Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 42. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! I see that many people are interested in this project. I would like to know what exactly you like it? I will be grateful if you share your opinion

Personally, I am also attracted by the fact that there will be an auction system here. That is, even if a thing is liked by several customers at once, they will always be able to compete for its acquisition in their collection. I want to quickly find out exactly how it will work and what it will be able to offer
Activity: 70
Hello everybody! I see that many people are interested in this project. I would like to know what exactly you like it? I will be grateful if you share your opinion

I agree with the message above that the idea is very original. In our century, there are a lot of fakes and you never know if you bought the original picture or another copy. That's why I like this project, because this problem can finally be solved

I agree with you about the authenticity. I myself witnessed several times how my friends bought a copy, but too late learned about it. I think they would enjoy using this project in the future

I understood you. Well, in fact, yes, the idea of registering every such art object in a blockchain is very useful. And this solution to the problem meet the requirements to our age of technology, that is, it is keeping pace with the times
Activity: 303

I agree with the message above that the idea is very original. In our century, there are a lot of fakes and you never know if you bought the original picture or another copy. That's why I like this project, because this problem can finally be solved

I agree with you about the authenticity. I myself witnessed several times how my friends bought a copy, but too late learned about it. I think they would enjoy using this project in the future
Activity: 294

Activity: 303

Hi. Personally, I like the idea of this project. It is quite new, and what's more important - it focuses on art. Since I'm due with this sphere, then this project attracts me even more because of this
Activity: 70
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Codex Protocol is open source, allowing third-party players in the A&C ecosystem to build applications and utilize the registry. Interesting and also scalable which is why I reviewed this project. However, team might be abit small but overall, big market, big project, big vision. Smiley

Yes, the team has the very good vision to bring this project to the next level because sometimes it is difficult to build the application is difficult. But this team can easily achieve their target by building a protocol between the buyer and register.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Future's platform will provide very good usage of blockchain tech seeing the concept of the project can be said. I was paying attention to partners,advisors and investors which are at the back-end of the project. There well known names and that is pretty interesting thing for anyone including me who can be interested to invest in this project.

Team appreciates the support and it is happy to have you.
Activity: 154
Future's platform will provide very good usage of blockchain tech seeing the concept of the project can be said. I was paying attention to partners,advisors and investors which are at the back-end of the project. There well known names and that is pretty interesting thing for anyone including me who can be interested to invest in this project.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Codex Protocol is launching its mainnet on Ethereum on July 23rd! Read the full article here on what you can expect: https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codex-mainnet-launch-what-to-expect-5eb032e7d2a
Activity: 141
In my opinion there should be strict measures for any type of weapon or potentially dangerous items. I want to believe Codex will take care about checking such items.

Absolutely!!! They should hire some people for security measures. However there are no building with all Codex items, all of them are in the hands of holders. It is already safe enough, isn't it?

I'm not sure they will do that. All responsibility belongs to merchants and customers. Well I'm not sure why it's dangerous though.

It's a complicated question haha I need to read laws. Also we should remember that old weapon is very damaged often. So it's not dangerous already.

Well I think Codex team has to explore this issue! I'm not saying this is a big deal, but they have to check everything as much as possible. You can't be too careful.
Activity: 142
In my opinion there should be strict measures for any type of weapon or potentially dangerous items. I want to believe Codex will take care about checking such items.

Absolutely!!! They should hire some people for security measures. However there are no building with all Codex items, all of them are in the hands of holders. It is already safe enough, isn't it?

I'm not sure they will do that. All responsibility belongs to merchants and customers. Well I'm not sure why it's dangerous though.

It's a complicated question haha I need to read laws. Also we should remember that old weapon is very damaged often. So it's not dangerous already.
Activity: 176

Activity: 142

Activity: 176
Activity: 156
Yes, I fully support your opinion. Modernization is always extremely necessary. Even in such conservative industries as antiques.
By the way, does this project cover a variety of things? From porcelain to antique cars? Yes?
Yes, this project is versatile. With it, you can buy a variety of things: from cars to porcelain figurines, from brands to antique furniture. A wide range of goods will be covered.
It's fine! You said that you are a collector. What do you collect? Coins, probably? Smiley
Yes, I am a collector. No, I collect vintage weapons and medals. I am especially fond of the awards of the Second World War.

Amazing! Did you find some these awards on Codex? Is it legal btw? Huh
I have not yet looked. But I will definitely look. Yes, this business is subtle, as some countries do not allow the sale of such items.

Sounds interesting, thank you. It's a big honor to own such things.   Cool

Your talk made me think of rare weapon, are there any special legal limitations for it? I mean on the platform

Unfortunately I do not have any information on this issue, but I guess there are limitations in several countries.
Activity: 141
Yes, I fully support your opinion. Modernization is always extremely necessary. Even in such conservative industries as antiques.
By the way, does this project cover a variety of things? From porcelain to antique cars? Yes?
Yes, this project is versatile. With it, you can buy a variety of things: from cars to porcelain figurines, from brands to antique furniture. A wide range of goods will be covered.
It's fine! You said that you are a collector. What do you collect? Coins, probably? Smiley
Yes, I am a collector. No, I collect vintage weapons and medals. I am especially fond of the awards of the Second World War.

I have not yet looked. But I will definitely look. Yes, this business is subtle, as some countries do not allow the sale of such items.

Your talk made me think of rare weapon, are there any special legal limitations for it? I mean on the platform

Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: