Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 13. (Read 36881 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Can someone give detailed instructions how to compile the wallet on linux?
Activity: 36
Dear, Devs =)

When you solve this problem???

1)Screen from wallet:
https://i.gyazo.com/368493806b4373f66f52095af052459a.png

2)Link to block explorer:
http://193.70.109.114:5003/address/CaJHQx6LrgZ12cgWToVepRYPipBSQL5fZC
https://i.gyazo.com/a2874eee0440e9d077b88e165255d053.png

How to fix it? Why I didnt received masternode payments???

I believe, there are bug in viewing, not in receiving payments. If you restart your wallet everything will be shown correctly.
I have spent some time analyzing block explorer and masternode payments and get some vision of how it works (please, correct me if I'm wrong).

There are no mistakes (in general) in masternodes payments. The main point that XCXT is a PoS masternode (actually, only second PoS masternode after LINDA, as far as I know), so it receives rewards from PoS blocks.
PoW blocks have stable reward (calculated by formula, which was mentioned by northgate). And if we have faced with PoW masternodes (all other, except our and LINDA - PoW masternodes), then we certainly know how much masternode gets as a reward for every block. In our case reward amount depends on staking amount of coins. It means, that if block was generated by wallet with 100 XCXT, block reward will be, for example, 0.001 CXCT. But if block was generated by wallet with 900000 XCXT, then block reward can be 200 XCXT. Our masternodes have the same amount of reward as staking wallet owners, so our ROI can not be calculated for sure.
For example, my masternode have payments 5 times in a day. Every time, when my mn was chosen to get reward, can be generated block from wallet with 100 XCXT or from wallet with 1000000 XCXT. Of course, amount of small wallets much more then amount of big whale wallets, so I can receive 5-10 XCXT in a day for a week, and one beautiful moment - i can receive 200 coins at once.
Even masternodes.pro says, that there are no possibility to calculate PoS masternode ROI - see note for LINDA: "No POS static reward. Stats wrong!".
So the more we hold our masternode, the more chance we have to catch big reward.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Date: 8/15/2017 10:15
To: CYDJwVw6tykoTPxV9LmkdEUhJ81BLkyUeo
Debit: -5500.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -5500.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: 8254758cf7e9a55dcebbd86cf5efd39a8534c558fc1882257c25cc95aa82ed8d-000

Thank you very much!!!  Cheesy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Dear, Devs =)

When you solve this problem???

1)Screen from wallet:

2)Link to block explorer:
http://193.70.109.114:5003/address/CaJHQx6LrgZ12cgWToVepRYPipBSQL5fZC
https://i.gyazo.com/a2874eee0440e9d077b88e165255d053.png

How to fix it? Why I didnt received masternode payments???

Thank you, Dev!

Date: 8/15/2017 10:11
To: AZKashtan CWayQZpDM1L1CGwWihc3W7hAmygydCfRDP
Debit: -5506.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -5506.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: 68fb4322dfbcaadfbedc8a50767e37e9237f3700e28f029371c48aa658116a33-000
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
New CXT pool, http://SteamOctanepool.com
Use you wallet address as your username

Sample Config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=XCXT

Bounty/Donate address CbedySo7hVJBTtRDDGmUMpXhSToGEAHd1f

ONLY 1% FEE!!

good pool. sending 300 mhs now. if it is good that i think, i will send 4100 mhs more.

by the way, i want to mine only XCXT. but your pools mines different coins. not only XCXT. i see monacoin and XCXT on the earning list.
Activity: 518
swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is taking some time to sort out and finish the swap processes. Please allow some more time, the dev will reply you soon about the swap completions.

- support team

Dear support, please clarify - what does "40% rebate" mean?
 - we will get 100% XCXT and 40% CXT for our CXT (e.g. if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 5500 XCXT + 2200 CXT during couple of months) OR
 - we will get 40% XCXT and Huh CXT for our CXT (e.g.if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 2200 XCXT + Huh CXT during couple of months)
Thank you.

Hi

You get 1:1 xcxt for the amount of cxt you send to us.
If you send 100 cxt, you get 100 xcxt and then we will send you the cxt back to your cxt address in 3 steps. You will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly.

- support team

so the second round did not start yet and the first round is not completed yet, right?
i requested a swap on friday 11th august.
i still got no email about any confirmation, waiting list, where to send the cxt or anything.
its been 3+ days.
should i request another swap?
maybe the webforn was broken or something.
also it does not sit right that people just get ignored on that matter.
its a little all over the place.
im sure there are coin swap services around.
why not safe yourself all the trouble and pay someone to do it.
in the end you have more time to manage or expand the original project.

Hi,

Please try to request another swap

- support team

Did you see my request in ANN account PM and website? I requested before deadline also, no coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Hi,

- support team

tyvm, requested swap
Activity: 112
swaps for the 7days have been completed successfully.Second category of swap with 40% rebate starts in few hours,to last in 3 days from now

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is taking some time to sort out and finish the swap processes. Please allow some more time, the dev will reply you soon about the swap completions.

- support team

- we will get 100% XCXT and 40% CXT for our CXT (e.g. if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 5500 XCXT + 2200 CXT during couple of months) OR
 - we will get 40% XCXT and Huh CXT for our CXT (e.g.if I send 5500 CXT, I receive 2200 XCXT + Huh CXT during couple of months)
Thank you.

Hi

If you send 100 cxt, you get 100 xcxt and then we will send you the cxt back to your cxt address in 3 steps. You will receive back 60% of the amount of the total amount of CXT you sent to us in 3 months, 20% monthly.

- support team

so the second round did not start yet and the first round is not completed yet, right?
i still got no email about any confirmation, waiting list, where to send the cxt or anything.
its been 3+ days.

Hi,

- support team
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Dev please list it on big exchange there is too much burden on cryptopia and Yobit and bittrex will do best
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Hi,

- support team

Thank you.

Hi

- support team

its been 3+ days.

Thank you.

Hi

- support team
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev,

Where is the mining pool for this coin?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 90
HEy dev i've been trying to contact you to do a swap. Please check your emails. Thanks
Activity: 86

Why masternode earn 351 XCXT and I got only 0.37XTC?
Same with all other transactions from masternode...
Activity: 219
whats with the hurry hurry you only got 7 days....then they to busy to do anything. ..lame lame and lame... and how does a scammer call out FUD?and who cares about a rebate by next month it will be worthless more than it is now. i didnt realize this coin is so centralized... whats the next dev wimper?seems like they dont know what they are doing. next month you will be swapping again cause these guys suk big time!!!!!    can we all say it in union...  expert copy and paste
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
This is not the best tone to discuss things. Just hold back with your FUD, it doesn't help anyone in the end. On the other hand, not every criticism is FUD. The FUD term really gets abused for every single critical point someone makes.
Activity: 121
Amicus Humani Generis
You are a newbie.You have no knowledge to see through markets ok.Stop spreading the FUD and dont comment.DEV is active see his post up on the page .He does not have enough time to reply to noobs like you.All the nay sayers will stop just let it list on YOBIT and then BITTREX after some time

If this is in reply to me, you have no idea if I'm a "newbie" or not, my posting level means very little.  I merely asked some important questions, you deflected them and became passive agressive.  This is exactly what I would expect from a scammer.  I'm out.
Thats CUTE you are out.We don't need fudders like you.We will make this community best ever and problem solving for each other.If you talk good about us we will talk best and if you just fud for bagholding then I will show you exit door.Thanks
you're all tired of, you became too much in this thread, people here are educated and will understand what's what
Thank you.
Hi,

- support team
Pages:
Jump to: