Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner) - page 15. (Read 39894 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
December 23, 2014, 04:46:46 AM
I've got a quick question. I've purchased 100,000 clicks on CoinAd so far but according to Google Analytics I only had 71,952 clicks through CoinAd. How come?

Bump. I'd like an answer to this question.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 23, 2014, 03:30:44 AM
Why are you not paying? Is there any problem? I've got two payments pending.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
December 19, 2014, 04:01:24 PM
I've got a quick question. I've purchased 100,000 clicks on CoinAd so far but according to Google Analytics I only had 71,952 clicks through CoinAd. How come?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
December 17, 2014, 06:14:32 AM
Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is effective immediately.. sort of.
So, hi, thanks, watch this space!

Dan

Welcome Dan, glad to see you are gonna keep the site alive. I love coinad and use the service every day. I hope you keep the referral system in tact as I plan on bringing in a lot Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 13, 2014, 11:15:45 AM
Bump,   still pending review,   feel free to send my transaction back if it takes this long to approve an ad !

Sorry for the delays whitewidow, I'm actually still not in control of the whole site, on the deal we made I take over around January 10th. At the minute it is still Carlos managing the site and approving ads, and the policy is to keep a consistent level of ads showing rather than to have spikes and nothing alternatively..

A policy that I don't disagree with, as mostly ads are still approved with 24-48 hours, but it is my hope I can boost advertising to the site (by lower / no fees for advertisers - just click cost pricing), and so have more volume, and faster approvals.. which brings me to; marketing:

Yes you're right.. I've kept receiving spam promotional emails from "BitcoinAliens" even my CoinAd account was already permanently suspended

It's sad to see CoinAd finally runs into this kind of cheap spam service like this

If all you want is to claim some free bitcoin and never take up any of the promotional emails you receive then this is fine, I love bitcoin, I'm happy to serve you, to spread bitcoin, and give some out to you, and if you really need to just use an adblocker and unsubscribe then do so.

As it is/was CoinAd was making almost NO profit - seriously, the "profit" from fees on ads is absolutely miniscule and there are server and hosting costs to pay - as well as personal time investment which has been HUGE. In that situation it's impossible to justify spending time on it, growing it, marketing for it.

So CoinAd can either stay as it is and slowly die and get never get any bigger or better. OR I can add a newsletter and some paid emails and sponsors.. is that really that offensive? With this plan in mind I want to grow CoinAd MASSIVELY, to give out more $ per click than any other PTC site, to have more traffic, more advertisers using it.. but none of that can happen on the existing model.

You wouldn't believe how HARD it is to GIVE MONEY AWAY and profit from it.. I'm not a charity, and I'm not a multi-million $ enterprise.. I'm just a guy, passionate about this and wanting it to work. The newsletters and the promotions help to make more profit, so I can give away more bitcoin and grow the site bigger. If this offends you then you can unsubscribe or stop visiting.

i wish you all the best man, and im not a difficult person AT ALL. im just saying, when i purchased the ad there, is was NOT told to me that it would not be active 2 days later,   had i known, i would have either purchased somewhere else, or would have atleast known what was going on..   but the way it went down ..  (if not for this forum) i would just feel ripped off...

anyway. again. i wish you all te best.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
December 13, 2014, 10:46:18 AM
Bump,   still pending review,   feel free to send my transaction back if it takes this long to approve an ad !

Sorry for the delays whitewidow, I'm actually still not in control of the whole site, on the deal we made I take over around January 10th. At the minute it is still Carlos managing the site and approving ads, and the policy is to keep a consistent level of ads showing rather than to have spikes and nothing alternatively..

A policy that I don't disagree with, as mostly ads are still approved with 24-48 hours, but it is my hope I can boost advertising to the site (by lower / no fees for advertisers - just click cost pricing), and so have more volume, and faster approvals.. which brings me to; marketing:

Yes you're right.. I've kept receiving spam promotional emails from "BitcoinAliens" even my CoinAd account was already permanently suspended

It's sad to see CoinAd finally runs into this kind of cheap spam service like this

If all you want is to claim some free bitcoin and never take up any of the promotional emails you receive then this is fine, I love bitcoin, I'm happy to serve you, to spread bitcoin, and give some out to you, and if you really need to just use an adblocker and unsubscribe then do so.

As it is/was CoinAd was making almost NO profit - seriously, the "profit" from fees on ads is absolutely miniscule and there are server and hosting costs to pay - as well as personal time investment which has been HUGE. In that situation it's impossible to justify spending time on it, growing it, marketing for it.

So CoinAd can either stay as it is and slowly die and get never get any bigger or better. OR I can add a newsletter and some paid emails and sponsors.. is that really that offensive? With this plan in mind I want to grow CoinAd MASSIVELY, to give out more $ per click than any other PTC site, to have more traffic, more advertisers using it.. but none of that can happen on the existing model.

You wouldn't believe how HARD it is to GIVE MONEY AWAY and profit from it.. I'm not a charity, and I'm not a multi-million $ enterprise.. I'm just a guy, passionate about this and wanting it to work. The newsletters and the promotions help to make more profit, so I can give away more bitcoin and grow the site bigger. If this offends you then you can unsubscribe or stop visiting.
Activity: 465
December 13, 2014, 10:28:25 AM
Wow I didn't aware of this TOS. It seems I can't use my account anymore coz it was permanently suspended

Don't quite understand why set it 30 days. If this requirement is not revised, I'm afraid I won't invest my time on CoinAd again

You would be better off most likely. If this is the same "BitcoinAliens" that also runs the BitcoinAliens faucet, you will receive no end of spam in your inbox.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2014, 03:57:18 PM
Wow I didn't aware of this TOS. It seems I can't use my account anymore coz it was permanently suspended

Don't quite understand why set it 30 days. If this requirement is not revised, I'm afraid I won't invest my time on CoinAd again

You would be better off most likely. If this is the same "BitcoinAliens" that also runs the BitcoinAliens faucet, you will receive no end of spam in your inbox.
December 11, 2014, 06:43:51 AM
Hi,

I payed for my ad about 3 days ago, and it still states: Pending review 

https://blockchain.info/tx/c023de38925f56ea309d0b19a3cfb056ed9948d9d374294f34bf39008c460029

Could you kindly approve my ad, thank you

Activity: 7
December 10, 2014, 12:38:17 PM
I'm also waiting for approval.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
December 03, 2014, 02:24:05 PM
Carlos, I've made a payment for 50,000 clicks but I accidently closed my screen after the payment so I can't keep track of the stats. Is there any way I can recover the link? Here is the TX id: https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/d20af00329d50945dac1b22f850924e71bbd8de1047492d24b74224e25ff85cc
December 10, 2014, 09:34:59 AM
Hi,

I payed for my ad about 3 days ago, and it still states: Pending review 

https://blockchain.info/tx/c023de38925f56ea309d0b19a3cfb056ed9948d9d374294f34bf39008c460029

Could you kindly approve my ad, thank you
Activity: 465
November 28, 2014, 01:49:34 PM
What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

From CoinAd's TOS:
After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be permanently suspended. An inactive user for 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.

November 28, 2014, 05:29:49 AM
Carlos L. Please pay me.
16:48 November 24, 2014    0.15536 mBTC    pending
I cannot come to ask you to pay me, it is the second time man!
Asking doesn't make any difference, payments are handled all the same.
Thank you for paying. I am not going to ask him again for the payment. End of the discussion
Activity: 154
November 27, 2014, 10:10:05 AM
coin ad is an asset that the buyer will never regret he only needs to add some twist because as at today the site already have 247 834 members, this is an asset and not a liability.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2014, 09:15:28 AM
Carlos L. Please pay me.
Asking doesn't make any difference, payments are handled all the same.
November 27, 2014, 03:27:03 AM
Carlos L. Please pay me.
Activity: 3
November 26, 2014, 12:06:09 PM
My username at coinad is: webnet

My account at Coinad was suspended due to inactivity, but now I want to become active again.
Is it possible to get my account reactivated again?
Activity: 182
November 25, 2014, 01:57:05 AM
Coinad sold out is a thing that is long overdue because the website owner have lost focus and the new person that takes out would have completed is research before buying and this will give bitcoin community a hedge.
Congrats to seller, buyer, advertisers and publisher @ coinad.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 11:17:10 PM
What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

From CoinAd's TOS:
After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be permanently suspended. An inactive user for 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.
Pages:
Jump to: