Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 41. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
wise change admin. will test it out soon, but it looks ok af!

cheers BTCro
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Next Update!

As some of you already said, it is quite annoying if you spawn in the arena and someone hunts you down like 10 times in a row.

To prevent abuse of that we decided to change that a bit.

You'll receive 100% of the rewards of you kill the same person 3 times in 30 minute.
After that you'll only receive halve of the rewards.

- 1-3 kills -> 100% rewards
- 4 kills -> 50% rewards
- 5 kills -> 25 % rewards
etc.

Also after those 3 kills in 30 minutes the kills don't count anymore for the daily challenge or the competitions!

With this we want to prevent that someone pushes semselves!

We'll have an eye on that, if we recognize that the cut by halves are to hard, we'll change those percentage!

Please give us your feedback. We still want to have pvp in the arena!
Activity: 13
нeзpoзyмiв xтo вiдcтaв i кyдa.
if you yourself is jeka7... gz bro, you're officially retarded
я aнглiйcкий нiкoли нe вивчaв якщo xoчeш знaти

Я нi, нe нaвчивcя вce, щo знaю, гpaти в iгpи. Heмaє пpичин для тoгo, щoб ти мiг бyти пpиxильникoм мeнe. Bce, щo я xoчy, цe гpa, щoб бyти гapнoю i cпpaвeдливoю для вcix! (Пepeклaдaч Google)
я aнглiйcкий нiкoли нe вивчaв якщo xoчeш знaти
Please get educated and learn some english before you even try to flame someone, dude. You're a shame.
I never attacked jeka's ass first. Dude always attacked me on sight. Ballsucker.  Grin
elfzor you are a full asshole and a plaxe run to mamma, please regret that you have been dined.

I do not understand why you attacked jeka7. normal dude with some friends and with others no. I do that too. It's just envious that he is stronger. He and the old version was the leader.  Roll Eyes Huh Lips sealed
Activity: 14
Thanks for bonus Admin.
It's really great game!
Thanks, admin! Really enjoying all your effort to be as fair as you can. We understand some system errors, serious players would never quit cuz of such a small error.  Wink

The problem is not in players (not including jeka7), if i have in daily challenge for example make 88 satoshi without getting killed, i need jump dowm and hunt everyone that i see to make some satoshi. Maybe if i receive more satoshi for stronger player i don't need kill the weaker ones, but i don't met any stronger ones (not including jeka7). And i kill lower level players if they start to shooting on me, i never shoot first if i don't need to.

And in the end about jeka7, it's not only you that he continuosly killed, he always jump behind me if i try run away, don't know how is he doing it, i always appear in other arena that someone i followed, it's mystery Cheesy
When i started jeka7 have some teammate and they kill players together, they always jump in the same arena and was really anoying, i thing they do something ilegal because the other guy is complete deleted from the game

Bro, yeah I'm not sure what this guy does, he seems to be, somehow, able to jump after you every single time. I could never jump somewhere and have him jump somewhere else randomly. And that has happened with a few other players I jumped from in different situations. Also, I agree, when I have high sat task I go to the lower levels but I don't hit anyone first, just fight players that hit me... Anyways, a higher reward for higher levelled player kills, would be awesome. But, along with that, so no one abuses the pvp, killing the same player more than x times in a x amount of time, can give negative satoshi.

ALSO, I hope he is really cheating and receive the same destiny his cheating mate did. Ban Hammer.  Grin The community doesn't need a toxic player even more now that it's starting to grow.

Cheers
Activity: 2
Hey, admin
I think that daily challange with satoshi collecting is to dificult. At first it was okay when player kills gave 9-15 satoshi per kill, but now we need to collect 50-90 satoshi, but exploits/player kills give 1-5 sats so you have to put many hours to get it done especialy when your not the strongest player. Some daily challanges are to kill few NPC's or get some credits etc. witch takes 5 minutes, I think this needs some balancing work.
Activity: 16
Oh, admin, I got 2 little suggestions.
I've seen higher levelled players hunting lower levels a couple times. I wonder if a lvl cap on pking would be good to have?
That can prevent higher lvl people to pk noobs and make them quit the game cuz power abusers.
Second suggestion... is having some sort of chat inside of the arena. So we can interact a bit more. Atm, everybody looks like bots, really lol and since I'm a bot killer, it's hard for me to distinguish xD

The problem is not in players (not including jeka7), if i have in daily challenge for example make 88 satoshi without getting killed, i need jump dowm and hunt everyone that i see to make some satoshi. Maybe if i receive more satoshi for stronger player i don't need kill the weaker ones, but i don't met any stronger ones (not including jeka7). And i kill lower level players if they start to shooting on me, i never shoot first if i don't need to.

And in the end about jeka7, it's not only you that he continuosly killed, he always jump behind me if i try run away, don't know how is he doing it, i always appear in other arena that someone i followed, it's mystery Cheesy
When i started jeka7 have some teammate and they kill players together, they always jump in the same arena and was really anoying, i thing they do something ilegal because the other guy is complete deleted from the game
Next Bonus event!

Not only is it possible to find our event NPC the next three days .

We also decided to bring a bonus competition tomorrow the 03.01.

The competition will start at 10:00 and ends at 23:59.

The goal is to get as may NPC kills as possible.

The top 30 players will receive rewards!

The satoshi reward is for everyone the same, 100 satoshi.

Through that, also the weaker players can get some satoshi as a compensation for the problem that has occurred.

The other rewards can be seen on the competition site.

Good luck and have fun!
everything seems to be normal again, admin!

also, i noticed that it didnt affect my daily challenges since i'm still on 5+! so glad!

thank you very much! Love ClickFight!

I'm glad that everything is back to normal.

As an apology we decided to bring our event NPC back!

Fight that NPC the next 3 days to earn your lost rewards!

You'll see a message in the top left corner when the NPC has spawned.

Try to get to the NPC as fast as possible and deal as much damage as you can.

The rewards are distributed by damage;therefore with every hit you'll earn more.
everything seems to be normal again, admin!

also, i noticed that it didnt affect my daily challenges since i'm still on 5+! so glad!

thank you very much! Love ClickFight!
Problem solved!

Fristly, we do really apologize for the problem that has occurred!

We are working on it and are trying to get it fixed by 14:30 (UTC+1).

After that everything should be back to normal!

Again we are very sorry for the long wait.
Activity: 168

also today problem
user don't run
impossible fight

admin control !!
Activity: 168
Hello Admin,
username darwin
I have same problem.
Nothing works