Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 77. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I've just found Codex, probably it's one of the best designed projects for last months. Good luck, team!
Activity: 141
WP says that project is going to collaborate with hundreds of auction houses. What plans do the team have about museums?

Imagine: in few years they can collaborate even with Louvre! Although I don't know does Louvre sell items or not, but if platform will expand it could be true.

Wow, it would be cool, sure. But firtsly project has to proove its relevance. I hope team will be succeed.
Activity: 9
The idea looks rather promising.
Advisable activity, pretty good results, flawless idea!
Activity: 21
I want the idea success.
Amazing approach, very nice plan.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 156
WP says that project is going to collaborate with hundreds of auction houses. What plans do the team have about museums?

Imagine: in few years they can collaborate even with Louvre! Although I don't know does Louvre sell items or not, but if platform will expand it could be true.
Activity: 156
Am I right even cars can be sold on the platform? Sounds good. I would buy some retro car one day.

It seems so, I suppose cars should be an art item for that. Old musclecar, for example, you know.
Am I right even cars can be sold on the platform? Sounds good. I would buy some retro car one day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Just to confirm to everyone, the official whitelist is now closed. People who are already in the flow can complete their KYC and will be on the whitelist. 🚀🚀🚀

Thanks for the great response and your continued support 🙂
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I understood you) Well, all right, I'll go already. Good day to you and the project.
Good, and you luck dude. Still, it's great that there is such a topic on the forum where you can talk about creativity.
creativity can appear from anywhere, especially the project Codex Protocol surely they already had the creativity to develop this project to be known by investors
Activity: 334
I understood you) Well, all right, I'll go already. Good day to you and the project.
Good, and you luck dude. Still, it's great that there is such a topic on the forum where you can talk about creativity.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, friends. Is there anyone online to discuss the details of the project here?
Oh, hello, buddy. Apparently we will always come at one time to the forum.)) What are you interested in?
I have such a question - how do you think, will this project be in demand for unknown artists?
Good question. I think yes. It seems to me that codex protocol will on the contrary help novice creators find fame.
Um, an interesting idea. Codex can article something like YouTube, where young creators can show their stuff and monetize it.
We are terrible people - investors. Everything comes down to money and profits))
Come on, dude. It's the same, more humor. By the way, if you move away from the topic of money. What kind of music do you listen to?) I would, for example, happily purchase a vinyl record with a rocknroll.
Oh, you know, I love metallica, but I doubt that they have a lot of music on vinyl)
Hello everyone, friends. Is there anyone online to discuss the details of the project here?
Oh, hello, buddy. Apparently we will always come at one time to the forum.)) What are you interested in?
I have such a question - how do you think, will this project be in demand for unknown artists?
Good question. I think yes. It seems to me that codex protocol will on the contrary help novice creators find fame.
Um, an interesting idea. Codex can article something like YouTube, where young creators can show their stuff and monetize it.
We are terrible people - investors. Everything comes down to money and profits))
Come on, dude. It's the same, more humor. By the way, if you move away from the topic of money. What kind of music do you listen to?) I would, for example, happily purchase a vinyl record with a rocknroll.
Activity: 14
Greetings, fellows!
I'm interested on this idea. I'll watch this to watch what is going to take place!
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

If you have any clarification about the project and question you have means better go to their telegram they are frequently answering the people question on time. So better divert your question to telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: