Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 78. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, friends. Is there anyone online to discuss the details of the project here?
Oh, hello, buddy. Apparently we will always come at one time to the forum.)) What are you interested in?
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, friends. Is there anyone online to discuss the details of the project here?
Activity: 308
Tell me, please, did I understand the main idea correctly, that it will be possible to check the authenticity of art objects with the help of this project?

Yes, that's the way it is. And also you can buy and sell it with the help of it

But how does it work? I mean checking for authenticity

This project works on the basis of the blockchain. Each of the items will be registered in the blockchain with its own identifier. That is, it stores all the data collected items that can not be faked
Activity: 294
Tell me, please, did I understand the main idea correctly, that it will be possible to check the authenticity of art objects with the help of this project?

But how does it work? I mean checking for authenticity

I only recently found this project. But I'm attracted to the idea that it'll work with collectibles

Now there are more and more interesting projects that I want to support. But this one attracts attention most of all.

Yes, completely agree with you.
Activity: 303
I only recently found this project. But I'm attracted to the idea that it'll work with collectibles

Now there are more and more interesting projects that I want to support. But this one attracts attention most of all.
This is quite an interesting project. I've never seen anything like this. Great work, guys  Wink

Yes, I agree with you. The project has great chances to stand out among the others and succeed.

Let's hope that it is exactly so
This is quite an interesting project. I've never seen anything like this. Great work, guys  Wink

Yes, I agree with you. The project has great chances to stand out among the others and succeed.
Activity: 23
I expect your idea runs happily.
Extraordinary business, interesting activity!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 560
Merit: 65
Quite interesting Concept, I was already expecting some project that involves art universe. I'll keep an eye on this closely. I believe that Blockchain will really have a use in this global market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
One day left for crowdsale whitelisting!
I am from USA, New York city, mate. So now here is like 16:30 Where are you from?

But New York it is quite cool place with famous art. I prefer works of Futura and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
Oh yea, Badquiat was a crazy talented guy! I hope that one day I can buy from this project one of his works:)

Great dreams;) Actully this project for rich guys or for who got on sale somethink!

Thats true! You have some staff on sale?

Yes, it is two KAWS x Medical toy bears, they are big size both.
I am from USA, New York city, mate. So now here is like 16:30 Where are you from?

But New York it is quite cool place with famous art. I prefer works of Futura and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
Oh yea, Badquiat was a crazy talented guy! I hope that one day I can buy from this project one of his works:)

Great dreams;) Actully this project for rich guys or for who got on sale somethink!

Thats true! You have some staff on sale?

Hi to all who is not sleeping. How are you doing people?
Pages:
Jump to: