Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 37. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Unique concept but my only concern is why would Buyer interested in putting Art information on the Blockchain? Most of buyers are rich and non-technical - they wouldn't like to even hear about Blockchain stuffs
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Codex Protocol announces new ecosystem members providing services to the Fine Arts Industry! "New partners include Heffel Fine Art Auction House, Feral Horses, Luxury Asset Capital, ValueMyStuff, Dust, and The Clarion List. Through interactions with pieces on the protocol holding the Codex Record, members will utilize or write on the title registry, thereby contributing to the pieces’ provenance.

Much more news incoming as Codex's received many partnership inquiries and look forward to sharing more on this front with the community in the coming weeks.

Read full article: https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/codex-protocol-announces-new-ecosystem-members-providing-services-to-fine-arts-industry/

Wonderful news! I'm pretty sure as more partners Codex has as happy will be users. This is a situation when quantity doesn't prevaile on quality,  they increase each other. Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Codex Protocol announces new ecosystem members providing services to the Fine Arts Industry! "New partners include Heffel Fine Art Auction House, Feral Horses, Luxury Asset Capital, ValueMyStuff, Dust, and The Clarion List. Through interactions with pieces on the protocol holding the Codex Record, members will utilize or write on the title registry, thereby contributing to the pieces’ provenance.

Much more news incoming as Codex's received many partnership inquiries and look forward to sharing more on this front with the community in the coming weeks.

Read full article: https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/codex-protocol-announces-new-ecosystem-members-providing-services-to-fine-arts-industry/
Activity: 156
Speaking about protection from fraud - I guess raitings couldbe very useful. Just like internet shopping - you can give 1 or 5 stars to the merchant after the deal.

Sounds fairm yeah, I love this system. I hope there will be no fake feedback in here, market of art & collectibles is not so popular speaking in the global context.
Activity: 141
Speaking about protection from fraud - I guess raitings couldbe very useful. Just like internet shopping - you can give 1 or 5 stars to the merchant after the deal.
Activity: 141
One question about auction system. Hom much automatised is it? For example I would like to be a merchant and sell my items. Can I add them on the platform, fill all needed forms and just go away while the auction system works on its own and I just get money?

Sounds good. Personally I wouldn't like to moderate auction process (is it possible however?), I just want to sell and purchase goods and make money as easy as possible.

I guess it will be very easy to do (hope so). Also interesting point is claims. What if someone bought an bad item? Not fake, but just damager or something like that. Will the platform join a dispute?
Codex itself won't be responsible for managing disputes. As you probably know, you can add photos to records. Adding clear photo's of all angles should combat this (including support by validators doing what they do best). However, (future) 3rd-party companies whom have integrated the protocol might handle disputes according to their own terms. Regarding existing partnered platforms, it is worth checking out who's who on the main website and then follow their links to lookup their terms related to disputes Smiley

oh, really? I expected than it will (as a kind of mediator)... interesting information! In my opinion there should be some disputing system in the future.
Activity: 176
How did you implement the protection against scams and fraud?

There are valitation methods, check WP to get more info. They did a great work!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
One question about auction system. Hom much automatised is it? For example I would like to be a merchant and sell my items. Can I add them on the platform, fill all needed forms and just go away while the auction system works on its own and I just get money?

Sounds good. Personally I wouldn't like to moderate auction process (is it possible however?), I just want to sell and purchase goods and make money as easy as possible.

I guess it will be very easy to do (hope so). Also interesting point is claims. What if someone bought an bad item? Not fake, but just damager or something like that. Will the platform join a dispute?
Codex itself won't be responsible for managing disputes. As you probably know, you can add photos to records. Adding clear photo's of all angles should combat this (including support by validators doing what they do best). However, (future) 3rd-party companies whom have integrated the protocol might handle disputes according to their own terms. Regarding existing partnered platforms, it is worth checking out who's who on the main website and then follow their links to lookup their terms related to disputes Smiley

Activity: 70
Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
Hello! Yes, you correctly understand the purpose of this project. Create a kind of shop-auction, where each item will have its own number and the ability to purchase online.
And what is the scope of the goods? What can I buy and sell on this platform? Stamps, coins, vases?
Yes, the most diverse product. From brands to vintage cars, from Chinese phases to handmade furniture. Big choice. The team works well on this!
This is very good! Tell me, when does the ICO project start? And what is the price of the token?
Unfortunately, I will not tell you the price of the token. You can find out in the community's Telegram channel. This is a very active community, by the way! In July, the project is expected to launch, to which, according to the site, there are two days left.
Good. Thank you. Be sure to check the Telegram-channel of the project! By the way, what brought you here?
Oh, I'm only interested in this project as a collector. I can not wait, when I can buy new items of my collection, exchange and sell. And you?
I'm just an investor. I look through the forum, I estimate the prospects of the project. I'm new to this, but I already have some experience. Have you invested in the project?
Yes, I invested in this project. And I do not regret it at all! The Codex is a very cool thing that will help me in the future. Good luck to his team!
I join the wishes! Let this project succeed, because it has a cool idea and even more cool team!
Activity: 142

Activity: 196
Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
Hello! Yes, you correctly understand the purpose of this project. Create a kind of shop-auction, where each item will have its own number and the ability to purchase online.
And what is the scope of the goods? What can I buy and sell on this platform? Stamps, coins, vases?
Yes, the most diverse product. From brands to vintage cars, from Chinese phases to handmade furniture. Big choice. The team works well on this!
This is very good! Tell me, when does the ICO project start? And what is the price of the token?
Unfortunately, I will not tell you the price of the token. You can find out in the community's Telegram channel. This is a very active community, by the way! In July, the project is expected to launch, to which, according to the site, there are two days left.
Good. Thank you. Be sure to check the Telegram-channel of the project! By the way, what brought you here?
Oh, I'm only interested in this project as a collector. I can not wait, when I can buy new items of my collection, exchange and sell. And you?
I'm just an investor. I look through the forum, I estimate the prospects of the project. I'm new to this, but I already have some experience. Have you invested in the project?
Yes, I invested in this project. And I do not regret it at all! The Codex is a very cool thing that will help me in the future. Good luck to his team!
Pages:
Jump to: