Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 25. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello! Very good project for investment! A beautiful website and an understandable white paper! I love it!
Hello! With you it's hard not to agree. I really like this project too! And I have high hopes for the project, because I'm eager to work with it!
What are you so interested in this project? Is it somehow related to your work or hobby?
Activity: 196
Hello! Very good project for investment! A beautiful website and an understandable white paper! I love it!
Hello! With you it's hard not to agree. I really like this project too! And I have high hopes for the project, because I'm eager to work with it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Who will be your auditor?
Have you audited your smart-contract yet?
It's very important for calming Investors!

The smart contract was audited by Hosho, confirmed by Andreas in the Codex team  Tongue

I am interested in name of the project?
Who created it?
And, one more moment, who is designer of the website?

There is a story behind the name that Jess and Mark came up with:

A Codex is itself a collectible object. Because codices were handwritten, there were few copies of any single codex, and sometimes only a single copy. This makes them rare and often significant.
A Codex was used to record important information - just as The Codex Protocol will record important information for collectors.
“Code” is a nod to cryptography which underpins blockchain technology as well as to writing code for software applications.

The teams Sebastian Tory-Pratt , Design Lead is the one pulling the strings on the website front.
Activity: 280
I want to ask some questions
I became interested in the team, not in the project
Is there such information on the site?
Not only names and position, but a biography yet.
Yes, here is the whitepaper: https://docsend.com/view/n4sbws8

Sroll down to Chapter 10 'Team & Advisors'  Grin

I will follow your progress
How long have you been developing this project?
What is the minimum amount of investment in your project I can do?
0.05 ETH is the minimum contribution amount, check out the sale page: https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html

It is in development for over half a year now Smiley

Are there projects that are similar to yours?
or
Are you the only ones in this world?
In the words of CEO Mark Lurie: ''I would actually say that Codex has many competitors. This is a really great use-case for blockchain and has really big benefits for the industry. We are unique because we have an adoption. Codex has agreements that give it support from and access to thousands of auction houses that sell 10 million items annually for over $6 Billion''.

Hi there, there is information floating around about the team, there is a podcast with CEO Mark Lurie here where he shares information on his past and how he got into blockchain. It is good to look through the team's blogs, there is great stuff there  Grin

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/mark-lurie-is-the-ceo-of-codex-protocol-it-seeks-to-be-a-foundational-technology-for-many-different-fee4b6ac2888
I will follow your progress
How long have you been developing this project?
What is the minimum amount of investment in your project I can do?
Are there projects that are similar to yours?
or
Are you the only ones in this world?
Activity: 84
Do you provide some kind of private transactions?
in your case it's impossible or not?
Who will be your auditor?
Have you audited your smart-contract yet?
It's very important for calming Investors!
I am interested in name of the project?
Who created it?
And, one more moment, who is designer of the website?
And how did you get such an idea?
What did you inspire?
I'm not trying to find out any of your secrets😅
I'm just wondering how such wonderful ideas will come to mind
Activity: 84
Well, and where are you located?
I want to visit your office
Or meet you on the conferences at least
Admin, could you share this info, please?

Codex is based in San Fransico USA, The team don't have any upcoming events as they are busy with the public sale, however, you can find them on telegram: https://t.me/codexprotocol
Hello, I have a question. Is it pre-sale right now? I remember that this stage is coming to an end soon, but, unfortunately, I forgot the exact date

Hi there, the sale will run until 3rd August or until the hardcap is reached, you can talk to the team on telegram here: https://t.me/codexprotocol
Well, and where are you located?
I want to visit your office
Or meet you on the conferences at least
Admin, could you share this info, please?
Activity: 303
Hello, I have a question. Is it pre-sale right now? I remember that this stage is coming to an end soon, but, unfortunately, I forgot the exact date
Hello, not anymore. The project is at the stage of crowd-sale
It's a pity I wanted to have time to this stage to invest it
And now you're not going to? It seems to me that the project and its quality still remain the same
I do not argue with this. I'm going to invest it anyway, just have to change my plans and the amount of investment a little. Thanks for the info!
You are welcome. By the way, I'm wondering what motivated you to invest it? I do not want to criticize this project, I like it too, this question is purely out of curiosity
It is interesting to me because now this topic is quite relevant. And I think, it will be even more important in the future. So this is a profitable contribution at the moment, as for me
Hmm, that's reasonable thoughts. Perhaps I will also think about investing
Activity: 311
And now you're not going to? It seems to me that the project and its quality still remain the same
I do not argue with this. I'm going to invest it anyway, just have to change my plans and the amount of investment a little. Thanks for the info!
You are welcome. By the way, I'm wondering what motivated you to invest it? I do not want to criticize this project, I like it too, this question is purely out of curiosity
It is interesting to me because now this topic is quite relevant. And I think, it will be even more important in the future. So this is a profitable contribution at the moment, as for me
Activity: 303
Activity: 311
Pages:
Jump to: