Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 36. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Exchange coins are all the rage. Cobinhood's books filling up and volume starting to pick up. Should be an interesting year. Is it likely there will be more drops like CMT?
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
Amazing because the price of COB continues to skyrocket, I regret for selling cheaply for no more than $ 0.25 last november.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
COB prices are quite stable the last few days and it has grown nicely and organically since ICO. I think once they iron out some of the bugs and add more of the tokens and hard core trading starts, I think more and more people will be stocking up on a few COBS just to hold for long term appreciation value. I hope we get news that they will underwrite another coin so we can perhaps get the next airdrop. Maybe they will do one every few weeks until we receive the ten airdrops.

I agree with you, cobinhood is new project and many possibility can happen. I heard on telegram channel that withdrawal from cobinhood exchange will be automatically on february 2018, so i think in next month COB coin have possibility to explode
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Someone can explain how to pass the verification? I'm from Ukraine, I lost my passport. is there anyone from the exchange?

Get a new passport or national identity card if they have those in Ukraine.

How else would you expect to prove your identity, if not with a government issued ID?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
COB prices are quite stable the last few days and it has grown nicely and organically since ICO. I think once they iron out some of the bugs and add more of the tokens and hard core trading starts, I think more and more people will be stocking up on a few COBS just to hold for long term appreciation value. I hope we get news that they will underwrite another coin so we can perhaps get the next airdrop. Maybe they will do one every few weeks until we receive the ten airdrops.
Activity: 266
Someone can explain how to pass the verification? I'm from Ukraine, I lost my passport. is there anyone from the exchange?
Activity: 182
Hi, is there a referral program / reward for getting new sign ups on cobx?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
There is a huge gab with the price on COBx and cmc what’s the deal can someone enlighten me?
When i write this, COB price on COB exchange is 9600 sat while cmc shows 9200 sat. The difference happened because cmc need to update current COB token which will be higher/lower. The difference isn't too far
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Quote from: weston4mills link=topic=216javascript:void(0);9745.msg28009814#msg28009814 date=1515792980
There is a huge gab with the price on COBx and cmc what’s the deal can someone enlighten me?

hello, cobin looks interesting.

Is there any other method of obtaining this coin than buying it on the exchange?
Activity: 308
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
the circulating supply is only 1/3 of the total supply.
can someody explain where is 2/3 of the total supply?

can somebody care to explain?

2/3 owns Cobinhood. They can throw 10% per year on the market. This will added to the circulating supply.
Activity: 10
They can list as many coins as they want, but these guys are a disgrace they can't even get withdrawals right.

Many people waiting days for withdrawals to go through and support not even responding to tickets.

Team just say it will be fixed soon, they've been saying that for weeks.

Even the admins on there admit no one should use Cobinhood for another month at least. It is an alpha product at best.

It had/has great potential but it is being run to the ground by people who appear to be completely clueless.

If you want to have your money tied up in an exchange and you won't be able to withdraw it for potentially weeks then be my guest. Otherwise you should definitely avoid this for now.

Also remember Popo Chen saying withdrawals will be free, yet they charge 0.01 ETH for them just like other exchanges (significantly more than the actual cost).
Hello newbie, they are solving the withdrawal problem. Do not worry, everything will be ok.
we are waiting for new coins.

A withdrawal taking a week to process is nothing to do with being a newbie. But thanks for patronising.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
the circulating supply is only 1/3 of the total supply.
can someody explain where is 2/3 of the total supply?

can somebody care to explain?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Anyone could tell me how long to get my account verified then approved in order to withdraw my coins? I just submitted to level up my account to level 1 and waiting for verifying
Activity: 406
Is there a place to suggest coins/tokens that you would like Cobinhood to put on COBX..for instance Enjin Coin? ENJ
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The note on the deposit page about not depositing from multisig wallets potentially having funds lost.  Can someone tell me if that is most other exchanges? So don't send exchange to exchange? Am I wrong?
Activity: 144
Deposit is really quick. BTC withdrawal takes a few hours. For ETH, they stated that it will take up to 72 hours for withdrawal as they are done manually for now.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
They have telegram and very responsive cobx has a long way to go. It just started so I understand if it encounters minor bugs.
Activity: 27
If the exchange is stable and there is an API, how come It's not added to CoinMarketCap yet? also is there is any chance that coins except the ones from the ICOs they advertise will be added?

CobX is added

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cobinhood/
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Very fast customer-service. Yesterday, I sent a message to cobinhood, they answered it very quick.

Chart looks bullish, now.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: