Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CLOUT - Media Decentralized. - page 6. (Read 12276 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
how much softcap ico is this sir?
I see many participating in this project
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
January 18, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
Clout will be tomorrow on coinbene ?
That' s agreat news. I wish avoid a big dump
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
Clout will be on hitbtc thé 1st february.

Good news.

Questions :
Only 2,5 millions tokens sold on 10 millions during ico and preico. Could they burn 7,5 millions tokens ?

When you buy one clout, you have also CLC (as gas for her website).could WE trade this

Thanks

I have the answers
There will have 8 millions tokens at the beginning
CLC will not be tradable

It is completely confusing because whether ICO ended or it is going to conduct in the month of February. Already bounty campaign is running for the clout ICO and again when they are going to the start the ICO again?

Nothing to confuse about, ico has ended according to team, listing in exchange is schedule for 1st February, bounty program will end 14th February, hope this help.

Oh great! they are running the bounty campaign in order to get awareness about the clout, I think the team wants to market the cloud media in different even after completion of the ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 18, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
ICO finished December 17th, 2017. There is no 2nd ICO. Project is alive an ongoing! We apologize for the lack of communication via BCT, please follow our twitter and FB, as well as join our Telegram channels to stay up to date! No FUD or trolling will be tolerated!

Thank you,

CLOUT Team
If the ICO is over, why there is a bounty campaign for Clout?
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
With exchanges on the horizon, things will be different though, we have an @clout_trading channel for all speculation of pricing for CLOUT
Dev, do you happen to know what time it's hitting coinbene or when well be able to send our tokens to the exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Good news.

Questions :
Only 2,5 millions tokens sold on 10 millions during ico and preico. Could they burn 7,5 millions tokens ?

When you buy one clout, you have also CLC (as gas for her website).could WE trade this

Thanks

I have the answers
CLC will not be tradable

It is completely confusing because whether ICO ended or it is going to conduct in the month of February. Already bounty campaign is running for the clout ICO and again when they are going to the start the ICO again?

Nothing to confuse about, ico has ended according to team, listing in exchange is schedule for 1st February, bounty program will end 14th February, hope this help.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
ICO finished December 17th, 2017. There is no 2nd ICO. Project is alive an ongoing! We apologize for the lack of communication via BCT, please follow our twitter and FB, as well as join our Telegram channels to stay up to date! No FUD or trolling will be tolerated!

Thank you,

CLOUT Team
Great that you're still here and make sure there is no 2nd ICO dev. Any new information about the project is really expected to avoid misunderstanding. Hopefully there is no disruption during development.
Activity: 76
January 14, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Thank you,

CLOUT Team
January 13, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
Hello,

the answers come from the CEO.

I thought that there will be a new ICO as you. But i think it s not the case.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

Good news.

Questions :

Thanks

I have the answers
CLC will not be tradable

January 11, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Good news.

Questions :

Thanks

I have the answers
CLC will not be tradable
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
January 11, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Finally a project in the information field (it's the first one that I see in this field)! Blockchain can be an incredibly useful tool in this sector because of its unalterable chain of blocks. I'm very motivated to get more info about this project!

True fact indeed, but it seems that they struggle making it work.

Reading the whitepaper I found that they will use the community to update news, and this is somenthing that I don't trust, because, in my opinion, information must be provided from professional and verified from pros as well. Anyway the technology itself should be a good thing in the next future world.
January 11, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Good news.

Questions :

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Finally a project in the information field (it's the first one that I see in this field)! Blockchain can be an incredibly useful tool in this sector because of its unalterable chain of blocks. I'm very motivated to get more info about this project!

True fact indeed, but it seems that they struggle making it work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
January 10, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
The idea is very interesting and promising given the current popularity of social networks. I would like very much to learn about the current status of the project.
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
January 10, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
It's been a month since last post from CLOUT here, and we still want to know the current status of the project.

Thanks
January 10, 2018, 07:07:23 AM
Can anyone tell me how the Clout ICO did go? How much money was raised in total? Is the ICO over already or is there still time to invest in CLOUT? As I can read in this thread it seems that there is not much communication from the team in here, so maybe some of the investors can provide me with the numbers?

I am hater but i invested during preico.

They sold 2,5 millions tokens during presale at 1 dollar. But WE knew that they have not 2,5 millions dollars. They sold tokens for less than 1 dollar (who?).
They sold 22 000 tokens during ico.

Consequently, they could burn 7 millions tokens. (10 millions tokens during ico)
But any news
Activity: 554
January 10, 2018, 01:24:40 AM
How rate coin in ico and how softcape this project?

Thank u
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
Can anyone tell me how the Clout ICO did go? How much money was raised in total? Is the ICO over already or is there still time to invest in CLOUT? As I can read in this thread it seems that there is not much communication from the team in here, so maybe some of the investors can provide me with the numbers?
Pages:
Jump to: