Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CODEX] Multi-Wallet | Custom PoS | SPV | Assets | Decentralized Finance - page 5. (Read 6173 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When this crowdfound start,i see concept like etherum?
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Updated OP with translation bounties.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Interesting ideas Grin following
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Developer and Consultant
wallet pic really so small we can not see the detail of it ,so please repost and make sure clear enough ..thanks

Hi

Done, images reposted
Developer and Consultant
You have already decided what will be the price of the token?

Each token will go for 0.00005 BTC.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
wallet pic really so small we can not see the detail of it ,so please repost and make sure clear enough ..thanks
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
You have already decided what will be the price of the token?
Developer and Consultant
How much will each type of tokens ( gold, silver, normal....)?

Diamond 1 M, Platinum 3 M, Gold 6 M, Silver 9 M, Normal 21 M and NULL asset (development token) 1 M

That is the natural order, but since users will eventually be able to convert these assets up to higher levels the supply cap is likely to grow smaller.  

The crowdfunding participates 12.5 per cent tokens. What will happen to the others? What is purpose of tokens (where they will be involved)?

It's Proof of stake, users will stake the rest of the supply. The tokens will be used to access CodeX only features and services that will be integrated into the wallet. For example, you will not be able to use the exchange interface without a given minimum balance in the wallet, also if when i get around to integrating torrents, file hosts will be paid using these tokens. Basically use of all functions developed specifically for this system will require either payment in CodeX or proving you hold a minimum threshold balance.  With time, maybe we can convince service providers to accept it as payment.
Thanks for answers. When the start crowdfunding?

I will post as soon as i have complete escrow details.

Diamond 1 M, Platinum 3 M, Gold 6 M, Silver 9 M, Normal 21 M and NULL asset (development token) 1 M

That is the natural order, but since users will eventually be able to convert these assets up to higher levels the supply cap is likely to grow smaller.  

The crowdfunding participates 12.5 per cent tokens. What will happen to the others? What is purpose of tokens (where they will be involved)?

It's Proof of stake, users will stake the rest of the supply. The tokens will be used to access CodeX only features and services that will be integrated into the wallet. For example, you will not be able to use the exchange interface without a given minimum balance in the wallet, also if when i get around to integrating torrents, file hosts will be paid using these tokens. Basically use of all functions developed specifically for this system will require either payment in CodeX or proving you hold a minimum threshold balance.  With time, maybe we can convince service providers to accept it as payment.
Thanks for answers. When the start crowdfunding?
Developer and Consultant

Developer and Consultant

Developer and Consultant
create a twitter account and tell the world about your coin

Done, and a slack channel, updated OP.
Developer and Consultant
Cool concept, I was a little nervous when I saw the other thread locked. Smiley
Do you have an escrow in mind for the ICO? Maybe this will help.

Hi

Thanks for the tip!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Very important to have an Escrow.
Good luck Dev
Developer and Consultant
in the tokens will be a fixed price (crowd fund)?

Hello

Yes, the tokens will have a fixed price and the bonuses will be allotted based on each contributor's % of the overall.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
create a twitter account and tell the world about your coin
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Cool concept, I was a little nervous when I saw the other thread locked. Smiley
Do you have an escrow in mind for the ICO? Maybe this will help.
Pages:
Jump to: