Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 55. (Read 73089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is this coin dead? Devs should keep everyone updated on BCT of what is going on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bounty panel is still not activated. I think old style spreadsheets are still more effective from investors perspective. I hope they won´t hide behind that hack issue and disappear without paying people who invested a lot of time and money in this project. Also, I still wait for some answers about hack incident. Was it a trojan, server weakness or is someone from inside involved?

Just wait more time they even did not distributed coins to their investors.
Let them manage 1 by 1, I am sure bounty campaign will be on least priority now.
First they need to manage more important issue then bounty, I also supported them last 1 month and waiting for payment.
Activity: 416
Bounty panel is still not activated. I think old style spreadsheets are still more effective from investors perspective. I hope they won´t hide behind that hack issue and disappear without paying people who invested a lot of time and money in this project. Also, I still wait for some answers about hack incident. Was it a trojan, server weakness or is someone from inside involved?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not saying all decisions they are making are the best (neither am I saying they are bad), but from what I have seen it looks like they are trying very hard to actually still make something out of the project.
Although it might not look that way if whatever decision of the decisions they make immediately affects you in an unpleasant way of course.
Activity: 154
is this the new thread of coindash ? well i will be watching this thread
Lets make this the official thread.   Wink

I must say it is really stupid to lock the thread in the mist of sending out information about the token burn trade-in for the new tokens.  Wouldn't you want as many outlets as possible to communicate to the investors to send in their old tokens???  Huh

I don't get how they are doing anything.

They have enough outlets in telegram and slack, no point of being crucified here just to deliver messages...

I couldn't even join Slack because of their revamped website (also slack asked for coindash.io email.  no clue where to get) to find the burning information.  I had to get it off another slack channel i was in, who kindly passed it to me, prior to them putting it on twitter.

Pretty shitty thing to do.
Activity: 434
Lets make this the official thread.   Wink

I must say it is really stupid to lock the thread in the mist of sending out information about the token burn trade-in for the new tokens.  Wouldn't you want as many outlets as possible to communicate to the investors to send in their old tokens???  Huh

They have enough outlets in telegram and slack, no point of being crucified here just to deliver messages...

But why they left bitcointalk. When they want to raise funds then they preferred bitcointalk,

now when problem came and user asking question they left the forum.

This is not professional way to handle crisis.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I must say it is really stupid to lock the thread in the mist of sending out information about the token burn trade-in for the new tokens.  Wouldn't you want as many outlets as possible to communicate to the investors to send in their old tokens???  Huh

Activity: 154

Activity: 1

Interview with the founders of CoinDash

https://www.investitin.com/coindash/
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
Activity: 172
The lock other thread now so this is only place for posts =/  Roll Eyes  Huh
Activity: 303
why i feeling that name of this 'CoinDash' so familiar . is there have anther project name coindash??

the anther project name : COINDASH  ..please notice capital and small letter ,
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Coindash team has done a great job after being hacked, I think we shouldn't take this event as a joke, but should discuss how to prevent this to happen again.
Activity: 168
A True Token of Appreciation
People invested millions in a coin, but had no idea about who the Dev is, plain stupid.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You guys will go down in history has having been the victim of the most elegant, simple heist ever.
You should learn how to secure a simple web server before you attempt to create a business with people's money.

almost unbelievable.  Undecided

Activity: 210
why i feeling that name of this 'CoinDash' so familiar . is there have anther project name coindash??
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Activity: 121
Still good that people know this guy is a known scammer now.
Activity: 94
I think we should not jump to any conclusions yet. They had a working product, so I really doubt if they would even think of doing a scam. Scam is for ppl who have no team aka no product.

I wish Coindash all the best in this hard time !!
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
If you sent money before the website turned off (to fake address) - Go to official website and click Claims Forms and fill the form

They said that they will return tokens back...
Pages:
Jump to: