Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 62. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
is all cobinhood tokens has been sold out?? if not, is the tokens which is not sold will be burned???
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have invested and gotten around 21.5k of COBS but am thinking of getting to to at least 25k COBS. I heard that it might go to around 35 cents to 50 cents a pop before the exchange opens. I can't wait for the underwriting of tokens to happen so we get our free coins and all the other goodies that come with free trading/ no fees on the platform. Anyone got any price predictions for me just out of curiosity that is?  Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
If you run a zero trading fee cryptocurrency exchange how are you going to fund further development, security measures and generally operational costs?

The funding strategy for everything you listed will be based on fees acquired from margin trading. Also,more funds will be generated from the ICO Underwriting service. You can find more informations on page 11 inside the whitepaper, available in various languages.

That implies that a lot of things need to work out right from the start. If you can finance one operation with the revenue from another operation there are dependencies that hopefully work out. I am not saying it won't. I am just saying there are valid questions to be asked about your system Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Anyone know if the iOS and Android cobinhood app is on track?  Will it be released @ launch as well?

This is being built, if not launched at the same time as the web platform, then it should be launched shortly after
Activity: 123
Oh boy! This coin is so under the radar. ICO underwriting itself can create huge interest among general crypto ico audience. Add to that 50% interest rate discounts for margin traders. Amazing use cases with COB. Dec and Jan are going to be insane returns for COB holders. Haven't seen a 10x returns of crypto before? Here is one for you  Grin Grin Grin

By the time of launch on Dec 17th , I am predicting the price will be  5x . Ie., 30 cents per COB

Check your math. 5x is 65-70 cents  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Oh boy! This coin is so under the radar. ICO underwriting itself can create huge interest among general crypto ico audience. Add to that 50% interest rate discounts for margin traders. Amazing use cases with COB. Dec and Jan are going to be insane returns for COB holders. Haven't seen a 10x returns of crypto before? Here is one for you  Grin Grin Grin

By the time of launch on Dec 17th , I am predicting the price will be  5x . Ie., 30 cents per COB
Activity: 378
Anyone know if the iOS and Android cobinhood app is on track?  Will it be released @ launch as well?
Activity: 123
Activity: 350
Nice project. I think I got it better than EtherDelta if I did not enter ICO. It has increased a bit since I took it but I do not think it has grown enough. I'm going to take some more. If there are those who want to keep in hand, it is not too much increased. Maybe you can make money.

What are you talking about? The price is currently way above the ICO price.

i think this coin price can grow significantly when cobinhood exchange released. I also seen that many people interested to buy this coin because cobinhood offers free token from ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Cobinhood Team is doing good work.
Activity: 146
Hey everyone, some tech news here. Vitalik publicly unveiled Ethereum 2.0 when he was here in Taiwan over the weekend, read it here: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/vitalik-unveils-ethereum-2-0-roadmap-conference-notes-505270a48674
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Nice project. I think I got it better than EtherDelta if I did not enter ICO. It has increased a bit since I took it but I do not think it has grown enough. I'm going to take some more. If there are those who want to keep in hand, it is not too much increased. Maybe you can make money.

What are you talking about? The price is currently way above the ICO price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 299
Will I be able to chat with Jamie Foxx in the Cobinhood trollbox?
how can I deposit my COB into the cobinhood account? I tried to deposit but it said not available for beta version

I think that's true, because this platform in beta version, so you will not able to deposits in beta version. You must be patient until the cobinhood exchange officially launch in december. After that you can deposits your funds

I also would like to open an account in the Beta. Can anyone sign up for Beta or is there a limited number of positions available? We only have 21k COB tokens at the moment but my Wife thinks it is a decent sized little holding. What would you say would be a good amount to hold at this time for the longer term? We are looking forward to getting the CYBERMILES in January. We will receive 7% of our total COB value in CYBER MILES correct in the aidrop?

As i know you can request login for.beta platform on cobinhood website by entering your email address. Seem there is no requirements how many COB coin need.

Here it's a guid for open beta platform : https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/getting-started-on-cobinhoods-open-beta-4824c7f47fd6

And here it's the link for how to get CyberMiles token : https://cryptocurrencyhub.io/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
how can I deposit my COB into the cobinhood account? I tried to deposit but it said not available for beta version

I think that's true, because this platform in beta version, so you will not able to deposits in beta version. You must be patient until the cobinhood exchange officially launch in december. After that you can deposits your funds

I also would like to open an account in the Beta. Can anyone sign up for Beta or is there a limited number of positions available? We only have 21k COB tokens at the moment but my Wife thinks it is a decent sized little holding. What would you say would be a good amount to hold at this time for the longer term? We are looking forward to getting the CYBERMILES in January. We will receive 7% of our total COB value in CYBER MILES correct in the aidrop?

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 143
Investor
Just giving my thoughts here for the record - I feel Cobinhood is a game changer if it can pull its plans off - ICOs launching on here and getting instant liquidity will bring massive trading volume onto Cobinhood and bring the COB token to a totally new level

This is gonna be big...the calm before the storm is now

COB price very interesting, although yesterday this coin price down and hit about $0.09 but today COB coin price can recover back and seem have possibility to rise more. Because more people interested to buy this coin to get benefits by holding COB coin
Pages:
Jump to: