Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 12. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

If they get listed in coinmarketcap and also get listed in some medium size exchanges, they have a chance to make potential investors curious about their project.

Yes, Traders always look at new tokens and coins that added to coinmarketcap and do search about them, So they will have chance to be discover by many people when their token get listed.
Coinnec can turn as a leading change now by grabbing more attention of the investors through this positive activity which it taken a right decision, this can bring more success added to the platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

If they get listed in coinmarketcap and also get listed in some medium size exchanges, they have a chance to make potential investors curious about their project.

Yes, Traders always look at new tokens and coins that added to coinmarketcap and do search about them, So they will have chance to be discover by many people when their token get listed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It is all the experience they even share and it is a positive feedback we can consider from the participants that gives as added value even for the new investors who choose Coinnec as their choice.
Yeah mostly experience and how hard the team works and i consider marketing department a clear key to project success once it has a valuable concepts to help them make the push
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Great project . Hope everything will succeed

The idea of the project is just the same as other projects made before, But i do hope that the developers will be able to make it successfully because I am seeing potential on this one.

Yes. The idea of this platform are not new in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing is good about the Coinnec project is that they already listed in the seven exchange sites. And their next moved and goals is to be listed in CoinMarketCap and Livecoin Exchange which will surely bring more opportunities and even more popularity for this project.
That's great, I hope they can gain many potential investors too as their popularity is increasing and if they keep working hard I'm sure the project will succeed
The platform pretty much eliminates the need for a bank and replaces it with an online safe and quick transactions. The idea can go far depending upon the decisions made by the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.

Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
Now the concept of "the successful project" isn't quoted any more. In the market simply frightening quantity and you don't know various platforms any more where to invest the means. So all the cryptocurrency it doesn't make to put definitely any sense here.
It is all the experience they even share and it is a positive feedback we can consider from the participants that gives as added value even for the new investors who choose Coinnec as their choice.
Activity: 182
This is a very good project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update

A lot of projects have a lot of "potential" in the ideas and the thoughts given in the ICO thread but not all of them succeed anyway so there's that
Potential projects are many in the market. But it's true that only few that made it to success. I hope this project Coinnec will be listed as one of successful projects in crypto market. The project is promising. More project updates and improvements this wil achieve success soon.
Right at the beginning let to win not necessarily the leading positions, as it is unreal in principle. It is necessary to work on the project and not to hurry and in the future there is a probability to make the way above among the ocean of coins.

Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
Now the concept of "the successful project" isn't quoted any more. In the market simply frightening quantity and you don't know various platforms any more where to invest the means. So all the cryptocurrency it doesn't make to put definitely any sense here.
Activity: 182

The idea of the project is just the same as other projects made before, But i do hope that the developers will be able to make it successfully because I am seeing potential on this one.

Yes. The idea of this platform are not new in the world of cryptocurrency. But one thing is good about the Coinnec project is that they already listed in the seven exchange sites. And their next moved and goals is to be listed in CoinMarketCap and Livecoin Exchange which will surely bring more opportunities and even more popularity for this project.
That's great, I hope they can gain many potential investors too as their popularity is increasing and if they keep working hard I'm sure the project will succeed
Activity: 532

That's right and this is why the team needs to do more innovation in terms of their feature. There are a lot of competitors in the market so obviously, things were really hard.
Activity: 196

Even i find this project similar to other several projects but yet this project looks somthing new and intresting and i hope that this project could really give us huge profits in comparision with other similar projects.
Activity: 238

This project has the similar concept truely but it does has some new and excellent features which makes the investors go for this project instead of other similar ones. I hope that this team could really cope up.
Activity: 126

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Hello great Coinnec community, to see Coinnec skyrocket in value is very simple buy more Coinnec and HODL. This should be our contribution then you will simply see Coinnec on the moon !!!!!!!!!!

Hodl is the only and simply strategy !!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Coinnec is pleasant to me what seeks to allow users to be involved in absolutely safe fashion thanks to strong cryptography, without refusing confidentiality in the central body.
Activity: 252
This platform will be interesting in the first business people, as is known among them many investors who want to invest in it
Thats true bud, they will prefer to put there money to this project because it is a trusted project according to ico rating scores.
Yes, my opinion is very similar to yours, I think that you are right, because investors are very business people as a rule.
copper member
Activity: 154
Activity: 196

If want this the team must do so much working more instead of only post at ANN thread, they need real investors and big community for growth.
Activity: 140
excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I can't find any special or unique feature of this token and platform to existing coins (ethereum, bitcoin etc) just like what you have mentioned. And it is on the Ethereum blockchain as erc20. Are there any presentation where you can make some comparison?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.

What is good about in crypto world is that it has so many surprises which we can't somehow expect to happen. Running a project really needs to be carefully handle so that things will fall at the right spot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, not only those who have potentials succeed but most of the time those hard working and dedicated teams really achieve success in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: