Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 8. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.
Yes it is, rushing can really ruin anything you have planned well. If the team will do that, their planning is useless Wink Slowly but surely is all we want.
And even if they have planned to make it ,they are not going to change the due date.
Have to hard for decide for all people at Coinnec want to make invest. Should smartly when have a lof of changing at crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Its been a week now, As I am requesting for any bounty campaigns the team is planning to make? Why still no update about that one?
Dude, don't rush them too hard, they might be trying to making the thread and a planning about the bounty campaign, just wait.
You're right, rushing things often leads to failure. Let's just take it slow I know they're launching the bounty campaign.
Making a project is not really easy and it's time consuming. If you going to rush anything without any plan it is a big failed that you will encounter in the future.
Yes it is, rushing can really ruin anything you have planned well. If the team will do that, their planning is useless Wink Slowly but surely is all we want.
And even if they have planned to make it ,they are not going to change the due date.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Actually, almost project don't follow their roadmap, even it slowly or quickly. Because it have so much changing day by day, so us only keep the hope - about their roadmap can finished some have  more effective.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Dev! Your friendly neighborhood is here once again!  Grin Grin Grin

You said you are still holding your 10% pool (100M) and will not sell it.

This is your contract address right?? 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab

Where is it now? I cant find it here! Oh.. smells fishy!

wow, if this is true, this is not good guys. Devs. or admin should have to reply here as soon as possible in my opinion. If I were a potential buyer I would be careful right now, before I do an invest in this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
Yeah the bounty programme give profits to all participants but it's also very profitable for the project. Beacause the bounty programme helps in advertisement of project and therfore it helps to attract more and more investeros.
yes, it's logical and all developers know about it. The more the team will work on the advertising campaign, the better result they will get in the future. And consequently, a greater flow of investors and supporters of the project.
Yeah I agree with you, I hope the team is working towards developing the project from every aspect including marketing and advertising
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Yeah Exactly i think is time that tells the truth but the best case scenario is if the team and dev decide to go higher with their awareness and maybe show things and features comes together
Activity: 182
Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.
The goal of coinnec is to allow users to involve in a completely secure fashion than to strong cryptography, without giving up privacy to a central authority.
What you have described approaches practically each cryptocurrency. I think that in this project there are also highlights thanks to which it also became very popular among cryptocommunity. Anyway, time will show as will be actually.
Precisely,  you need to prepare upgrade and updates. Creating and designing the projects will take a very long time. Need barrels of patients and tons of hardworks. Planning will not be finished in one hour. Need to examine review every project details. They need to be prepared for future reference and possible circumstances that project may encounter along the way.
Activity: 238
Coinnec is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add COI tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Awesome, more and more trading sites is accepting coinnect coins. I think coinnrct needs to make more developments though to thier coin to get a higher demand.

coinnec is actually developing their interface design and have been focusing with that matter.so there is no need to rush for its coins to be on top yet..
COI coins will be in internal usage for the platform and there are more participants who could experience the potential of coinnec and it is becoming more popular as we can observe its connectivity with more trading sites.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I agree to you,  planning is very important to have when handlung such project.  It will serve as guide to make the work easier, it can help a lot in terms on what to do next. It should be a step by step process  though its not as quick as we think but surely which is very important.

Yes, with this kind of project there is no need to hurry as this needs proper planning and developments. What is important now is their continues updates and latest news in coinnec project.
Constant updates and announcements makes all the participants understand the workflow and most of us do have a keen attention on it and they are very attentive in communication at their official Telegram channel also Coinnec is a fast and secure network and their distributed system is fast and cryptographically secure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Coinnec functionalities are highly admirable where they will work through a standard web browser and they do not need any software and their Peer-to-Peer network is huge in the economy.
Activity: 183
The Coinnec Team deserve to be given enough time and support to improve in this project, mostly as they are working towards listing in more exchanges including Coinmarketcap which will in turn boosts the value of this coin. Besides
the team are really showing the spirit of dedication in this project.

We have to wait for awhile to be on cmc (if it ever happen)

https://ibb.co/grCFcd

https://image.ibb.co/kig8xd/Untitled.png

Activity: 252
I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
I don't think that the region of official registration really matters to the users as that is relatively.
Well, I do not agree with your opinion, because it's important for me that the developers are registered.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Coinnec is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add COI tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I agree to you,  planning is very important to have when handlung such project.  It will serve as guide to make the work easier, it can help a lot in terms on what to do next. It should be a step by step process  though its not as quick as we think but surely which is very important.

What do you mean by a guide to doing an ICO lol? The average person shouldnt be doing more than say 1-2 ICOs ever cause even a single proper one takes a long ass time
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.

I am wondering what are the uniqueness and usability of this project, I have been snooping around but I can't see any. At least they can provide a comparison to other projects.
Activity: 126
Awesome, more and more trading sites is accepting coinnect coins. I think coinnrct needs to make more developments though to thier coin to get a higher demand.

coinnec is actually developing their interface design and have been focusing with that matter.so there is no need to rush for its coins to be on top yet..
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I see the project already has a lot of followers, it is thanks to the active work of the development team. But I'm wondering what the team is working on and what are the plans for the near future?
At the moment the team is interested in investors. You can go to the official website of the project and on the first page look at all the information of the project. There, administrators maintain and update all information and news from developers.

This is the main reason why the team do the advertising. Anyway, the token of this platform can be purchased on these 6 exchanges ( mercatox, openledger, stocks.exchange, ddex, crex24, and bitebtc). So it means that the token already have a value?

When planning any project it is very important to do it adequately and without excess ambitions, otherwise it is possible to fall face down in dirt and not to make even a half of planned.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The Coinnec Team deserve to be given enough time and support to improve in this project, mostly as they are working towards listing in more exchanges including Coinmarketcap which will in turn boosts the value of this coin. Besides
the team are really showing the spirit of dedication in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: