Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 7. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

Those FUD are normal and the project cannot avoid having this, what they should do is answers all the concerns and prove to them that this project is serious and will surely become successful soon.
Yes I agree with you but I think its just a waste of time if you keep on replying these people who already closed thier mind. Its ok to reply maybe once or teice to explain but replying to the same person and explaining the same thing wont work.
It is essential even to explain as many times they keep asking and letting them understand with out ignoring where we need to ultimately satisfy them and should never miss the investors giving them a way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together

I  think the team is serious in their business if they are not they will not be working with exchanges right? but I am still hoping that they can also launch a campaign for the supporters like us.

The coin is already in some exchanges and already generating trading volume but it won't be good if the FUD that keeps on spreading in this thread won't be resolve.

The developers can easily deal with the FUD atleast in this thread by simply responding to it and clearing any questions people have about it
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.

Resolving issues immediately would be a good point upon knowing the status of this project. For it shows that the team really care and gives time to resolve it and for that their making way that the project can be trusted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!

If they deny to answer important questions it usually means that they simply can't give the answer for whatever reason. Big red flag to me then.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

I am not sure, but sometime some FUD can also help project to attract more investors as investors will really be curious about the current status of the project and if they will find that those fud are not true then they will make good investments.
Investments will be anyway made. On each good adequate project there will always be the audience of investors, with it there shouldn't be problems. However nobody cancelled positive news from developers and perhaps a discount for purchase of tokens.
Activity: 532

Sometimes questioning can actually help people understand things about the project that it missed to explain. But i hope they would go far as to ruining the project.

But the team needs formal questioning not just those questions answerable on the ANN. Usually newbie do that sometimes.
There are many ways that developers can help their supporters better understand the project. This includes not only surveys, but also video reviews, which is the most optimal option for this.

You have a point, because not all people can totally understand how the platform works and how can it gives benefit to the users. Coinnec surely create more tools of information so that people will have no reason to deny that they didn't understand the platform.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257

And sometimes there is a reason for FUD and it protects investors from losing money. If there are questions to be answered then go ahead and answer those questions. Otherwise it's the duty of the community to protect people from losing money!
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Sometimes questioning can actually help people understand things about the project that it missed to explain. But i hope they would go far as to ruining the project.

Interactions can give a results which it will give the team more idea and definitely can improve their features. If the team are open to accept some suggestions and I think the team can do more innovations about the platform.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Those FUD are normal and the project cannot avoid having this, what they should do is answers all the concerns and prove to them that this project is serious and will surely become successful soon.
Yes I agree with you but I think its just a waste of time if you keep on replying these people who already closed thier mind. Its ok to reply maybe once or teice to explain but replying to the same person and explaining the same thing wont work.

You are right, I agree, sometimes FUD are those members in other projects that want to ruin this project. I am not sure, but we cannot avoid to think that it is also possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
 Are there any restrictions for citizens from different countries? I would not like to face violations of the law in my country.
Activity: 322

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 183
Hello Dev! Your friendly neighborhood is here once again!  Grin Grin Grin

You said you are still holding your 10% pool (100M) and will not sell it.

https://i.imgur.com/PiD8V7A.png

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

https://i.imgur.com/J6gcTgx.png

Where is it now? I cant find it here! Oh.. smells fishy!

wow, if this is true, this is not good guys. Devs. or admin should have to reply here as soon as possible in my opinion. If I were a potential buyer I would be careful right now, before I do an invest in this project.

They said that they sent them to exchange for sending out airdrop lol. It makes sense as mercatox charges 100 COI for sending, which is lot cheaper.
https://ibb.co/mMTPoJ

https://image.ibb.co/g57vvy/COI.png

However, in reality, beside using devs mercatox addres, they also sent out airdrop using other address. For example:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xab13f43b2b7f2f9b4fffe8fc04a1b055bf775f88#tokentxns

Anyhow, no matter if they have sold or not, 1bil tokens are in circulation now, not 900 mil like they said.

These are clear excuses, which makes the dev more irresponsible and a liar. When it is in exchange you can not see what is happening to the 10% dev pool and How did sending it to an exchange easier to send airdrop? Lol! Mercatox dont have means to send tokens to other users there like Yobit with YOBICODES.. LOL  

There is a high tech way: manually withdraw
Activity: 154
Interesting project and I think that the developers will cope with the mission entrusted to them to actively attract investors to their project
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

wow, if this is true, this is not good guys. Devs. or admin should have to reply here as soon as possible in my opinion. If I were a potential buyer I would be careful right now, before I do an invest in this project.

They said that they sent them to exchange for sending out airdrop lol. It makes sense as mercatox charges 100 COI for sending, which is lot cheaper.

However, in reality, beside using devs mercatox addres, they also sent out airdrop using other address. For example:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xab13f43b2b7f2f9b4fffe8fc04a1b055bf775f88#tokentxns

Anyhow, no matter if they have sold or not, 1bil tokens are in circulation now, not 900 mil like they said.

These are clear excuses, which makes the dev more irresponsible and a liar. When it is in exchange you can not see what is happening to the 10% dev pool and How did sending it to an exchange easier to send airdrop? Lol! Mercatox dont have means to send tokens to other users there like Yobit with YOBICODES.. LOL  
Coinnec is the best network platform with blockchain implemented I have ever seen. But, some of the issues from their community have to be resolved.
Where did you see it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

https://i.imgur.com/PiD8V7A.png

https://i.imgur.com/J6gcTgx.png

https://image.ibb.co/g57vvy/COI.png

Pages:
Jump to: