Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 37. (Read 69789 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
If the exchange is stable and there is an API, how come It's not added to CoinMarketCap yet? also is there is any chance that coins except the ones from the ICOs they advertise will be added?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Now we are ready to land on the moon  Grin
Activity: 27
New coins are available now!!! Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Really happy with Cobinhood performance so far!

got 1500 COB at ~2000 sat. Also claimed my CyberMIles tokens, Recieved aboute 70 of them for one COB.

the charts and interface feel pretty smooth, but there are only a few pairs trading on the platform. I really hope that this will still be the case, when theres' hundreds of pairs available- Talking of which, when will they start adding more currnencies?

The teams said on telegram channel that today they will adding more cryptocurrency in cobinhood exchange, but it still estimate. I think you have to hold COB and CMT coin because both have big potential in the future
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Really happy with Cobinhood performance so far!

got 1500 COB at ~2000 sat. Also claimed my CyberMIles tokens, Recieved aboute 70 of them for one COB.

the charts and interface feel pretty smooth, but there are only a few pairs trading on the platform. I really hope that this will still be the case, when theres' hundreds of pairs available- Talking of which, when will they start adding more currnencies?
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
They can list as many coins as they want, but these guys are a disgrace they can't even get withdrawals right.

Many people waiting days for withdrawals to go through and support not even responding to tickets.

Team just say it will be fixed soon, they've been saying that for weeks.

Even the admins on there admit no one should use Cobinhood for another month at least. It is an alpha product at best.

It had/has great potential but it is being run to the ground by people who appear to be completely clueless.

If you want to have your money tied up in an exchange and you won't be able to withdraw it for potentially weeks then be my guest. Otherwise you should definitely avoid this for now.

Also remember Popo Chen saying withdrawals will be free, yet they charge 0.01 ETH for them just like other exchanges (significantly more than the actual cost).
Hello newbie, they are solving the withdrawal problem. Do not worry, everything will be ok.
we are waiting for new coins.
Activity: 10
They can list as many coins as they want, but these guys are a disgrace they can't even get withdrawals right.

Many people waiting days for withdrawals to go through and support not even responding to tickets.

Team just say it will be fixed soon, they've been saying that for weeks.

Even the admins on there admit no one should use Cobinhood for another month at least. It is an alpha product at best.

It had/has great potential but it is being run to the ground by people who appear to be completely clueless.

If you want to have your money tied up in an exchange and you won't be able to withdraw it for potentially weeks then be my guest. Otherwise you should definitely avoid this for now.

Also remember Popo Chen saying withdrawals will be free, yet they charge 0.01 ETH for them just like other exchanges (significantly more than the actual cost).
Activity: 1
Cobinhood will list this tokens 12 january....

Where are the new coins, my calendar says January 12th?Huh?

January 12 (estimated)
Augur (REP)
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
EOS (EOS)
Ethos (ETHOS) (the winner of our first token-listing vote!)
Game (GTC) (updated on 8th January)
GOLEM (GNT)
NAGA COIN (NGC)
Omisego (OMG)
Qtum (QTM)
Santiment (SAN)
SophiaTX (SPHTX)
Status Network (SNT)
TenXPay (PAY)
TRON (TRX) (updated on 8th January)
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
THERE ARE TOO MANY COMMENTS of a concern troll accounts (EXCHANGES and other companies). It's useless to try to destroy Cobinhood, they have 0 transactions fees and better technology while other exchanges are collapsing.

~snip~

That's why people are buying COB, infact volume rise from 800k to 5millions, profits since ICO are huge and will continue to grow a lot.....

Like the way you explained about cobinhood exchange. It's gonna become a bigger exchange site soon.

COBINHOOD EXCHANGE IS ON COINMARKETCAP 🎉🎉🎉

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/
it's COB token price, not about cobinhood exchange stats

Wrong link Tongue

Here's the right one: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cobinhood/
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
THERE ARE TOO MANY COMMENTS of a concern troll accounts (EXCHANGES and other companies). It's useless to try to destroy Cobinhood, they have 0 transactions fees and better technology while other exchanges are collapsing.

~snip~

That's why people are buying COB, infact volume rise from 800k to 5millions, profits since ICO are huge and will continue to grow a lot.....

Like the way you explained about cobinhood exchange. It's gonna become a bigger exchange site soon.

COBINHOOD EXCHANGE IS ON COINMARKETCAP 🎉🎉🎉

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/
it's COB token price, not about cobinhood exchange stats
Activity: 226
This zero exchange trading totally rock! I can't wait for this one. Everyone are waiting for this kind of exchange. Such a big help to everyone.
Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I agree it could be one of best exchange without fees. Wink
Activity: 154
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
First of all, they pose major coins and some movements to the stock market. I've been studying in a week. The Cobinhoodscreens looks kinda like kucoin. I think the system is running fast because it is empty. You need to see the site under load. Despite everything I find the idea original. If they can make a sustainable business model, it will going well.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Zero trading fee is perfect for high frequency trading and i am looking forward to the new exchanges, if it can provide a user-friendly interface for the new coin.

It's easy to find answers to these questions, however:

- COB is a standard Ethereum ERC20 token and can be stored in Etherium address;

- The Benefits Of Being A COB token holder are:

50% off margin trading loan interest can be discounted when paid with COB tokens.

When Cobinhood underwrites an ICO, COB token holders will be able to get future ICO tokens at significantly lower rates. The amount of ICO tokens that a COB token holder can get at a lower rate is as follows:

(ICO Tokens Received by Cobinhood from ICO Underwriting Service) * (The Amount of COBs Owned) / (Total Amount of COBs)

Token holders can bind their Ethereum wallet address, which is holding COB tokens to their Cobinhood trading platform account, by calling the binding function in COB token smart contract.

After the binding is complete, COB holders can get the ICO tokens at a lower rate on the Cobinhood exchange.

As an example, Cobinhood underwrites an ICO for a token called XYZ. The total issuance of XYZ tokens through ICO is 100M and Cobinhood takes 5% as underwriter service fee. 10M COB tokens holder will have a lower rate, i.e. : 5M * 10M / 1B = 50k XYZ tokens. Cobinhood will make efforts to maximize a COB token holder’s benefits.

There may be more privileges for COB token holders in the future.

- 1 billion COB tokens was issued, half of it (500 million tokens) for ICO (they attracted more than 7,000 investors and raised $13,440,705). 400 million COBs belong to the team, while the remaining 100 million COBs will be used as private placement. Consider they invested a lot of money in technology, their systems can handle millions of transactions per second.

- There will be 9 airdrops this year. Free money. Airdrop is a coin give-away. If Cobinhood lists a new coin that is a ico, Cobinhood will be payed this for new coin listing and those free coins will be handed out to COB holders based on the number of COB. It happened recently with CMT, it was airdropped.

Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Today I transfered some eth from binance to cobinhood, took only a few minutes. The site looks very nice and is easy to use, and it seems to be very secure.

I think this will be a great exchange in the future.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Can anyone help me please? I don't see my COB tokens transferred into ehterscan or Ethplorer? should i do something to get COB tokens transferred into my account!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
the circulating supply is only 1/3 of the total supply.
can someody explain where is 2/3 of the total supply?
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
What do I get as a coin holder?

How will the coin grow if no one buys it (the stock exchange itself does not redeem, because there is no profit)? What's the catch?
Cobinhood team is very serious (Telegram https://t.me/cobinhood), if there are any delays in withdrawing Ethers it is because the Ethereum network is currently very congested. Furthermore they can have 0 transactions fees because they knew from the beginning that COB would go to the moon, plus they offer the possibility to trade with up to 10x leverage, taking small interests. Many coins will be added next week, this exchange has the potential to quickly become bigger than Binance. Buy COB now or cry later.....
Pages:
Jump to: