Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 10. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
Dear CoinByCall,

I have a problem calling to Finland. I recently purchased a contract for unlimited calling to that country and I encounter the following issue:

At first everything went smooth, dialed the numbers, put the pin and all set. However I see that after a time, a female voice 'picks up' and says something like "invalid...phone(?)" and immediately hangs up the phone...
I don't understand why.. After I keep redialing (from 3 to 10-20 times) , I finally get in again and insert my pin.

Why are 70-80% of my calls "invalid.." and how can I fix that? I must mention I present a valid caller id everytime.

Waiting for an answer.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
CoinByCall aren't you going to update litecoin rate?

It's updating itself every time we buy new coins. Current batch of Litecoins have been bought ~5 days ago and there are still 20 LTC left to be spread among the users. Sad

The nice thing about the lag is that it also works the other way around Wink

Fair enough.  Smiley
Activity: 363
BTC will change the world
@matt - I'm also using skype with one German number hehe.. However, not using it to get rich  Cheesy , just using my unlimited plan to regain a part of the payment.

Oh and by the way, like matt said, it's great to see CBC alive for so much time and still going strong!
Some people with great minds or with access to some calling services may get very very wealthy from this.
I'm currently developing a method of being able to call from over 50-100 devices at a time. I have even thought of travelling to Finland or Poland just for this.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

It's updating itself every time we buy new coins. Current batch of Litecoins have been bought ~5 days ago and there are still 20 LTC left to be spread among the users. Sad

The nice thing about the lag is that it also works the other way around Wink

CoinByCall is a very nice service, despite the relatively low payout (not complaining). I'm impressed to see it still active nearly two years after its creation. In typical BTC world, this is like a hundred years! Too bad that most major carriers have blacklisted many of the numbers already, especially those with higher payout. Still getting luck with Skype for one of the German numbers though.
Activity: 455

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Looks great but won't use it. :\ Want it for Spain.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Thankyou - my pin is 713343

You are really late. There haven't been any UK numbers for months. Anyway, that was just done.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thankyou - my pin is 713343
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
What happens to people who have accounts with balances with you who can no longer use your phone service - you have removed all your UK lines and I was about 6-% of the way to the payment threshold?

Just like last time when this happened with USA numbers you can request a manual payout by pm or by posting here your pin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What happens to people who have accounts with balances with you who can no longer use your phone service - you have removed all your UK lines and I was about 6-% of the way to the payment threshold?
Just try to enter the digits more slowly maybe.
Activity: 8
make a relogin to check my account.
try to call again.
most time "Pin is not valid, goodbye...."
How can i change it?
calls are not credited to my account. please help us and kindly give us some updates. Thanks in advance.

There was a small glitch. Fixed by now.
Activity: 266
looks good  Cheesy
 ill try it  Wink
Activity: 1
calls are not credited to my account. please help us and kindly give us some updates. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Loving it. waiting for the first cashout.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Can i ask you some questions?
Im from asia, so can i use this service?
Everytimes i try to dial numbers that on the website, it said "destination is temporarily blocked".
And which country's number you used?
Thanks in advance

hello,
I use two android applications to call free.
BossRevolution ($ 2 free to call any country. In this case Latvia 0.00000525 BTC). (60 minutes free wifi Latvia)
TextPlus (free to use it to verify numbers with BossRevolution USA).

I simulate to Genymotion dispostivos android (software) or macbook in windows8 for free calls.
I use 5 devices to call and win 0.0003BTC * 5 = 0.00150BTC hourly.

It is very boring.
regards
So you means that we have to use that country's number (in this case its Latvia) to call?
Can i use skype instead of Genymotion after my number was verifeid?
Activity: 3

Everytimes i try to dial numbers that on the website, it said "destination is temporarily blocked".
Thanks in advance

hello,
I use two android applications to call free.
BossRevolution ($ 2 free to call any country. In this case Latvia 0.00000525 BTC). (60 minutes free wifi Latvia)
TextPlus (free to use it to verify numbers with BossRevolution USA).

I simulate to Genymotion dispostivos android (software) or macbook in windows8 for free calls.
I use 5 devices to call and win 0.0003BTC * 5 = 0.00150BTC hourly.

It is very boring.
regards
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hi
my account doesn't add coins
I calls to the numbers but does not tell me
BALANCE
Your current balance: 0.00000000 LTC and 0.00959847 BTC

excuse my English

HISTORY CALLS
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rgosWIeHe6OTA0djVCV1FwVm8/edit
That seems just about right, 13 entries per page over three pages at around 0.0003 BTC per call makes 0.0117BTC.

Your balance is 0.00959BTC. Are you referring to your LTC balance? You only earn either BTC or LTC, you can change it in your account settings page.

I continue calling to the coinbycall numbers  but, these do not add up BTC. The minimum payout is 0.01 BTC.
my calls do not count in the balance.
I stayed in 0.0095BTC.

recent test calls
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rgosWIeHe6cFdCM1pUaHJFTXc/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rgosWIeHe6UVk5MUgwMDBhdzQ/edit

EDIT: After 8 hours my account has 0.01083248 BTC (Fixed)

thanks

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: