Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 31. (Read 43303 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I want to read your WP
but I don't know very good english
will you translate it to other languages?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
J.J. Charlesworth reports from the Christie’s Art + Tech Summit: Exploring Blockchain, and finds an art market desperate for digital disruption. Great press mention and piece by ArtReview  Grin

https://artreview.com/opinion/online_opinion_jj_charlesworth_art_market_blockchain_christies/?utm_content=74725916&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 334
Hi everyone.  Wink All good day. People, I had such a question - will every object in the Codex system need any documents for making it into a single register?

Hello. I think that they are not needed. This will all be recorded in the blockchain when you add this product to the system.

This is good, this approach opens the possibility of introducing a variety of goods. But how will determine the authenticity \ price of the goods?

This task will fall on the shoulders of the oracles, who will deal with these matters.
They will assign an estimated value and determine the authenticity.

Also a good system, moderately safe and without unnecessary difficulties, it will be possible to draw an expert conclusion.

That's it. In general, Codex will combine intuitive ease of use and maximize. The security that only the Blockchain system can do.

Very good prospects. That's why I decided to invest in Codex. I hope the team will succeed.

Do not worry, dude. The team is experienced and motivated. Everything will be at its best)
Activity: 336
Hi everyone.  Wink All good day. People, I had such a question - will every object in the Codex system need any documents for making it into a single register?

Hello. I think that they are not needed. This will all be recorded in the blockchain when you add this product to the system.

This is good, this approach opens the possibility of introducing a variety of goods. But how will determine the authenticity \ price of the goods?

This task will fall on the shoulders of the oracles, who will deal with these matters.

Also a good system, moderately safe and without unnecessary difficulties, it will be possible to draw an expert conclusion.

That's it. In general, Codex will combine intuitive ease of use and maximize. The security that only the Blockchain system can do.

Very good prospects. That's why I decided to invest in Codex. I hope the team will succeed.

Activity: 308
A wonderful project. But I'm interested in the benefit not from the buyer, but from the seller. How important will it be?

What do you mean? As for me, this project will benefit everyone who will use it

I have a store of antiques and they are genuine. Will I be able to sell them at a higher price with the help of this project? After all, the buyer can now make sure of their authenticity

It seems to me that yes. But do not you think that here the main role is played by people who are interested in your things?

And this, too. Just wanted to ask this question as follows. Is it possible to somehow put my stuffs for sale in the application of your project (or how will it work at all) or is there no such function for you?

I think it will. Recently read the information that the seller will have to pay a commission, probably, just for this. I advise you to read it yourself, because I'm interested in a more buyer side

Well, thank you, I will definitely read it. You found this information in a white paper?

Most likely there, but I can be wrong. You are welcome, good luck with your store and this project
Activity: 303
A wonderful project. But I'm interested in the benefit not from the buyer, but from the seller. How important will it be?

I have a store of antiques and they are genuine. Will I be able to sell them at a higher price with the help of this project? After all, the buyer can now make sure of their authenticity

It seems to me that yes. But do not you think that here the main role is played by people who are interested in your things?

And this, too. Just wanted to ask this question as follows. Is it possible to somehow put my stuffs for sale in the application of your project (or how will it work at all) or is there no such function for you?

I think it will. Recently read the information that the seller will have to pay a commission, probably, just for this. I advise you to read it yourself, because I'm interested in a more buyer side

Well, thank you, I will definitely read it. You found this information in a white paper?

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Can anyone tell me please what is the minimum price for items on the platform? Are there any limits?

Hey JSON, the auction houses listing assets determine the minimum price for items on the platform Smiley
Activity: 156
Can anyone tell me please what is the minimum price for items on the platform? Are there any limits?

I guess there will be no sych limits, why? If I wanna sell something for 5 $, why not? It's easier to sell something cheap than something unreal expensive.

That woud be fair, right. However I still don't get what price tiers were planned here... someone can buy whatever he wants, but someone can't.
Pages:
Jump to: