Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 42. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello Admin,
username darwin
I have same problem.
Nothing works
I can not fulfill my Daily Challenge
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HELLO

Tob96

I have a problem today 1 january 2018

my lvl is 11

but from many hours my player user don't run
i enter in Arena and fight against NPC
my energy lvl doesn't change
i don't loose any point

and when i shut enemies
i don't see the power of my dos attach for example

so i'm blocked here

help me!!  fiubit

control: fiubit
Activity: 168
hi

i'm lvl 11

today 1 January at 12.19 Rome uct

my user-player does not work..i combat against NPC
but i don't receive nothing
no xp no point no cyprots

help!!  support i need ....support

I do not see any attack i lunch against enemies
one time i see my number of power attach but from today i don't see my attach

does not earn points!!

I do not lose attack points..this is incredible my ddos point don't change amazing
help me!!
it does not work does not react

fiubit
Activity: 57

Wow, so many suggestions!

We weren't that active with discussing new updates during the christmas days...
But we already wrote all suggestions down and going to discusse them in the first week of the new year!

Some suggestions were in the same directions as our own ideas  Smiley
Therefore quite a good chance to see your ideas, maybe slightly changed, in the near future!

But we'll announce those changes!

I'm really sorry to hear that with your ping, I'll let you know with we came up with any change to fix that!

Hopefully you all had a great christmas and have a great start in the new year!

It's ok, admin! I completely understand. Hehe, end of year is the time to go laugh at your stupid uncle in family parties xDD
I'm very glad that you enjoyed the suggestions. My aim is to see this game grow to be as huge as the whole potential it shows me! Really lovin' it. You guys rock!
About the ping, I thaught about using some proxy to try and help me with the lag, but it might be against the rules... So, I'll just wait... It's not that bad, actually. I used to play LoL on EU server before it was available in brazil... 220ms ftw hahah
Could be HUGE to play ClickFight with about 70ms~ tho. Amazing.
Btw, sorry if I extend myself alot, I never could resume anything, gotta explain stuff as a whole or nvm.  Cheesy
Always aiming for nice improvements that can reach y'all players and make the game more enjoyable to all of us! Don't wanna see anyone giving up because they kept getting followed and abused by some powerful idiot who simply cares less about anything besides himself.  Grin
Loved to hear you guys already had considered some of my suggestions! We' on the same path, here.
Me too, admin, hope you had a wonderful xmas and also hope that your new year's eve be as awesome as it can be!

ClickFight ♥  Cool  Kiss
Activity: 424
third suggestion: new crypto purchasable item "teleport tab" which costs X crypto and teleports u to arena lvl 1 under certain conditions (been on current arena level for X seconds; X seconds casting time; etc)

fourth suggestion: Special attack. Some kind of energy bar that charges over time/with damage taken from players, and once it's filled, you can cast a special attack, hitting for an extra % of your current DPS or something.

if you think someday about implementing skills and "mana system", the special attack is a great base!

glad to hear feedback from ya and thanks for the attention!

edit: also... im brazilian, i get regularly 220ms~ ping... any chance to improve that? i dont know, some sort of tunnel perhaps? im having a cool experience even lagged, but it would be even better to be runnin the game as smooth as you gringos  Cheesy Cheesy

ok, thats about it, cheers Cool
jeka7 is the worst player ever Smiley

made me think about #5 suggestion:

this guy sees me and kills me on sight and keeps following me. don't arena jumps take u to some random place in that level?

he killed me twice today. I'll do not run or fight back anymore. I just think there should be a limit of winning stuff when u kill the same person. A cooldown to win satoshi from their death or something. It's ridiculous. There's no way to fight back against that dude, master power abuser. Meh.

edit: I must be giving 100 sat/death or something, this guy won't let me go. I don't even fight back, there's no way. Only waste of ammo.
Now I'm killing a crawler and the dude comes, starts attacking me, i jump, he jumps and keep attacking and follow until dead. lmao. this is so lame. something MUST be done, admin. THis guy alone have the power to make people wanna quit the game with that destructive behavior.  Wink

Giving negative satoshi for excessive killing of the same player, could be good. Anything that can stop power abuse, really. Atm it sucks!

Wow, so many suggestions!

We weren't that active with discussing new updates during the christmas days...
But we already wrote all suggestions down and going to discusse them in the first week of the new year!

Some suggestions were in the same directions as our own ideas  Smiley
Therefore quite a good chance to see your ideas, maybe slightly changed, in the near future!

But we'll announce those changes!

I'm really sorry to hear that with your ping, I'll let you know with we came up with any change to fix that!

Hopefully you all had a great christmas and have a great start in the new year!
jeka7 is the worst player ever Smiley

made me think about #5 suggestion:

this guy sees me and kills me on sight and keeps following me. don't arena jumps take u to some random place in that level?

he killed me twice today. I'll do not run or fight back anymore. I just think there should be a limit of winning stuff when u kill the same person. A cooldown to win satoshi from their death or something. It's ridiculous. There's no way to fight back against that dude, master power abuser. Meh.

edit: I must be giving 100 sat/death or something, this guy won't let me go. I don't even fight back, there's no way. Only waste of ammo.
Now I'm killing a crawler and the dude comes, starts attacking me, i jump, he jumps and keep attacking and follow until dead. lmao. this is so lame. something MUST be done, admin. THis guy alone have the power to make people wanna quit the game with that destructive behavior.  Wink

Giving negative satoshi for excessive killing of the same player, could be good. Anything that can stop power abuse, really. Atm it sucks!
third suggestion: new crypto purchasable item "teleport tab" which costs X crypto and teleports u to arena lvl 1 under certain conditions (been on current arena level for X seconds; X seconds casting time; etc)

fourth suggestion: Special attack. Some kind of energy bar that charges over time/with damage taken from players, and once it's filled, you can cast a special attack, hitting for an extra % of your current DPS or something.

if you think someday about implementing skills and "mana system", the special attack is a great base!

glad to hear feedback from ya and thanks for the attention!

edit: also... im brazilian, i get regularly 220ms~ ping... any chance to improve that? i dont know, some sort of tunnel perhaps? im having a cool experience even lagged, but it would be even better to be runnin the game as smooth as you gringos  Cheesy Cheesy

ok, thats about it, cheers Cool
Oh, admin, I got 2 little suggestions.
I've seen higher levelled players hunting lower levels a couple times. I wonder if a lvl cap on pking would be good to have?
That can prevent higher lvl people to pk noobs and make them quit the game cuz power abusers.
Second suggestion... is having some sort of chat inside of the arena. So we can interact a bit more. Atm, everybody looks like bots, really lol and since I'm a bot killer, it's hard for me to distinguish xD

We were already working on the chat because we thought it would be quite nice to have a slight interation between the players.

And more and more players are asking if we could implement the chat, therefore we are trying to bring the chat as fast as possible.

We already have the no PvP in arena lvl 1, so that the learn how to play the game.

But we are going to think about the lvl cap for higher players.

Thanks for the suggestions, if you have more, we are open to any suggestions you have!
Oh, admin, I got 2 little suggestions.
I've seen higher levelled players hunting lower levels a couple times. I wonder if a lvl cap on pking would be good to have?
That can prevent higher lvl people to pk noobs and make them quit the game cuz power abusers.
Second suggestion... is having some sort of chat inside of the arena. So we can interact a bit more. Atm, everybody looks like bots, really lol and since I'm a bot killer, it's hard for me to distinguish xD
Payouts will be held until the end of the contests?  Huh  Cool

We are very sorry those payouts took far longer than they should have.

I just checked it, all requested payouts should be approved by now; therefore now on your FaucetHub account/wallet.

If any further problems occure, please report those, we will check and fix them as fast as possible.

Payout arrived on my fh successfully. Thank you, admin!
I really thaught u were gonna hold them up until the end of following competitions. Kinda made sense, but, since ur not, alright! Cool

ClickFight BTCest BTCattlez ♥
Activity: 504
Interesting game I'll try Wink

We are very sorry those payouts took far longer than they should have.

I just checked it, all requested payouts should be approved by now; therefore now on your FaucetHub account/wallet.

If any further problems occure, please report those, we will check and fix them as fast as possible.
Don't miss the christmas event!

Until the 27.12 you'll be able to find our christmas presents in the arena.

Have fun finding those.

There are still 8 more competitions to come!

Participate in as many competitions as possible, to get the most rewards!

The next competition is going to start today, the 25.12, at 16:00 and is going to end at 18:00 (UTC+1).

Good luck and have fun!
Great xmas contest, admin! I'm lovin' the game!

Merry xmas to you, admin, to your whole team, and to y'all humble and fellow players!  Cool
Christmas eve competition!

The competition starts at 10:00 and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

The goal is to get as many NPC kills as possible.

Due to this special day, we decided that the death penalty is 0!

Also, the top 20 players will receive rewards, so join now and give your best.

Good luck and have fun!
Christmas presents & competition event!

You can find different christmas presents from today, the 24.12, until the 27.12.

These are exploits, but better!

So have fun finding those and get extra rewards!

The next event starts on the 25.12 and ends on the 26.12!

Over the span of those two days you can participate in 10 different competitions!

5 of those will be on the 25.12, the second half on the 26.12!

To get as many rewards as possible, try to participate in all the competitions!

So get ready for the presents and also for that competition event!
Christmas Eve competition!

The competition beginns at 10:00 and ends at 23:59 (UTC+1).

To celebrate this special day we decided that the top 20 players will get rewards. Therefore give your best, your chances to get some rewards are even higher.

The goal is to get as many NPC kills as possible!

You'll earn points for each kill and due to the special day the death penalty is set to 0!

Enjoy the day, have fun and good luck to all participants!
hello, admin!
I'm new here and really enjoying the game.
I'm a bit confused about weapons though.
I have 20 weapons but each shot uses 20 ammo, but I don't see any difference in damage... its for a better accuracy only or something? Couldn't find a deeper explanation.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: I actually went for 1 weapon equipped only, from 20, and I used to hit like 200 with the 20. now i hit 20 with 1 red equipped lololo

cheers admin lulz

Each weapon uses ammo per shot.

Each weapon type has a different accuracy and a different reload time.

So with the best weapons, you're more likely to hit your target and with the faster reload time, you're also attacking more frequently.

The accuracy and reload time can be found on the weapon shop site.

The base damage is set by the ammo you are using.

Hopefully we could clear up that question.

I like to join this game but im get msg"It apprears you're using a proxy, so please connect normally!". But im not using anything. Cry

We already working on our proxy detector so that those wrong proxy messages won't happen any more.

In the mean time,  could you please write me a pm so that we can solve the problem there?
hello, admin!
I'm new here and really enjoying the game.
I'm a bit confused about weapons though.
I have 20 weapons but each shot uses 20 ammo, but I don't see any difference in damage... its for a better accuracy only or something? Couldn't find a deeper explanation.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: I actually went for 1 weapon equipped only, from 20, and I used to hit like 200 with the 20. now i hit 20 with 1 red equipped lololo

cheers admin lulz
Pages:
Jump to: