeys. Just hover over the buttons and a small textbox will appear with the hotkey.

Hopefully this will prevent any further accidentally use.

We will keep it in mind.

Through the implementaion of further ideas the ui will be changed.
With that change we'll also change the position of the medikit so that this won't happen anymore.
Thanks to all participants who tried their best in the test competition!

Everything worked fine with the test competition; therefore, we are starting a competition event!

The event will start on the 19.11 and will ends on the 26.11. Every day there will be a different competition with higher rewards!

The first competition will start on the 19.11 from 10:00 till 23:59 (UTC+1).
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Thanks matinto for the fast help.

Do I get it right, that the respawn is now clear?

If any further question should come up wirte them either here , per PM or per mail at our support mail : [email protected]

Youre welcome.

I hope I win today's competition.
Will the next competitions have bigger rewards? Especially more satoshi Wink
It says im using proxy when I do not...

We updated our proxy check, therefore this problem shouldn't occure anymore. If you still get the prxoy message please tell us so that we can check and fix the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear admin
once my arena level was 4 and i died
then i restart with arena level 1
but i cant be level 2-3 again..
my username akustik
is it a bug?

Maybe I can help you.
In the arenalevels you find different NPCs. The higher your arenalevel is, the stronger the NPCs are. You can switch between arenalevels by clicking "Jump Up" or "Jump Down" in the arena. You will see that your arenalevel changes. You can change your arenalvel as often as you want to. Only your maximum arenalevel is restricted. Your maximum arenalevel is your playerlevel (see the main page for your player level. It is different. To see the XP requirements, just look in the FAQ).

When you die, you have 2 options:
1. Respawn in the same arenalevel (you might get killed again because you only respawn with 20% of your hitpoints)
2. Respawn in first arenalevel (You are safe here, NPCs don't attack you and PVP is disabled in the first arenalevel).

If I die, i usually choose to respawn in the same arenalevel. So I don't have to jump all the levels up again.

Thanks for your help
now it's ok Wink

Thanks matinto for the fast help.

Do I get it right, that the respawn is now clear?

If any further question should come up wirte them either here , per PM or per mail at our support mail : [email protected]
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
dear admin
my username akustik
is it a bug?

Maybe I can help you.
In the arenalevels you find different NPCs. The higher your arenalevel is, the stronger the NPCs are. You can switch between arenalevels by clicking "Jump Up" or "Jump Down" in the arena. You will see that your arenalevel changes. You can change your arenalvel as often as you want to. Only your maximum arenalevel is restricted. Your maximum arenalevel is your playerlevel (see the main page for your player level. It is different. To see the XP requirements, just look in the FAQ).

1. Respawn in the same arenalevel (you might get killed again because you only respawn with 20% of your hitpoints)
2. Respawn in first arenalevel (You are safe here, NPCs don't attack you and PVP is disabled in the first arenalevel).

If I die, i usually choose to respawn in the same arenalevel. So I don't have to jump all the levels up again.

Thanks for your help
now it's ok Wink
dear admin
my username akustik
is it a bug?

Maybe I can help you.

Activity: 78
Keep the change
It says im using proxy when I do not...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
dear admin
my username akustik
is it a bug?
Tomorrow, the 12.11, our first test competition is going to start!

You'll can give your best from 10:00 till 23:59 and recieve satoshi as a reward!

You'll just have to join the normal arena!

For each gained xp you'll get points but you'll lose 250 points if you die as a penalty!

Therefore, watch out!

If the test competition works fine and no issues, there are going to be more competition in the near future!

With a bigger pricepool!

Good luck to all of you!
Oh, that was quicker than I hoped Smiley

Good luck to all participants Wink
The first competition!

This Sunday from 10:00-23:59 (UTC+1) our first test competition is going to start.

We are trying to test everything before we use the competitions regularly.

The goal is to get the most xp as possible!
Through the changes you don't have to join a different arena, just go into the normal arena and give your best!

This time there are 3k satoshi in the pricepool!

For gathered xp you'll get points but if you die you are going to lose 250 points!

Good luck to all of you!

Pages:
Jump to: