Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 63. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

During the ico it was explained that we as investors will have the opportubity to invest in icos at a lower cost. For cmt this is not the case and we are receiving a small percentage of cmt as an airdrop. I prefer this method as it acts as a dividend and i see more value in cob if they continue this approach. My question is will they continue this approach or will they revert back to what was discussed during the ico?

There was never any mention of Airdrops before Cybermiles as far as I have seen. CM Being their first endorsement (underwrite) - which was done for free (which, ofc they cant do every time). So, I'd presume its likely that CM had given CH tokens as a means to gather steam for both projects.

Its a low-cost win-win bootstrap for both companies. Smart stuff!

The plan has definitely succeeded. The value of COB went through the roof when the free CM tokens were announced - even though it is only trading on etherdelta at the moment.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

During the ico it was explained that we as investors will have the opportubity to invest in icos at a lower cost. For cmt this is not the case and we are receiving a small percentage of cmt as an airdrop. I prefer this method as it acts as a dividend and i see more value in cob if they continue this approach. My question is will they continue this approach or will they revert back to what was discussed during the ico?

There was never any mention of Airdrops before Cybermiles as far as I have seen. CM Being their first endorsement (underwrite) - which was done for free (which, ofc they cant do every time). So, I'd presume its likely that CM had given CH tokens as a means to gather steam for both projects.

Its a low-cost win-win bootstrap for both companies. Smart stuff!
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
If you run a zero trading fee cryptocurrency exchange how are you going to fund further development, security measures and generally operational costs?

1. ICO underwriting - Cobinhood takes 5% or some jive like that.
2. Margin loans - up to 10x margin loan accumulate interest.
2.5. Cob gets 50% of loaned token profit.
3. Listing fees (Albeit, this isn't a continuous stream)

However, the funding itself is allocated in the token distribution. Whatever it says in the WP as the % to fund the development etc. However, it was said that Cobinhood didn't necessarily need the cash to launch the project, but the ICO was necessary as part of Cobinhoods' implementation. I'm paraphrasing here, but I believe that is the gist.

This would not be surprising, the main people behind Cobinhood are very succesful entrepreneurs, so they were sure to have a lot of finances for the start.

An ICO was neccesary, how can you underwrite someone elses ICO, and demand any money for it if you have no way to prove you are good at it. Marketing behind COBINHOOD was 10/10, ICO was an astonishing success. The success of the Cybermiles ICO will also be used as proof of Cobinhoods competence.

Can't wait to see what 2018 will bring to a few projects Smiley
If you run a zero trading fee cryptocurrency exchange how are you going to fund further development, security measures and generally operational costs?

1. ICO underwriting - Cobinhood takes 5% or some jive like that.
2. Margin loans - up to 10x margin loan accumulate interest.
2.5. Cob gets 50% of loaned token profit.
3. Listing fees (Albeit, this isn't a continuous stream)

However, the funding itself is allocated in the token distribution. Whatever it says in the WP as the % to fund the development etc. However, it was said that Cobinhood didn't necessarily need the cash to launch the project, but the ICO was necessary as part of Cobinhoods' implementation. I'm paraphrasing here, but I believe that is the gist.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
if still can participate in register in market cobinhood to get token Miles
I am trying to register but can not or may have closed not receive new registrants?

The registration you need will be available after open beta (est timeframe is dec 18th, so register then and have cob in your account by jan 5th to get the free CMT)

They will eventually sell the ico underwriting tokens they receive at a discount to cob holders, they will also earn money from the margin trading.

will the COB token be listed on cobinhood exchange itself in order to trade it?
Yes, it's currently listed on the beta and presumably will be passed on to the live exchange.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

Im also interested in this project, but Im also join to the question above: how do you planing to cover your operational costs, etc ?

Hello Crypto Champions:

They do not work for free and this business concept should be quite profitable for them
to fund further development, security measures, and general operational  costs.

COBINHOOD's revenue will come from margin loan interest and ICO underwriting service.
It's recommended that you can check their white paper, ecpecially CH4 and CH6:
https://cobinhood.com/assets/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf

And welcome to join their slack and telegram, lots of people discuss COBINHOOD every day.

Also, many questions answered on URL below here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21809115
Activity: 630
Merit: 100

Hi  Smiley

The COB token is already listed on cobinhood's exchange, at the moment COB can be exchanged for ETH et USD. https://beta.cobinhood.com/trade/COB-ETH

You are welcome to sign-up for the open beta or wait for the official launch mid-late december.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100

The funding strategy for everything you listed will be based on fees acquired from margin trading. Also,more funds will be generated from the ICO Underwriting service. You can find more informations on page 11 inside the whitepaper, available in various languages.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Im also interested in this project, but Im also join to the question above: how do you planing to cover your operational costs, etc ?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Activity: 146
I am trying to register but can not or may have closed not receive new registrants?

Are you refering to the open beta testing?

1. Go to the website and click
2. Wait 1-3 days to receive official invite to the open beta
3. Invite means you can access the open beta testing. During open beta, you cannot get higher account verification, cannot withdraw/deposit, cannot stop orders, cannot cancel 2fa auth. You are given mock funds. PLEASE READ THE FULL GUIDE HERE:  https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/getting-started-on-cobinhoods-open-beta-4824c7f47fd6
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

You're already aware that former White House CIO @tonyscottcio is Cobinhood's Chief Strategy Advisor. Get to know a bit more about him and his time at the White House in this interview

Former Federal CIO Tony Scott visited COBINHOOD office on Sep. 12th, 2017, discussing the trend of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology with COBINHOOD's CEO Popo Chen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZ1B25FXSk
Is there a discord channel?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I managed to buy 13.5k now total, wish I could get more but am out of eth right at the minute but this token really shows promise and more and more people want to earn from tokens that give some extra bonuses or freebies, which COBINHOOD will be giving us. I am looking forward to parking my COB ON THE EXCHANGE AND COLLECTING all these free tokens all year round.  Smiley
Activity: 78
hello dev
I have not received all tokens from cobinhood
I just received 2000 tokens from 4000 tokens
myetherwalet 0x6a538FBc7FA91B3083C33756D6E24a43F0BDf42E
spreadsheets 170,171 Bloq and media
please check
Activity: 27
where is coinmarketcap getting its COB price from? it says COB/USD = 0.28, but if you look on cobinhood site it says COB/USD = 1.90...

Cobinhood Exchange is not real. Ignore the prices until December 18th.
Activity: 308
where is coinmarketcap getting its COB price from? it says COB/USD = 0.28, but if you look on cobinhood site it says COB/USD = 1.90...
Pages:
Jump to: