Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 21. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am very impressed with your conditions
Really cool project
What is max investment?
I am thinking about 5k euro
not so many, but😅
Activity: 84
I have a stupid question 😇 - Is the price fixed?
Or it can change in the future,
depending on the change in other currencies?
I want to ask a question
When does the sale end?
I am very interested in at the moment
What countries are under restrictions?
Several friends of mine want to invest
One from Russia, and one from China
Activity: 84
I just don't know what to do
I hope I invest now
and the price of token will grow in the future
What do you think about that?
Activity: 334
Hello everyone, people. How are you doing?
Codex is a great project, and we are its community, which should support developers.

Hi, dude. All perfectly. On the bill of the project and community you are right. We are the people who should help in every way to develop the project.

Yes, but it is important to do this not only at the stage of project release, but also after its release. In general, I think that after the release of worries, developers will only increase.

Certainly. It's a huge job and responsibility to support the work of such a huge system as Codex Protocol.

To achieve greater goals, it is necessary to do a lot of work. Do you feel easy when you think of something good?

No. I have to overcome a lot of difficulties before I achieve the desired results. One end justifies the means.

Now, I'm telling you about this. The Codex command knows what it does for, so they will succeed.

I do not doubt it, dude. They always succeed.
Activity: 336
Codex is a great project, and we are its community, which should support developers.

Hi, dude. All perfectly. On the bill of the project and community you are right. We are the people who should help in every way to develop the project.

Yes, but it is important to do this not only at the stage of project release, but also after its release. In general, I think that after the release of worries, developers will only increase.

Certainly. It's a huge job and responsibility to support the work of such a huge system as Codex Protocol.

To achieve greater goals, it is necessary to do a lot of work. Do you feel easy when you think of something good?

No. I have to overcome a lot of difficulties before I achieve the desired results. One end justifies the means.

Now, I'm telling you about this. The Codex command knows what it does for, so they will succeed.

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Hello everybody! I have a question. In which currency can I  invest the project? And what amount is already collected at the moment?

Hello there, The Codex team has decided to opt for airdropping the CodexCoin to the community instead of a community sale Smiley And also 12mil USD was raised privately which is 80% of our hardcap Wink
Activity: 308
Hello everybody! I have a question. In which currency can I  invest the project? And what amount is already collected at the moment?
Hey. Admins don't say anything about the exact amount and ask to wait for official news. And so you can use ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP
Activity: 303
I think that if I invest this project, I will invest my future too. It seems to me that there is a further perspective here
I agree with you. Especially when you consider that rare items become more valuable and expensive in time. That's why our investments will only increase in the future
Yes, it remains only to hope that such a system will not be hacked and there will be stored information about really unique items
I think that this system will be difficult to crack. It's based on the blockchain. So there will be all right with safety
I will hope for this. I used to think that the main idea is to sell art stuff, but, apparently, I was a little mistaken. But still this idea is also interesting
Well, then, it seems to be also provided by this project. So half of your expectations will be realized Smiley
Activity: 311
I think that if I invest this project, I will invest my future too. It seems to me that there is a further perspective here
I agree with you. Especially when you consider that rare items become more valuable and expensive in time. That's why our investments will only increase in the future
Yes, it remains only to hope that such a system will not be hacked and there will be stored information about really unique items
I think that this system will be difficult to crack. It's based on the blockchain. So there will be all right with safety
I will hope for this. I used to think that the main idea is to sell art stuff, but, apparently, I was a little mistaken. But still this idea is also interesting
Activity: 311
Pages:
Jump to: