Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CLOUT - Media Decentralized. - page 11. (Read 12278 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 29, 2017, 01:12:11 AM
It's a nice project. Hoping to see the project succeed

We appreciate the feedback! Glad nobody feeds into the trolls. Project is ongoing and a restructure is inbound for the benefit of the investors!

That is really great idea inorder to benefit the investors because already clout is getting good community support and still there are many days left in this crowdsale. So definitely there is chance to buy more tokens.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
It's a nice project. Hoping to see the project succeed

We appreciate the feedback! Glad nobody feeds into the trolls. Project is ongoing and a restructure is inbound for the benefit of the investors!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:04:08 PM
Be smart, do not invest in this shit scam. Project is dead empty. There is no project.
And by the way, most of these scammers names are Jewish. The usual jewish scam.
My 1st and latest post.
ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 02:53:48 AM
very nice project and high expectation. I can not see the ICO situation right now, from the workplace.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 28, 2017, 01:01:47 AM
I am waiting for the announcement because they are changing some thing with the supply or bonus for the crowdsale. I think they are doing good in terms of marketing and ability to reach the people who are showing interest towards clout.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:05:44 PM
CLOUT is a really nice project with great future ahead and a neat token utility in my opinion. The staking of the tokens is great. How is the ICO going so far?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 04:31:45 PM
someone may have asked this but are left over tokens burned? need a little bit more info.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 04:30:16 PM
This project looks great I have read the whitepaper. i will support you...
November 27, 2017, 04:21:38 PM
Another nice one, believing its gonna be great.
Expecting a lot from the dev.
Good luck

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback! Stay tuned for big update and even a nice visual change to our thread post!

-Team CLOUT
November 27, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
I guess crypto community is so busy with trading they can't pay attention to quality. You need focused people to invest in CLOUT and that initially can better start with institutional investors who can dedicate resources for that

We are pushing strongly to the west, primarily Korea and Japan. This new wave of marketing we strongly believe will see the CLOUT vision come to fruition. Stay tuned and we thank our community for their patience!

- Team CLOUT
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:57:31 AM
I guess crypto community is so busy with trading they can't pay attention to quality. You need focused people to invest in CLOUT and that initially can better start with institutional investors who can dedicate resources for that
November 26, 2017, 02:47:24 PM
Anyone that could help me with CLOUT.IO. I'm trying to buy the tokens but nothing is being added to my MEW.

How to claim tokens on MEW:
1. Open your MEW and click on "Add custom token" in right side bar.
2. Fill following token info
Contract address : 0x5ba49fcf7c9dce67d6a9fc92cc51c8e77cba5b7a
Symbol : CLOUT
Decimals : 18
3. Save
Activity: 364
November 26, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
Anyone that could help me with CLOUT.IO. I'm trying to buy the tokens but nothing is being added to my MEW.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
November 26, 2017, 10:47:30 AM
Will you change the presentation to tell that the ico Conditions have changed ? Preinvestors who are not in Telegram must now this

End of Ico, new price for new investors ?

Thanks
November 26, 2017, 12:58:13 AM
$ 2.5 million collected at pre-ICO. But did only $ 10,000 come from ICO? Than they are starting slowly like the Guts. It is a situation that we face many times, they collect so much money in Pre-iCo and it is fading in the ico. Nonetheless, they collect the money to activate the project.

ICO update is coming, stay tuned for major announcement! Smiley

We thank you for your patience.

-Team CLOUT
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
November 25, 2017, 10:01:41 PM
$ 2.5 million collected at pre-ICO. But did only $ 10,000 come from ICO? Than they are starting slowly like the Guts. It is a situation that we face many times, they collect so much money in Pre-iCo and it is fading in the ico. Nonetheless, they collect the money to activate the project.
November 25, 2017, 08:28:11 PM
I don't know if this question has been raised already or not but as it is important I would like to ask about expected trading platforms where these ERC-223 tokens will be traded in future. Almost all exchanges support only ERC-20 protocol and some tokens being based on ERC-23 saw huge difficulties and troubles as there is no support. How would to be able to list this new code base token on exchanges.

We are working with exchanges to resolve this issue and being one of the first in this coding will prove to be advantageous. More updates surrounding that topic will come out as we go. Smiley

Thank you,
Team CLOUT
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 09:51:29 AM
I don't know if this question has been raised already or not but as it is important I would like to ask about expected trading platforms where these ERC-223 tokens will be traded in future. Almost all exchanges support only ERC-20 protocol and some tokens being based on ERC-23 saw huge difficulties and troubles as there is no support. How would to be able to list this new code base token on exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Spanish translator & Community Manager
November 25, 2017, 09:44:12 AM
Hello everyone,

This is a message for Spanish speakers as the translation for the ANN Thread of this project is already on the forum.

¡Hola a todos!:

Os informo de que el anuncio de la ICO del proyecto CLOUT ya está disponible en español.

¡Sois los bienvenidos a participar en el siguiente hilo!:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clout-medios-de-comunicacion-descentralizados-2400922
Pages:
Jump to: