Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 15. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
I was left under the impression that the CXT coin with continue to exist and be functioning properly, so this swap is only if you wish to switch your CXTs to the new ones. However sticking with the old ones is also OK as it would be a useful coin with active development.

Have I gotten it all wrong? Are my CXT tokens now going to be useless? Don't take this as FUD, I want to make sure though, if that's the case or not.

Thanks!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Hi

The dev will soon process the swaps, please be patient as he is doing all that he can for the huge number of swaps.

- Support team

So when is the whole swap process going to be finished?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

I was sending a request for a cxt-xcxt exchange on Friday 11th August ... yet no answer!
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
 swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now
Activity: 498
I warned you a while ago that the developer is deceitful and I was told that I'm Sabki now is the one who cries

Continue deceiving yourself , worthless Troll.
Activity: 114
W-WAIT is this going to yobit as well?? Thats about 7 times bigger than cryptopia, damn!  Shocked
Activity: 114
Oh great, new website and coinmarketcap listing! Really waiting for masternodes.pro site listing, easily getting 2x growth.

One wish: change that ugly low-resolution background from the new website.

In overall, everything looks really good currently, only direction is up up up, see u in the moon  Grin
Activity: 112
Hi

The dev will soon process the swaps, please be patient as he is doing all that he can for the huge number of swaps.

- Support team
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
There are a slack channel for the coin?
I have 2 masternodes that seem running, are in the masternode list, but how i can check if they working?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
1.Rooter setting(NAT 192.168.0.254:6666).

2.CoinatX Wallet(CoinonatX-qt.exe) start.

3.Masternodes - My Masternodes - [Create..].

4.Alias = username
  Address = GlobalIP:6666 (exam:114.161.223.xxx:6666)

6.[Get Config] button and CoinonatX-qt.exe quit.

7.Edit %appdata%\CoinonatX\coinonatx.conf
  copy&paste the [Get Config] and replace..
  rpcuser = username.
  rpcpassword = userpassword.
  port=6666

8.Restart CoinonatX-qt.exe.

7.Sent 5080XCXT to Collateral Address.

9.Masternodes - My Masternodes - [Start].

---------------------------
Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress
---------------------------

Is my method wrong???

were you able you fix it ?
i have a similar problem with another mn.
still waiting for swap
Activity: 36
northgate was right - MN reward is gotten from PoS block reward only. My assumption that PoW blocks reward should be included to mns reward wrong.
[Edited] But formula, I think, is wrong - you are using formula for X11 PoW algorithm. I beleive, PoS block rewards are calculated with some another formula. But I don't know it))
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
I will ask him personally now he is so busy and I can say he wont take any ones RIGHTS,he is good dev.Just wait for your swap turn.He himself didnot know about so much swaps he will be getting lol.
Activity: 8
Bro this panic will do nothing to our community than harm us all ok.People are getting swap slowly and there is a huge line.So wait for your turn and dev will respond here about those who emailed before MONDAY.
I hope this clears it all

I'm not panicing bro, but if this was communicated earlier or said in an noreply mail that it is crowded, everyone knew it was comming and there was no room for fudd spreaders and trolls. But not informing your customers, stake and share holders is the worst to do and the panic is created by the company itself.

I will wait for my turn and the reply on my mail from last week.
Activity: 125
Hello everyone, I don't usually post anything here, so my account status is low, but I do a lot of reading. And I'm a bit concerned about the dev's silence regarding a lot of issues going on, especially about the MN rewards.

The way I see it, two things could be happening: the dev is really busy and thinks answering here is a waste of time, or he's actually pulling a scam. Either way, not only the dev but the coin itself is going to lose. Right now, CoinonatX is going up by almost 100% on Cryptopia, meaning there is some interest about this coin. What it needs right now is an update from the dev regarding the issues at hand: coin swapping and masternode rewards. This update would simply build some trust around the coin, and it needs it right now, because in 2 or 3 days people will start to simply leave and this will be another shitcoin like hundreds more. Simply saying that "devs are too busy", like some members are affirming, is the same as saying "devs are too busy to build trust around the coin they created", or simply "are too busy to save it". Sorry, but writing an update here takes 2 minutes, no one on Earth could possibly be too busy for that. And if the devs are indeed simply scamming us, too bad for them: the coin could actually be worth something if they update us, swap the old coin for this one and clarify/fix MN rewards, making it much more profitable than a scam on the long run.

So, devs, if you are reading this, take this advice from an old man: update the community so it trusts you, trusts your coin, so we all profit a lot more from it.

Best regards!
Purifying The Blockchain
Bro this panic will do nothing to our community than harm us all ok.People are getting swap slowly and there is a huge line.So wait for your turn and dev will respond here about those who emailed before MONDAY.
I hope this clears it all
Activity: 8
CoinonatX is doing great in cryptopia and Yobit will list us soon.Bittrex is coming after yobit guys.

I also see at cryptopia that coinonat is doing great, and I having tons of cxt, that is useless at the moment. I bought cxt very early but now i'm disapointed because of the swap i'm missing and nobody is anwsering or informing the community. xcst is rising and cxt is falling including my money I invest in coinonat and that is not an good feeling.

Do you know in which term the people are getting informed about the swap?
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Both coins are listed on Cryptopia, it would have been much more fair for everybody if Cryptopia just did the swapping. It would have been a seamless process instead of this "friends and family alpha".
Activity: 288
Still no response from the devs for coin swapping which makes me worried, but I did some math based on previous discussions about coin rewards.

I made an assumption of masternode rewards for the interested ones as below:

According to the X11 algorithm, generated coins per block can be calculated by 2222222/(((PoS_Diff+2600)/9)^2)

If we take block number 11047 as reference (PoS_Diff was 16789.290, can be checked from here: http://193.70.109.114:5003/)

Number of PoS coins generated per block is 2222222/(((PoS_Diff+2600)/9)^2)=0.479 coins/block

According to the coin specifications, Masternode reward is 50% of the PoS coins which makes 0.479*0.50= 0.239 coins/block

XCXT block time is 1.5 minutes which corresponds to 960 blocks for a day.

Taking our difficulty assumption as reference (actually it is changing dynamically), Masternodes in total will get 960*0.239=229 coins for a day.

This amount will be distributed among MNs. According to the number of MNs, each of them can get the following coins based on our assumption:
( Let's also calculate USD value based on BTC=4000$ and XCXT=0.00001500 BTC (0.06$) )

10     MNs = 22.9  coins/day for 1MN (1.37     $/day, 41    $/month)
100   MNs = 2.29  coins/day for 1MN (0.137   $/day,  4.1   $/month)
1000 MNs = 0.229 coins/day for 1MN (0.0137 $/day,  0.41  $/month)

EDIT:
*MN reward corrected as 50% thanks to azkashtan.
*Specifications are based on first page announcement (if devs correct them, i will update the calculations)

This seems about right for the rewards im getting, funny thing is you get more for POS staking then masternodes(MN).

MN ~60 = 3.8 CXT/day
75% of 5000CXT = 3750 divided by 365.25 =  10.26 coins per day just staking then MN. you cant do both as MN cancels the staking feature.
Purifying The Blockchain
Dadibland is a KNOWN FUDDER.Guys just see his last posts you will  find he is just commenting bad about all coins.He abuses devs and makes all coin dead.WTF.He is known spammer just IGNORE him.
CoinonatX is doing great in cryptopia and Yobit will list us soon.Bittrex is coming after yobit guys.
Purifying The Blockchain
Dadibland i am going to report you.If you have any problem dont buy coin.Swedishgirl they will be swapped soon DEV is active and rsponds.There are just too much requests to swap and they are doing what they can.
This guy dadibland i8s just spreading FUD to get a bag of xcxt
Pages:
Jump to: