Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 10. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I like the idea of the project. There were difficulties-it is not necessary to shovel the Internet, losing time, which is constantly lacking.

Shoveling the internet to gain popularity while the project is being done would be better, the idea of the project is simple but with knowldegeable approach it will definitely dig up many big companies.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I like the idea of the project. There were difficulties-it is not necessary to shovel the Internet, losing time, which is constantly lacking.
Activity: 294
excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.
The idea is surely liked by everyone, now the team needs to perform better and keep improvising new features for a fresh feel.
Innovation on new features and implementing will bring more attention of investors and our P2P Network can increase more and gain more investors.
Activity: 182
excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
The alternative is looked for by those people whom the bitcoin and its monopoly therefore they try such projects as this to come to good positions in the market for the competition doesn't suit.
Activity: 154
A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
Yeah the bounty programme give profits to all participants but it's also very profitable for the project. Beacause the bounty programme helps in advertisement of project and therfore it helps to attract more and more investeros.

Right, it helps a lot both financially and to the project itself. Financially because if you join in bounty program you can earn profit or rewarded by a stake or token while it can help the project to become more popular which many investors can know about it.
Activity: 238

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.
The idea is surely liked by everyone, now the team needs to perform better and keep improvising new features for a fresh feel.
Activity: 196

This project is not actually much unique but yet it is really getting a huge amount of investors towards the project and it would surely make the project go great ahead.
These kind of projects actually get a good amount fo attention from several investors and so is being actively going on with this project to so i think that this project can surely be profitable ahead.
Activity: 238

This project is not actually much unique but yet it is really getting a huge amount of investors towards the project and it would surely make the project go great ahead.
Activity: 224
I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
I don't think the project is been located in any individual place and i think that the devs are present globally. But even i would like to know the location for the main startup so that it could be more easy to trust this project.
Activity: 252
I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
Activity: 183
There where test smart contracts deployed - we use only the final and only one: 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab
- which is integrated on all exchanges, so how could we drop any more COIs to the exchanges from other smart contracts? We can't and we will never be able.

You should just ignore everyone who doesn't know how thing works.

There are many serious problems with COI that need transparency
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Airdrop and Bounty would be good addition to promote Coinnec's project to the community, with these it can generate more popularity to the market, investors and knowledge to the project as well.

That is right, this may seems pretty normal strategy but a very effective advertisement. Being able to provide more promotions, chances to be successful would surely be attainable.
The project has higher potential to become successful. But still the project is new. The team needs to promote the project on various platforms. Including social media and the forum. And they have to come with innovative or different marketing strategies which will definitely help them to attract more investors towards the platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Airdrop and Bounty would be good addition to promote Coinnec's project to the community, with these it can generate more popularity to the market, investors and knowledge to the project as well.

That is right, this may seems pretty normal strategy but very effective advertisement. Being able to provide more promotions, chances to be successful would surely be attainable.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.
I agree, nowadays the potential of the project can be seen through the hard work and dedication of the team to increase the supporters and achieve success.
As I have noticed, the team of Coinnec project really doing their best efforts just to make the platform be known here in bitcoin community. In fact, they already been conducting Airdrop which is a good way in promoting the project. I just hope that the dev team will also provide bounty programs so that the chanced to gained more popularity will be high.
It's good that Coinnec will launch Airdrop this will very helpful for both participants and the project.  Bounties can also be a good way to advertise the project to whole crypto market. This will gain also the interest of the investor and supporters. It's  a good way to earn will investing and earn rewards while supporting the project.

Yes, this will boost their exposures and will add to their popularity and can surely attract more serious investors. Let's see how far this project can go. Keep up the good work team coinnec.
Activity: 434
This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.
I agree, nowadays the potential of the project can be seen through the hard work and dedication of the team to increase the supporters and achieve success.
As I have noticed, the team of Coinnec project really doing their best efforts just to make the platform be known here in bitcoin community. In fact, they already been conducting Airdrop which is a good way in promoting the project. I just hope that the dev team will also provide bounty programs so that the chanced to gained more popularity will be high.
It's good that Coinnec will launch Airdrop this will very helpful for both participants and the project.  Bounties can also be a good way to advertise the project to whole crypto market. This will gain also the interest of the investor and supporters. It's  a good way to earn will investing and earn rewards while supporting the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Guys beware of " roncar" he is spreading serious FUD don't ever sell your COI to him, he knows that COI will be listed on Coinmarketcap this week, he want to buy at cheap price.

Well, whatever his/her purpose can be true or not. But I think, this needs to carefully study because we know technology nowadays can do the impossible. And the team cooperatively answered the issues without any hesitations so probably, we should also do our own research to make things clarified.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
If it really is scammers, then you need a complete team survey, and a direct charge of their fraud. Someone transferred money to them and did not get a coin? Or, for example, who else could have deceived whom? And you need a full review and direct links to the evidence.
Think this is just a big misunderstanding regarding the issues that recently spreading here in thread. I read the recent rply from the project admins. Hope this issues will be settled soon. So this won't affect the project reputations.

It is still good to know that the developer is actively responding to the accusations. I know time will come and it will be resolve, I didn't read any posts of dev forcing others to invests, so it's our own will if we will trust this project or not.
Pages:
Jump to: