Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CODEX] Multi-Wallet | Custom PoS | SPV | Assets | Decentralized Finance - page 3. (Read 6173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Crypto currency with artificial intelligence? Blockchain Mechanic, this is one man project or you have a developers team to realize this innovation project? I like your idea and i want to look on the road map to estimate the time it will take for the implementation of this large-scale project like Codex.

Thanks for you interest. The project scope with regards to the AI is simple (complicated simple). Every active node on the network, apart from potentially staking, hosts a local instance of an AI initialized with some randomization of predetermined variables. it then observes the chain, markets and tries to recognize patterns and eventually begin modelling and running simulations. Once it has reached an acceptable confidence level for the user (can be set anywhere between 80 and 95%) it will begin spitting out recommendations. This is the easy part...

The more complicated (and more exciting)part is that every instance of AI on the node is part of a lager AI, that being the whole network. Literally every node becomes part of the NN and participates in decision making overall. Once i solve the consensus issue, the Ai will begin controlling blockchsain events and policies. You can see the original technical paper here :- Original Technical Draft

Rather than directly integrating it from the start i kept running into issues when i first tried the concept. By definition, blockchains are sequential, AI are on the opposite side of the spectrum. It's initial development is not linear, a small change somewhere could result in massive ripples in the data set, etc, but a blockchain is 1,2,3,4,5...etc. Also, no-one has really ever published code and guides on how to quickly mine data from existing blockchains.

Eventually, i decided, why not set a road map :

1) Get data (hence the multi-wallet), it sort of solves the issue of reliance on centralized points of failure, we no longer rely on services such as explorer apis to provide information on chains which could be compromised.
2) Re-write the rudimentary data mining code in the wallet. This means that by default, when a full node running all supported chains syncs, it already creates additional database information that can be called up very simply and much faster than any api call could.
3) Begin feeding unfiltered data to the AI kernel which then processes it into acceptable input for a NN
4) We are a go, from here it's evolution and better data mining methodology.

One of the easiest things i found that made me extremely happy is how the basic code base includes unit tests, which are easily convertible for the purposes fo running simulations  Smiley

In all honesty i don't know how long it will take. But with adequate funds raised, there is the potential to garner support from developers who are in it for the money. Essentially , for each aspect, i set milestones and publish them on the github repository. Developers can submit batches of code in the form of pull requests and once a goal is met each dev gets a share based on their input. For now i am a lone developer hence the idea to find ways to convince others to join up.

Another small project that the AI could get a part in is the trading interface, have an AI do your trading while you do something else (at owners own risk of course), all this is in the pipeline, but a good funding "shove" should see it come to light.

I just posted on patreon my progress on the final touches to the basic multi-wallet GUI :- https://www.patreon.com/posts/8331811

The next step is to activate the 2FA and make sure it provides secure recovery options , then maybe do some more work on getting data of the chain.

Blockchain Mechanic, thanks for the explanation, now everything looks more clear and transparent. It seems to me that the tasks set can be realized in a reasonable time and participation in Codex Crowd Fund becomes quite attractive to me and many other investors.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
for CODEX, are there 5,250,000 TOKENS in total?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Interesting, I will be following and deciding to invest in the ICO or not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
Nice project, I really like the feature of multi wallet.
Waiting for codex will be listed on exchanges.
However, I can't find the dates, when crowd funding will be over?
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
It says in Sebatiansju posts This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly. escrow adress not for direct investing

That was with the assumption that there would be separate addresses for each user. Right now that is not the case although we did discuss it in depth and i promised to try come up with a solution overnight. 
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
It says in Sebatiansju posts This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly. escrow adress not for direct investing
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Developer and Consultant
Crypto currency with artificial intelligence? Blockchain Mechanic, this is one man project or you have a developers team to realize this innovation project? I like your idea and i want to look on the road map to estimate the time it will take for the implementation of this large-scale project like Codex.

Thanks for you interest. The project scope with regards to the AI is simple (complicated simple). Every active node on the network, apart from potentially staking, hosts a local instance of an AI initialized with some randomization of predetermined variables. it then observes the chain, markets and tries to recognize patterns and eventually begin modelling and running simulations. Once it has reached an acceptable confidence level for the user (can be set anywhere between 80 and 95%) it will begin spitting out recommendations. This is the easy part...

The more complicated (and more exciting)part is that every instance of AI on the node is part of a lager AI, that being the whole network. Literally every node becomes part of the NN and participates in decision making overall. Once i solve the consensus issue, the Ai will begin controlling blockchsain events and policies. You can see the original technical paper here :- Original Technical Draft

Rather than directly integrating it from the start i kept running into issues when i first tried the concept. By definition, blockchains are sequential, AI are on the opposite side of the spectrum. It's initial development is not linear, a small change somewhere could result in massive ripples in the data set, etc, but a blockchain is 1,2,3,4,5...etc. Also, no-one has really ever published code and guides on how to quickly mine data from existing blockchains.

Eventually, i decided, why not set a road map :

1) Get data (hence the multi-wallet), it sort of solves the issue of reliance on centralized points of failure, we no longer rely on services such as explorer apis to provide information on chains which could be compromised.
2) Re-write the rudimentary data mining code in the wallet. This means that by default, when a full node running all supported chains syncs, it already creates additional database information that can be called up very simply and much faster than any api call could.
3) Begin feeding unfiltered data to the AI kernel which then processes it into acceptable input for a NN
4) We are a go, from here it's evolution and better data mining methodology.

One of the easiest things i found that made me extremely happy is how the basic code base includes unit tests, which are easily convertible for the purposes fo running simulations  Smiley

In all honesty i don't know how long it will take. But with adequate funds raised, there is the potential to garner support from developers who are in it for the money. Essentially , for each aspect, i set milestones and publish them on the github repository. Developers can submit batches of code in the form of pull requests and once a goal is met each dev gets a share based on their input. For now i am a lone developer hence the idea to find ways to convince others to join up.

Another small project that the AI could get a part in is the trading interface, have an AI do your trading while you do something else (at owners own risk of course), all this is in the pipeline, but a good funding "shove" should see it come to light.

I just posted on patreon my progress on the final touches to the basic multi-wallet GUI :- https://www.patreon.com/posts/8331811

The next step is to activate the 2FA and make sure it provides secure recovery options , then maybe do some more work on getting data of the chain.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Developer and Consultant
Preview of the wallet, still some bugs to work out, like the Ticker not changing and the Logo should also reflect which coin is active. This is mostly the looks, the underlying code is functional. Also in some rare occasions, i have noted a slowdown if you ask it to rescan all wallets on all chains, it's recommended to use a maximum of 2 wallets per chain in a single instance until i figure it out.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T4CDWC82W-F4DV7EAQ5/output.gif
Developer and Consultant
If there is investment in the 1000 BTC, then you will be more tokens on 7000 BTC? The price of one token is 5 times higher than you said ( 0.00005).

Uh... Where are you getting these numbers ? There is no mention of 1000 BTC or 7000 BTC. The price per token is 0.00005 and there are 4 M tokens.

When typed 200 BTC, crowdfunding will be stopped ( 4000000* 0,00005 =200 BTC)?

I'm not sure i understand the question, let me reiterate:-

There are 4 M normal tokens available for the crowdfund, each at a price of 0.00005 BTC. Participants send their BTC from an address whose private keys they control to 3LmRP6nwB35xmGhP5dpcMXUMrXcbrbD9xJ which is an escrow address under the control of user SebastianJu. When distributions starts , they  can simply import their wallet and their coins will be there. The claim method is identical to how users can get their CLAM from BTC/LTC/DOGE.

The minimum % for success is 25%, under which users will be refunded.

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
If there is investment in the 1000 BTC, then you will be more tokens on 7000 BTC? The price of one token is 5 times higher than you said ( 0.00005).

Uh... Where are you getting these numbers ? There is no mention of 1000 BTC or 7000 BTC. The price per token is 0.00005 and there are 4 M tokens.

When typed 200 BTC, crowdfunding will be stopped ( 4000000* 0,00005 =200 BTC)?
Developer and Consultant
Any bounty campaign like signcamp, social network etc

Only just getting started , but yes there will be.
Developer and Consultant

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Any bounty campaign like signcamp, social network etc
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Developer and Consultant
aaand THIS is why i like such projects Wink ...

tho this looks eerily familiar ... :| ...

#crysx
Hi

Someone pm'd me and told me there was another multi-wallet project @ spreadcoin. Not to sure on the details of that project, but i did send a message to their current lead dev that included an offer to support his coin in CodeX if he would return the favor and i got no response.
Developer and Consultant
You divide by all investors 4m (12.5%) of tokens? It's like it is not serious. You said that crowdfunding will be in a wallet, and the price will be fixed. Plans change every day?

For safety and surety users prefer using escrow, this makes it difficult to create an in-wallet crowdfund mechanism, and makes one rather redundant. So interested users will use the provided address to get their tokens. I know it's not ideal, but it is the compromise required for there to be escrow.

Please read the crowdfund portion carefully, the normal tokens are what will be allotted to participants of the crowd fund with the bonuses in silver and gold tokens allotted based on each one's contribution. I will amend the part about the in-wallet Crowd Fund, i am already removing that code from within the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: