Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 12. (Read 65326 times)

TCM
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
What would you do on the site except changing your settings? It's not an exchange. Why the hell would it need a chat?

It boggles the mind.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I like this. Because I have the unlimited plan. But, your site is like a tomb. Very quiet.

Maybe you need to add a chat feature and page proof of payment.
Activity: 455
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi , it possible to add france for call ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not a programmer, but you can PM me a new PW and your PIN and I'll set it for you.

Ok, thanks.
Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not a programmer, but you can PM me a new PW and your PIN and I'll set it for you.
legendary
So, I've updated my password and now I can't login because at login it only allows 20 characters, can you fix it, please?  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What happens with the calls? They work, but not shown in my CDR.

same here call answer but not count no more been almost 24h  Cry
Activity: 3
What happens with the calls? They work, but not shown in my CDR.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Hello sir im really interested in this however can you please explain me some things first.I read that you stoped this service for USa some time ago then got it back up recently cuz of fraudsters and botters what did they do to ruin it for all of us?they didnt have the caller id on skype ??and what kinda precautions are u taking now to stop them so we can enjoy usa numbers again also can i just leave my phone on while i go to sleep and it will stay on the call or do i have to always listen to it incase it drops of or asks for any pin or something like that or is the pin entering only in the beginning of the call ?

when I was using this service you only had to enter the pin at the beginning ... but your operator disconnects you after 60-120 minutes and you have to call again

after a few months of using it my phone company blocked my numbers and now I'm not allowed to call anymore this numbers Smiley
tl;dr

Stopped reading at "rural".
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Don't be a money mule. This is something similar to traffic pumping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_pumping
When calling Finland I can't get my code properly recognized, can you reboot the system or something?

Maybe cause the system is overloaded. But there's nothing to reboot that would fix it. Please try again.
legendary
When calling Finland I can't get my code properly recognized, can you reboot the system or something?
Activity: 1
Hello sir im really interested in this however can you please explain me some things first.I read that you stoped this service for USa some time ago then got it back up recently cuz of fraudsters and botters what did they do to ruin it for all of us?they didnt have the caller id on skype ??and what kinda precautions are u taking now to stop them so we can enjoy usa numbers again also can i just leave my phone on while i go to sleep and it will stay on the call or do i have to always listen to it incase it drops of or asks for any pin or something like that or is the pin entering only in the beginning of the call ?
Right now I don't know what causes this. I'd recommend to create a new account.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
I just started using CoinByCall again, but when I try to access my previous calls on the 'Calls' page, I get this error:

Internal Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

All other pages work fine however. Is this a problem because my call history is too much?  Tongue
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: