Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CLOUT - Media Decentralized. - page 9. (Read 12276 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 08:37:25 AM
This is very interesting project because clout is a blockchain based platform that promotes the cryptocurrency communities growth and is committed to providing users with quality information in this massively growing space. I hope this ico can success and can reach hardcap
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 02:42:09 AM
Use of blockchain is going to go to the next level with the help of CLOUT as it utilises FileCoin as well as IPFS. These two are decentralised distributed storage systems revolutionising CLOUT. As you have stated CLOUT is a blockchain database promoting quality content.

But here my question is how is it possible to bring quality content to a platform and what will be the effects for doing so? It is so because there are many things related such as news, investment and media to CLOUT - a blockchain database. Moreover, community involved holds responsibility to monitor platform thus bringing everyone together.
December 11, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
Its great that Clout is back on track as it seems. Was kind of scared that this great project wouldnt come to life after all, but it seems that you are alive and breathing! Have there been changes on the team?

Yes we are back on track to bringing the platform we all want and need to life! Some members have left but the ones who believe in the project have stayed to see it through. As we are confident in CLOUT becoming the standard platform everyone goes to for crypto.

Crypto related? CLOUT it.

Thank you,
Team CLOUT

Alright, thanks for the answer. Im looking forward to seeing this platform developed. Its indeed something that we all need. Its getting harder and harder everyday to distinguish between quality news and just fud- or "shill"-news. I hope your ICO will be a huge success.

Is there a way to monitor how much has been raised yet? If not, can you provide a number here?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:23:45 PM
Great useful project! Good luck!
Activity: 76
December 11, 2017, 04:25:17 AM
It s shame to delete commentary about refund on your Facebook page.
Are you an dictator.

BE AWARE!!!

Don t put your money inside.
WE have already invested. They change beginning and ending date of ico, Price.
Now, WE are waiting since three weeks refund..they block people on Telegram and Facebook wanting news about refunding !!

Please wait for the official update before spreading FUD. Users banned were warned and were just trolling. Stay tuned and we appreciate your patience Smiley

Thank you,
Team CLOUT
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
December 11, 2017, 12:39:29 AM
It s shame to delete commentary about refund on your Facebook page.
Are you an dictator.

BE AWARE!!!

Don t put your money inside.
WE have already invested. They change beginning and ending date of ico, Price.
Now, WE are waiting since three weeks refund..they block people on Telegram and Facebook wanting news about refunding !!
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
December 08, 2017, 01:50:33 AM
Seems very interesting but you need to add more specific details about the project. I see Wings is promoting your projects is there any relationship with them because there is another Coin going along with the Wings.
More details needed and should be updated in the OP of the project.
December 10, 2017, 06:53:06 PM
Its great that Clout is back on track as it seems. Was kind of scared that this great project wouldnt come to life after all, but it seems that you are alive and breathing! Have there been changes on the team?

Yes we are back on track to bringing the platform we all want and need to life! Some members have left but the ones who believe in the project have stayed to see it through. As we are confident in CLOUT becoming the standard platform everyone goes to for crypto.

Crypto related? CLOUT it.

Thank you,
Team CLOUT
December 08, 2017, 12:56:30 PM
Blockchain with solar energy
December 08, 2017, 11:19:14 AM
If anyone participate in this bounty and you have invested. While you continue on the bounty campaign you will get extra stakes
December 08, 2017, 06:28:55 AM
Any news concerning the refund for preinvestors  please ?
WE are waiting since two weeks and there IS any updates on this.

Thanks
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 01:20:30 AM
We are back! Please stay tuned for more updates regarding our structure as we are re-visiting some aspects to be more beneficial to YOU, the investors.

Thank you for your patience during this time. Smiley

Team CLOUT
this is very good news and hopefully dev is really serious about this project

Us left here at CLOUT are very committed to this project and its success! Check out our Bounty Campaign updates to really earn some extra tokens! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/over-clout-bounty-open-again-first-round-rewarded-2nd-round-2385455

Thank you,

Team CLOUT

I will keep an eye here because may be we can get more benefit with the purchases. What was the problem previously you guys faced, I think lot of allegations going around you and now everything is fine right.
December 08, 2017, 01:12:39 AM
We are back! Please stay tuned for more updates regarding our structure as we are re-visiting some aspects to be more beneficial to YOU, the investors.

Team CLOUT

Us left here at CLOUT are very committed to this project and its success! Check out our Bounty Campaign updates to really earn some extra tokens! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/over-clout-bounty-open-again-first-round-rewarded-2nd-round-2385455

Thank you,

Team CLOUT
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

Team CLOUT
December 07, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Team CLOUT
Activity: 58
November 30, 2017, 08:01:37 PM
I like the concept and I hope the funding is a success, though from the website it looks like it got off to a slow start after a successful presale. In any case I will be following this ICO closely.
November 30, 2017, 03:34:54 PM
Hello sir
when do you update this topic with new price, date please ?

I will be updating things starting today regarding structure. Smiley
November 30, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Hello sir
when do you update this topic with new price, date please ?

Activity: 210
November 30, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
very interesting, I think it could be more interesting if there are some pictures that explain the roadmaps and teams because by looking at the roadmap someone will understand quickly about the mission of this project, as well as the complete information about ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: