Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 38. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
Hello! Yes, you correctly understand the purpose of this project. Create a kind of shop-auction, where each item will have its own number and the ability to purchase online.
Activity: 70
Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
How did you implement the protection against scams and fraud?
if I choose you
what percentage of growth is waiting for me?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I like unique innovative ideas! Also Codex is able to simplify the purchase, sale and asset management of many types!  The project is really interesting!
Activity: 84
When do you distribute token?
When do you start & end main sale?
Your project has huge potential!
Whose idea of project?
Great project, guys 👍🏼
How many tokens I can buy for 1 ETH?
Activity: 84
Hello all) how are you? any fresh good news?
Do they have news channel?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How many token in private sale sold till now?
Codex has collected $10M in the first phase, the second phase is still ongoing.  Smiley
How many token in private sale sold till now?
it's really interesting ecosystem
Just read full WP about project
Activity: 61
Good afternoon.
We added your project to our listing: CODEX
To get your login and password, and to get an opportunity to attract investments using our platform, send an e-mail to [email protected] from your domain, indicating the address of the smart contract.
In the reply letter you will receive a login and password from the account.

BuyTokens.pro is a free platform for ICO to give each ICO member direct benefits:

ICO projects
• The ability to conduct a token in different currencies, without the development of private offices and the connection of third-party processing (converting to ETH)
• The ability to receive investment only from investors who have passed the KYC procedure on the platform.
• Free placement of Bounty companies, with the appointment of performers and viewing reports on them.

Investors
• Purchase of ICO project tokens in any currency (USD / ETH)
• Transaction history in the system
• One-time passage of KYC (in development). Now it is enough to go through the procedure KYC to buy tokens.

Bounty
• Free participation in bounty companies, as well as notification of the appointment of you as an executor.
• Rapid publication of reports on participation in Bounty. Possibility of correspondence with the representative of the ICO project
• Affiliate program, where you can attract investors to the project and receive 1% from each replenishment of investors in USD.

Register on the platform for free: https://thumb.ibb.co/gAmpUJ/reg.png
Activity: 369
Hello people. All of a successful day. I do not cease to enjoy the idea of ​​Codex. Someone knows what can be added to this project, what would it be even better?

Hi, dude. YES, the project is really cool, but there are a couple of nuances that can be improved.
For example, make a system of bonuses for beginners who implement their own works.

Hmm, a good idea, but hard to achieve. All the creators are different, equally appreciate their art will be wrong. So it's better to wait a little longer.

Well, why, then I do not quite agree with you. It will be enough to make a separate section of Codex, where new creators will be presented.

Well, unless so - giving information support to these people. Yes, it can help them. Many people learn about them.
Yes. the more I think this motivates many. The chance to become world famous is a good incentive for a novice artist or writer.

You're right, but I still think that people should start to create not for the sake of glory and wealth, but because they are told by their heart.

You're right, man. Well, on that and decide - that the popularization of young creators under the force of such a project as Codex.
Well, I hope that the developers will read this and accept the wishes of the masses for information)
Activity: 322
Hello people. All of a successful day. I do not cease to enjoy the idea of ​​Codex. Someone knows what can be added to this project, what would it be even better?

Hi, dude. YES, the project is really cool, but there are a couple of nuances that can be improved.
For example, make a system of bonuses for beginners who implement their own works.

Hmm, a good idea, but hard to achieve. All the creators are different, equally appreciate their art will be wrong. So it's better to wait a little longer.

Well, why, then I do not quite agree with you. It will be enough to make a separate section of Codex, where new creators will be presented.

Well, unless so - giving information support to these people. Yes, it can help them. Many people learn about them.
Yes. the more I think this motivates many. The chance to become world famous is a good incentive for a novice artist or writer.

You're right, but I still think that people should start to create not for the sake of glory and wealth, but because they are told by their heart.

You're right, man. Well, on that and decide - that the popularization of young creators under the force of such a project as Codex.

Pages:
Jump to: