Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 46. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
New Event!

If you look at your calendar, you'll notice that this weekend is eastern
Therefore: we have a eastern event from Today, the 14.04, till Tuesday, the 18.04.

You can now find different easter eggs in the arena, click on them and get great rewards, such as satoshi, the new ammo and also the medipack!

- Even if they look different, those eggs all have the same chacne for the same rewards, just different colors Smiley

Spoiler:

- We are currently working on an new big update for the game, therefore stay tuned!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Congrats Tob, I saw that there were lots of improvement in the site. Even I really want to complete today's challenge, it seems that I'm unlucky to have 7 NPC in the gameplay. I tried several times and I've been tired with the boss Cheesy I only got I think maximum of 5 NPC per game. Better luck next time for me.
New Feature!!

We now have the daily challenge!

You recieve satoshi, credits, the new ammo and at the end also one medipack every day!

Just click on the top on competetion and there you have on the left side the tab for the daily challenge.

Complete every day small challenges to get bigger rewards, as you can see on that page.

Also you get a pop-up message when you login to remind you to complete the challenge.

Therefore, keep in mind to complete those every day, to get that higher reward at the end!
Next event in the series of 10 competetion is our normal Sunday Competetion!

It still goes on till 20:00 ( UTC+1) on the 12.03, therefore give it a shot and try your best.

Maybe you'll find yourself in the top 7 and get great rewards, such as satoshi, credits and xp!

Good luck to all of you !
Second Day from the series of 10 competetions in one week!

Keep in mind that today is not one competetion, no there are two competetions!

The first one starts at 12:00-13:00 (UTC+1), with the name "satoshifarmer". Therefore the traget is logically to earn the most satoshi.

The reward from this competetions is in total 8k satoshi!

The second one starts at 21:00-24:00 (UTC+1), with the name "late night fight". The reward from this competetion in total is 15k satoshi.

Don't forget the new ammo and the medipack. These can be a game changer if you use them correctly and with the right timing.

Good luck to all of you!
Today is Thursday, the 09.03, that means our series of 10 competetion in one week is starting today!

The competetion from today is named "Opening competetion" and starts at 14:00 and ends at 17:00( UTC+1).

The target from today is to earn as much xp as possible.

Keep in mind that you only have 4 tries. Therefore don't forget to use the new ammo to deal more damage, to the NPCs or to other players, or if you are getting attackt, use one medipack to heal up 500hp.

Use those wisely, to get your trails longer and therefore higher your chances for the rewards.

Good luck to all of you!
We are starting the next event!
To celebrate the new update, with the new ammo and the medipack

Keep in mind to use the new ammo, to deal more damage and the medipack, to have the chance for a longer trail and therefore a higher chance to get a reward!

We will have a series of 10 Competitions in one week!

The event is starting tomorrow, Thursday, the 09.03, from 14:00-17:00 ( UTC+1).

So keep that in mind and turn in every day, to get the max rewards as possible!

In total we are giving away 180k satoshi!

What is the setup of the different competetions?

1.   09.03 from 14:00-17:00, with the target of earning the most xp as possible, giving in total 25k satoshi.
2.   10.03 from 12:00-13:00, with the target of earning the most satoshi as possible, giving in total 8k satoshi.
3.   10.03 from 21:00-24:00, with the target of earning the most credits as possible, giving in total 15k saothi.
4.   11.03 from 16:00-19:00, with the target of killing the most NPCs, giving in total 20k satoshi.
5.   12.03 from 08:00-20:00, with the target of earning the most satoshi as possible, giving in total 50k satoshi.
6.   13.03 from 19:00-20:00, with the target of killing the most players as possible, giving in total 3k satoshi.
7.   14.03 from 18:00-21:00, with the target of earning the most xp as possible, giving in total 15k satoshi.
8.   15.03 from 14:00-18:00, with the target of earning the most credits as possible, giving in total 12k satoshi.
9.   16.03 from 07:00-14:00, with the target of earning the most satoshi as possible, giving in total 7k satoshi.
10. 16.03 from 17:00-21:00, with the traget of killing the most NPCs as possible, giving in total 15k satoshi.
Sunday, that means today is again our Sunday Competition!

Join now, and try your best in the competetion, and win great prices, such as satoshi, credits and xp!

The competetion is still going till 20:00( UTC+1).

Todays target is to kill as many NPCs as possible.

Keep in mind, that this is the first competetion after our update, therefore don't forget to use the new ammo, if needed, or to use a medipack to heal you up again.

Good luck to all of you!
Update is released!

As you may have noticed, our update is finally done and implemented.

What is different?

- If you click on the character tab, you now see on the left side that there is a shop tap.
- With the new update, we also implemented a rebalancing.

What is the function of the shop?

- If you click on the shop tab, you'll now see that we implemented new ammo and a medipack.
- The ammo15 does 1.5x the normal damage and the ammo 20 does 2.0x the normal damage.
- The medipack heals 500 health and has a cool down of 30seconds.

Through that, pvp should be more interesting, because you can kill a player now faster, if he doesn't uses that medipack.
As you can see, the pvp is now a little bit more "tactical" based, due to the extra ammo and the medipack.

Through the medipack, you can now do longer trials during a competition, due to the fact, that you can heal yourself now, if you got attacked.

In the arena you can swith to differnt ammo using the numbers on your keyboard for the ammo:
- 1 -> the standard ammo that does 1x the normal damage.
- 2 -> the ammo15 that does 1.5x the normal damage.
- 3 -> the ammo20 that does 2x the normal damage.
- m -> to instantly use a medipack, but keep in minde heals 500health and has a 30second cool-down.

Fixes:
- The scroll down function of the space bar is now disabled.
Again Sunday, that means our Sunday Competition is still going till 20:00(UTC+1).

The target this time is to gain as much xp as possible.

Try your best and win great prices, such as satoshis, credits and xp.

Good luck to all of you.

Our Update is done and will be implemented on Tuesday, the 28.02.

Any guesses what it could be?
First of all:

Today is again our Sunday Competition!

Join now and win great prices, such as satoshi, credits and xp!

The competition is today, the 19.02.2017, from 8:00 till 20:00 (UTC+1)!

In total we are giving away almost 100k satoshi!

Have fun and good luck to all of you!

Now to the questions mentioned above:

I suggest you to put a payout status and history page so that members can track their cash out anytime if it was sent already or still in pending status. As of now, I just see the payout request in log but it might be overwrite when a member started playing again. That will also serve as proof of payment when you include the transaction hash as well. Thanks.

Thanks for you suggestion.

Good idea, we will have a look how we implement that and when.

At the moment we are working on the next big update.

Any further suggestions or ideas for the game, feel free to write them, we will have a look what fits quite good in the game at this stage, other may come  a little later if we already have something planned that goes in the same direction as your suggestions.
Okay thank you..

It's been a while now since my last visit to the site, I think after I was banned by the system. Did I miss something, new features / site add ons or the big update you're referring to in your post above? Anyway, I'll be trying to join the Sunday competition and I hope the auto ban system detects the cheater well. Thanks Tob96 !

Hi! Could you please move the ad up in the arena. When i press spacebar it it alway comedown and i don't see anything from above.
I agree with this, I also experienced it before (I jut forgot to tell here). @Tob96, you need to disable the space bar's page down function in the Arena.

Jhenfelipe, till now there is no big new update implemented, so you didn't miss anything. We change some things so that the performance is better. Our update is practically finished and through that will be implemented soon.

We will disable the space bar page down function in the arena, as soon as possible.
I suggest you to put a payout status and history page so that members can track their cash out anytime if it was sent already or still in pending status. As of now, I just see the payout request in log but it might be overwrite when a member started playing again. That will also serve as proof of payment when you include the transaction hash as well. Thanks.

Any further suggestions or ideas for the game, feel free to write them, we will have a look what fits quite good in the game at this stage, other may come  a little later if we already have something planned that goes in the same direction as your suggestions.
Okay thank you..

It's been a while now since my last visit to the site, I think after I was banned by the system. Did I miss something, new features / site add ons or the big update you're referring to in your post above? Anyway, I'll be trying to join the Sunday competition and I hope the auto ban system detects the cheater well. Thanks Tob96 !

Hi! Could you please move the ad up in the arena. When i press spacebar it it alway comedown and i don't see anything from above.
I agree with this, I also experienced it before (I jut forgot to tell here). @Tob96, you need to disable the space bar's page down function in the Arena.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cool game to play Smiley nice job

Join now and have the chance to win great prices, such as satoshis, credits and xp!

The traget this time is to get as many satoshis as possible from the NPCs.

Have fun and good luck to all of you!

To keep you up to date, we are still working on the better performance of the game.

Also we now have some new graphics for our NPCs that we will implement, as soon we have for all NPCs new graphics.

The next big update is also coming soon!
Like every Sunday, today is again our Sunday Competition.

Win great Rewards, such as satoshi, credits and xp.

The competiton goes till 20:00 (UTC+1), so join now and try your best!

The target this time is to kill the most NPCs.

Good luck to all of you and maybe we will see each other in the arena.
Reminder:

Today is again, like every Sunday, our Sunday Competition!

Win great rewards, such as satoshi, credits and xp.

Join now and try your best!

The target today is to gain the most xp possible.

To all who are giving it a shot, Good Luck and maybe we will see each other in the arena Smiley

Any further suggestions or ideas for the game, feel free to write them, we will have a look what fits quite good in the game at this stage, other may come  a little later if we already have something planned that goes in the same direction as your suggestions.
Reminder:

This event goes from 8:00 till 20:00 (UTC+1).

Join now and have the chance to win great prices such as satoshi, credits and xp.

Good luck to all of you and maybe we will see each other in the arena Smiley
Hi tob96, after reading your post I decided to join again in the competition. I visited the site and play several times using my mobile. After that I logged out in the competition to avoid being killed and minimize my browser while doing some important stuff. When I go back, my account was logged out already and a notif was posted:

You were banned on 2017-01-22 14:45:02 with the following reason:
bot

I don't think I am too good in the game for the system to say that I am using bot.  Huh Can you check it? My uname is bitcoingeek. Thank you in advance

Good News for some of you!

We had a mistake in our automatically ban system, through that some players got falsely banned.

We now have unbanned some players who may got falsely banned wich means these players now get a second chance.

Our new ban system is online and is definitly safe and an ban won't be cancelled for a single person.

We are really sorry for happend and will do everything that this won't happen again!
Those players, who now get a second chance: Have fun playing!
Pages:
Jump to: