Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 82. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Actually want to ask some questions. Is here any admins?
Activity: 294
This project looks interesting for me. Wish you good luck in future steps!
Activity: 224
Hello all, interesting project, I already read the whitepaper
Hi, I found this project a few days ago, I also liked Wink
I was advised by an experienced investor, I think he can be trusted
To an investor or a project?
Of course the project, I'm talking about it. Have you already invested in this project?
No, I know CodexCoin for two days, I cant take risks
Correctly. In investing, the main thing is patience!
I agree, I have been investing for several years
Oh, it's really cool, I've been doing this for a long time
In that case, I wish you luck, buddy!
Activity: 308
Of course the project, I'm talking about it. Have you already invested in this project?
Oh, it's really cool, I've been doing this for a long time
Merit: 1
To be honest I also would like to know more about limitations of the project. What types of art items will be allowed? Is it only for expensive and very expensive things?

Nice question. What if my friend is an artist that wants to sell some of his artworks given that he is not a professional?

This is the official line from Jess on submissions

We think that allowing artists to register their own works on The Codex is a really important use of the protocol. Whilst we aren't building an application at the moment which would allow artists to register their own works directly on The Codex, this is something that could be developed as part of the consortium or by a third party in the future.

You can use the beta now too: https://beta.codex-viewer.com/#/

Details about the testnet can be found here: https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codex-development-update-codex-viewer-launch-117fd01f4a38

Activity: 369
To be honest I also would like to know more about limitations of the project. What types of art items will be allowed? Is it only for expensive and very expensive things?

Nice question. What if my friend is an artist that wants to sell some of his artworks given that he is not a professional?

I suppose this is a question for admin, not for me, but personally I would prefer to see several types of artworks and price categories. I wonder how it will be designed.
Activity: 322

WP says that Codex is going to be backed by more than 5000 auction houses. Is it correct that team is planning to work with houses all over the world and already spoke with many of them?

I don't think they spoke with more than few hundreds (?) It's a big deal to negotiate so much. What is more interesting is how they are going to simplify and categorize so much data?
WP says that Codex is going to be backed by more than 5000 auction houses. Is it correct that team is planning to work with houses all over the world and already spoke with many of them?
I agree with commentators above - it would be hard for a project to attract new people without support of crypto enthusiasts. Although I suppose art sector could be very interesting for investors because of big value of art items, etc.

In my opinion auction houses and artists will help project with great joy because fragmented Internet shops and auctions are not the best solution for the art sector.

Actually I don't know how many auction houses exist, but I'm sure there are a lot of artists which want to promote their arts. I hope process of joining to the platform will be as simple as possible

That's truth. Well it's age of techonogies, and as you can see in WP the team is going to use erc-721 smart contract, live application and more cool things, so I am sure the project will be easy in use for everyone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I just found this project and all I can say is wow! I'm lucky I found a project that is going to work with art items, it is one of my biggest interests.
This project is managed by the Amazix team and is very well known for promoting the project. I think this project will get great attention from the community and will attract a lot of money from investors. After ICO is sure the project will build the best ecosystem because I highly appreciate this project and hope for a future ahead for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: