Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 79. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I am from USA, New York city, mate. So now here is like 16:30 Where are you from?

But New York it is quite cool place with famous art. I prefer works of Futura and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
I am from USA, New York city, mate. So now here is like 16:30 Where are you from?

I am from Finland, Helsinki, bro. And here is night, like 23:30.
Activity: 303
Hi to all who is not sleeping. How are you doing people?

Hi, mate. At same time we are here alone together Grin

Oh, cool. Actully where are you from? Maybe we have same time now?
Activity: 303
Hi to all who is not sleeping. How are you doing people?

Hi, mate. At same time we are here alone together Grin
Activity: 224
It's okay, it's all for the money, buddy
In fact, I was interested in this project not only for the sake of money, I really like it's idea
And yet, I'm sure that if you invest in it, it will be a very profitable business  Cool
I think so, but so far I can't exactly determine
Read, ask, I also always study the project for a long time before investing in it
Activity: 308
In fact, I was interested in this project not only for the sake of money, I really like it's idea
And yet, I'm sure that if you invest in it, it will be a very profitable business  Cool
I think so, but so far I can't exactly determine
Why do you think so?
Because their idea is really unique now. My father is a collector and I will gladly introduce him to the project Cool Roll Eyes
It sounds cool, through, I'm only interested in profitable investments...
Why do you think so?
Because their idea is really unique now. My father is a collector and I will gladly introduce him to the project Cool Roll Eyes
Why do you think so?
Sorry, but I don't want to talk about it. Tell me, how do you feel about the idea of the project?
Create a single register of all antiques... It's very cool  Grin
I also think so, moreover, perhaps it will become an antique exchange where you can trade valuable things
For me the main thing is that this is well protected, scammers are everywhere...
I agree, you ever come across scam projects?
It was the case, yes. I know one project that will soon be able to save people from the scam projects, by returning the invested investments
Oh, sounds cool, will you tell me in pm? I will be happy to know about this project
As for Codex Protocol, I'm more and more convinced that this project is very good and it will be a success
Sorry, but I don't want to talk about it. Tell me, how do you feel about the idea of the project?
I also think so, moreover, perhaps it will become an antique exchange where you can trade valuable things
For me the main thing is that this is well protected, scammers are everywhere...
It was the case, yes. I know one project that will soon be able to save people from the scam projects, by returning the invested investments
Oh, sounds cool, will you tell me in pm? I will be happy to know about this project
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Future's platform will provide very good usage of blockchain tech seeing the concept of the project can be said. I was paying attention to partners,advisors and investors which are at the back-end of the project. There well known names and that is pretty interesting thing for anyone including me who can be interested to invest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: