Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 39. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
hey guys im currently holding cobinhood tokens/coins in my etherdelta exchange and i wanted to see if i was able to transfer my position from etherdelta to the actual cobinhood platform and hold my position there? anybody know?
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
For the people complaining about withdrawals and accounts verification I think we need to be patient. It's a new exchange (less than a month) so things may not be so smooth as other exchanges, but I think (and hope) that things are improving.
If something is not working as fast or as good as it should it doesn't mean that it's a scam. I think it's something normal with new products and also products dealing with high volume as Cobinhood.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR COBINHOOD as the Top Blockchain Exchange @ CRYPTO ROYALTY AWARDS: http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-exchange
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hope that COBINHOOD team will solve withdrawal issuse. Withdrawal is very slow. Must wait up to 24 hours.
Im waiting my ETH more than 24 hours. Hoping this pro will be solved soon
Activity: 3
I like this idea!!
Hope this exchange would do things in a right way...
Activity: 218
Hope that COBINHOOD team will solve withdrawal issuse. Withdrawal is very slow. Must wait up to 24 hours.
Activity: 392
I love this new Exchange  Smiley
Activity: 51
With a little time Cobinhood will become the best exchange in crypto!  Smiley

other sites same, this is not an issue of cobinhood, it is an issue of ETH blocking. I am sure.
Activity: 78
With a little time Cobinhood will become the best exchange in crypto!  Smiley
Activity: 14
Fu*king exchange , im waiting (withdraw) my Eth 4 days , and they give me 2 time same wrong TX (same tx 2 times)  , PEOPLE DO NOT DEPOSIT NOTHING because you will lose your money !
Activity: 27
they do not answer, contact us does't works, sms code fails, on telegram chat they give false indications, and admins are always off
i call this a scam

[email protected]
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
DO NUT TRUST THIS EXCHANGER!
they are doing selective scams

Why is every problem a scam? Contact the customer care first and be a little patient.

they do not answer, contact us does't works, sms code fails, on telegram chat they give false indications, and admins are always off
i call this a scam
Activity: 27

Why is every problem a scam? Contact the customer care first and be a little patient.

[email protected]
Activity: 787
my verification is pending since 3 days ,the sms code they sent for verification was wrong, site gaves me error, and now is impossible to get new sms or to edit anything ,  they hold a big amount of my funds , no way to withdraw.
telegram support sucks, and they banned me after i reported my trouble, admins on telegram are always off
contact us on site doesn't works

beware
Activity: 308
anyone having trouble sending cob from MEW to cobinhood? Says my TX has been broadcast to network buy hash isn't showing any transaction
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
High challenge to make this idea profitable, but I trust Popo and the rest of the team.

Right now the exchange has crazy prices for coins vs dollar (1BTC - 4200$, 1 ETH - 498$), I guess it's because it hasn't been possible to move fiat into the exchange. COB and CMT have different prices to coinmarketcap but in this case they're quite similar.
I expect that in this week with all the new coins we can start to see more normal prices.
Activity: 210
why are crypto withdrawals disabled in cobin hood?
Activity: 275
ADD XVG Lindacoin
well Done cobinhood team ,hope there will more hot coin in market
Activity: 1
ADD XVG Lindacoin
Activity: 1008
When you add coins to cobinhood on Jan 12 does that mean you will buy coins from other exchanges to put it on your exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: