Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 51. (Read 73089 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Coindash team has do their best to recover from the hack event,I am waiting them to reopen the main spread .CDT has big potential , let's see what will happen when  it's on main exchange.

even after the hack, people are still investing the token.  this project is just real good that i wish it will be developed quicker to see its potential. it could really help new traders in the crypto. if anyone wants to learn as quick as possible, its copy trading might just be the best solution to poorly trained traders  Grin
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Coindash team has do their best to recover from the hack event,I am waiting them to reopen the main spread .CDT has big potential , let's see what will happen when  it's on main exchange.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
qq  group :296176443
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
this is the new thread of Coindash?
the old thread was locked,and this is the new thread?or it's a new project?
not a new project, its just a second thread after first one got locked because of hack and countless spams by haters.

Yes, people are spreading a lot of rumors about this CDT but any how it is a big loss to the company and to the investors.
In order to get profits on these, we have to wait until it is listed on major exchanges. I think people should give some time to them in order to make profits from these coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
We need CDT at Bittrex soon as possible because it is need of the time. Price are almost doubled seeing where it was at start when it listed at etherdelta. An exchange with big volume will take it to new higher levels that's more exchanges and big exchanges are necessary. I bought more couple of days ago and now see double profit already.
it's a very good gain. congratulations. Bittrex enter the list, and then 2x may be. nice project, I'm thinking about getting me some. long-term investment I'll make. etherdelta is trading now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets

rank 826 - CDT - $0.183919 (36.62%)

i following. Wink
Very encouraging for investors, after the incident everyone's hack is anxious. The future of this project is not good. Right now I believe that the team has worked well. I wait for further news hopefully soon enter the big exchanger.

Why do you think that? Just give it some more time they already did amazing job after that unfortunate event, i can honestly tell coindash team never abandoned project and always stood up for their product now they are reaping fruits of victory.( victory is 1$ and above lol) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Sip~~~~~

There is no such program anymore where you can participate. All reward campaigns have finished long time ago. If you like the project still can invest as they are cheap now. You can also spread the word out to new people by letting them know about CDT.

Exactly they are cheap in the market as you can see already people are trading in the EtherDelta market. Exactly still, the price of CDT is very cheap in the market, after hack even owners are active in all aspects their responding to people questions and answers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
We need CDT at Bittrex soon as possible because it is need of the time. Price are almost doubled seeing where it was at start when it listed at etherdelta. An exchange with big volume will take it to new higher levels that's more exchanges and big exchanges are necessary. I bought more couple of days ago and now see double profit already.
it's a very good gain. congratulations. Bittrex enter the list, and then 2x may be. nice project, I'm thinking about getting me some. long-term investment I'll make. etherdelta is trading now.

i following. Wink
Very encouraging for investors, after the incident everyone's hack is anxious. The future of this project is not good. Right now I believe that the team has worked well. I wait for further news hopefully soon enter the big exchanger.
Activity: 770

I also hope to see CoinDash listed on Bittrex.  This will make my shares of the Loyalty program much larger.  Their will be a lot of people withdrawing their ICO CDT tokens to trade on Bittrex.  The trading volume on EtherDelta is much of a surprise and I hope it keeps up.  Bittrex could easily push the volume 2x or more. 
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

i following. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
btc9 list the CDT, and it has pumped a lot these two days, are there any info to list on other exchange, its a good project even with the hack event
not a new project, its just a second thread after first one got locked because of hack and countless spams by haters.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Sip~~~~~

There is no such program anymore where you can participate. All reward campaigns have finished long time ago. If you like the project still can invest as they are cheap now. You can also spread the word out to new people by letting them know about CDT.

That's not correct.  There is a CoinDash Loyalty program but it is only for the tokens that were purchased from the ICO.  There will be 15 million total CDT distributed in increments of 5 million every 3 months for those who keep their ICO tokens in their wallets without moving them.  Once tokens are moved, you no longer qualify for the program.  All details are here:  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program

What if you move half?  Would the other half qualify or is it all forfeited?

Even if you move 0.00001 CDT and later buy 100000000 CDT and send it to the same address.  You will no longer qualify for the Loyalty Program.  You may buy more CDT and send it to the same ICO address and later only send out that "extra" amount only. 

that is just fucked! I wonder who of all those investors who left their tokens in their dashboard after being notified they are already allowed to secure their tokens.

moved all mine the first chance I got.

What dashboard are you talking about?
Mine was sent to my ERC20 wallet directly from them,
They distributed the tokens manually to investor wallet one by one.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Sip~~~~~

That's not correct.  There is a CoinDash Loyalty program but it is only for the tokens that were purchased from the ICO.  There will be 15 million total CDT distributed in increments of 5 million every 3 months for those who keep their ICO tokens in their wallets without moving them.  Once tokens are moved, you no longer qualify for the program.  All details are here:  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program

Even if you move 0.00001 CDT and later buy 100000000 CDT and send it to the same address.  You will no longer qualify for the Loyalty Program.  You may buy more CDT and send it to the same ICO address and later only send out that "extra" amount only. 

that is just fucked! I wonder who of all those investors who left their tokens in their dashboard after being notified they are already allowed to secure their tokens.

moved all mine the first chance I got.
Activity: 770
Sip~~~~~

is there a specific date for distribution of signature bounty?
15th of August sir.
Activity: 826
is there a specific date for distribution of signature bounty?
Activity: 763
Sip~~~~~

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Good to see the coin is Alive and kicking. Doing  good today
Pages:
Jump to: