Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 28. (Read 43288 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi dear admins
Can I ask you about bounty?
Is KYC process required for bounty hunters to get rewards?
Activity: 84
Hi all
And I want to ask you about token supply
What's min investment?
what does mean the name of project?
cant find the answer
😅i like it btw
Activity: 369
Hi everyone. I'm glad to see everyone in Codex. Guys who are planning to contribute their artwork to Codex?

Hi, I was just discussing this today in the project chat. They said that it is possible to bring absolutely any legitimate goods that fall into this category.

Yes, I know. You just fill in the application form and bring your goods into a single database. I would like to put my pictures there - someone who likes me.

Great idea, but I want to put my craft wines there. I wonder how people will appreciate it.

Oh, I think people will like it. They love this much more pictures))) Well, that Codex gives such an opportunity to people.

Yes, these are the real technologies of the future, which are being developed before our very eyes with our help. That's why I will invest here. And you?

Of course, dude. To me, this project is also incredibly close. I really hope that Codex will succeed.

Be sure to succeed. They have a strong team and a big support club, in which we are also members.
The team should attract too much people from every area.
Is this possible?
I dont say you can't do that, but it is very complicated, isn't it?
How do you deal with this?
Activity: 322
Hi everyone. I'm glad to see everyone in Codex. Guys who are planning to contribute their artwork to Codex?

Hi, I was just discussing this today in the project chat. They said that it is possible to bring absolutely any legitimate goods that fall into this category.

Yes, I know. You just fill in the application form and bring your goods into a single database. I would like to put my pictures there - someone who likes me.

Great idea, but I want to put my craft wines there. I wonder how people will appreciate it.

Oh, I think people will like it. They love this much more pictures))) Well, that Codex gives such an opportunity to people.

Yes, these are the real technologies of the future, which are being developed before our very eyes with our help. That's why I will invest here. And you?

Of course, dude. To me, this project is also incredibly close. I really hope that Codex will succeed.

In my opinion codex potential users are smart, but smart people need help sometimes too!
It would be very great if there will be some data encyclopedia with info for newbies.

Good afternoon.
What about transparency of the ledger?
What can say about the reliability of your blockchain?

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
there are not many amateurs on this subject, but they are there, and the project has profited niche in this segment, we will follow the implementation of its road map
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Greetings everyone,

The Token Sale will be opening up in a few hours for all to take part in!

Do have a read on this contribution guide for more clarity on how to participates:

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/taking-part-in-the-codexcoin-sale-5df5d1bdb937
Activity: 224
I got a really interesting question. Is it possible that Codex will collaborate will some charity projects? I guess it would be very nice and profitable too!
We're proud to tell you that the Live Codex Charity Art Auction, held at the Ethereal Summit in New York City has raised over $190,000!

The Cryptokitty, made by CryptoKitties' Director of Art. Guilherme Twardowski, sold for $140,000 (over 200 ETH).

Read more about it here:
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/16/codex-crypto-live-art-auction-raises-over-190000-for-blockchain-charity/  Smiley
Activity: 266
Codex is a decentralized registry for unique assets like art, fine wines, watches and more. Use cryptocurrency to buy $6 billion of art and collectibles today, and plug into a growing ecosystem of third-party services.
Activity: 308
I have a question. Are there any video conferences with the participation of the team of this project?

I watched the video, which takes 27 minutes and there it is completely told about this project. I think this can help you.
Activity: 303
And in general I would like to say that I was impressed with how many participants are in the telegraph chat and are interested in it. I think that over time this interest will only increase
Pages:
Jump to: