Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 34. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Even MORE token listings on COBINHOOD in January 2018

January 19th (estimated time 00:00 UTC-0):
1. DragonChain (DRGN)
2. 0x Protocol Token (ZRX)
3. Civic (CVC)

Before the end of January (exact date is being finalized):
1. Qtum (QTM)
2. More coins might be added before February, stay tuned for further announcements.

FULL STORY: https://medium.com/cobinhood/even-more-token-listings-on-cobinhood-in-january-2018-d9dcee5c6422
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
One question, for level 3 not verified, I reckon we still can sell in USD, just not able to withdraw right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The exchange is still pretty new. Let's give it a time for the devs to solve the problems. A little patience is needed on times like this.
Agreed.
The tech stack they used to build it as well as UX/UI of the working product is well on par or better than top exchanges so if they manage to scale their product well  (see concurrent sessions, processing times, KYC procedures), given their unique offerings like 0-fee transactions and curated ICO airdrops etc, they will definitely be among the top this year.
Im only sad I bought in few days ago, before the market downtrend of the last  2 days occurred but such is the crypto life.
 If anyone is contemplating buying in at current 50-60cents prices, you ll be crazy if you dont.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
DRGN won the vote, when will DRGN be listed?
Activity: 350
Overall i think cobinhood exchange is very good and has possibility to be a big exchange in the future. But the teams must working hard to solve about the funds withdrawal and deposit issue that recently peoples have been complaining. If this issue solved, i am sure a lot of people will interested to using cobinhood exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
after 1 week, not even level 1 verification, still pending. what a shame.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Can you stake cobinhood coins like kucoin? Is it something similar like some kind of profit sharing with holding cobinhood coin? Just curious.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
New! Token-listing vote: Brisk Pass, Datum, Gladius, Peculium, STK

3 days left to vote: https://cobinhood.com/campaign/express-voting
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Cobinhood exchange is working good now.
Price is dumping but i think no need to worry as whole market is red now
Activity: 27
whats the trading limit on level 0?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hey guys,

Please vote for SONM to get listed on the COBINHOOD exchange.

https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/please-list-sonm-on-cobinhood

SONM is an ERC20 token, so listing should not provide any technical difficulty.

SONM is a supercomputer project with very active development and a promising future. The coin is building up traction, price is steadily rising and it will soon explode in value as more marketing is done.

SONM allows miners to put their (currently wasteful and environmentally unfriendly) PoW mining rigs to a good cause. Rather than confirming transactions and mining blocks, miners will participate as part of a global supercomputer, allowing for scientific calculations, game server hosting, machine learning, video rendering and streaming and much much more. This is the coin of the future

It is listed on both Binance and KuCoin, which are currently the biggest competitors for COBINHOOD. Lets not get left behind!

More information:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114

(The website will soon change to www.sonm.com)

Thanks!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
What transaction time by the way. 0 fees already realised in other cryptocurencies already..
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Cobinhood ,good for keep in the long run beacuse i believe for this token have good value in future
by building a great community .
Activity: 21
The exchange is still pretty new. Let's give it a time for the devs to solve the problems. A little patience is needed on times like this.
Activity: 186
Any new exchange is going to have teething problems. It can't be a scam if they've actually created an entire exchange and are actively adding coins. Probably just scaling issues with support etc  Huh
Maybe some of the time will be better, but the attitude of the team is more important, so many misunderstandings, or the need for the author to appease everyone's emotions, continued negative in the community is not a good thing, maybe more time will be better, but the team's attitude is more Important, so much misunderstanding, or the need for authors to appease everyone's emotions, the continuing negative in the community is not a good thing
Activity: 350
Does anyone know how long it takes for level 2 verification to be approved?

i'm waiting my level 1 verification since 1 week.

I suggest to you so that join cobinhood telegram channel, because the teams very active there and i think they will help you as soon as possible to solve your problem. Here it's the link : t.me/cobinhood
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

i'm waiting my level 1 verification since 1 week.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
If I type "cob" in Google

cobinhood is already listed very high in the suggest. That means many searching for it. Seems cobinhood started a huge marketing campaign.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180115/zcwbpbg9.png

"Why COBINHOOD is a strong competitor to Coinbase":

https://www.finder.com.au/cobinhood-strong-competitor-coinbase
Activity: 126
take me 2 hours , but level 3 almost 1 month now and not yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
This exchange is getting more and more popular and lots of coins and tokens wants to list their coins in this exchange. Seems like it will be one of the top pick very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: