Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 10. (Read 36881 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Yes serimas.Dev and visale  sorry i am just saying no one wants to buy old coinonat cxt.I think after SWAP is complete,only way for us to grow is make Xcxt coinonatX better coin and only focus on its development and so its good to discontinue old cxt because if it exists and its value will never be above 200 300 satoshi then THAT will have impact on CoinonatX XCXT.
I think after swap we all need one coin that is Xcxt coinonatX.
Hope you take it positively brothers.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi,

Can i still swap my CXT for CXTX ?
nky
Activity: 1
CXT to CXTX

Transaction ID: 379bef1f1db62e2c569e05a703161fc5e2c1fca09971bdb9e38dec410f2b13f3
Wallet Address: CXadefbZEUbmXP8Wnrtt3Q7jW9fLUJN4gb
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks a lot bro.You can take admin rights and all if you want I made slack as a community member to solve our minor problems and for cooperation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Visale bro join slack we are waiting to welcome you and our very own best dev.Hope you join soon it will spark growth of community.

Hi,

Official slack is here instead https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

- support team
Purifying The Blockchain
Masternodes.pro is a website where all coins that support masternodes are listed with  profit evaluations and masternode price.Visit site then you will understand.Thanks
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Yeah guys we gonna list on masternodes.pro
What is a masternodes.pro?
Purifying The Blockchain
Visale bro join slack we are waiting to welcome you and our very own best dev.Hope you join soon it will spark growth of community.
eur
Activity: 102
pump pump pump... go to the moon Roll Eyes
Purifying The Blockchain
Yeah guys we gonna list on masternodes.pro and if there is any problem in rewards dev will soon solve it.Be patient and enjoy the earnings
Activity: 36
Wow, XCXT is preparing on masternodes.pro! That's great.
eur
Activity: 102
Stupid miners. They will regret it...
Purifying The Blockchain
And i need to learn how to run two masternode on the same qt. I m running two qt now.
I'm running 2 masternode on 2 computers, how to start from one qt, I do not know either.

I can run two qt in the same computer. But it needs to know some basic computer skills. it is not easy. and it is ok up to 5 MasterNodes.

But I want to have 20 MasterNodes. I m checking the prices and when i see good price on the exchange, i buy XCXT.

Check this image:
https://i.hizliresim.com/0B3jDR.png
I see your orders at Cryptopia man.You aint getting them<1200 satoshi lol.
Purifying The Blockchain
i still heard nothing in regards of the swap, it seems you just dont care.
the problem i loose money everyday! how much does masternode earn? please hurry up!
Bro its difficult to post here everything you know.When they join slack soon,They will help us easily.Everything about swap is clear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
i still heard nothing in regards of the swap, it seems you just dont care.
the problem i loose money everyday! how much does masternode earn? please hurry up!
Activity: 112
I have 3 MasterNode on 159.100.250.145 IP

159.100.250.145:401 works well. Not getting mining Rewards
159.100.250.145:402 works well. Getting mining Rewards

I dont know why i m not getting mining rewards. I only received two mining rewards. then bomb ! no new rewards. But my other masternode gets the rewards. Dev, please check it.

I will remove the masternode and set it up again with different port number. I hope it will be fixed.

And i need to learn how to run two masternode on the same qt. I m running two qt now.

One More important thing: We caanot see the STATUS on My MasterNodes tab. it is empty. it will be so good if we see ACTIVE or NOT ACTIVE. So we know we will be paid or not

Hi

We are in the process of joining the slack community that one of the users sunny007 has made. We will assist you there in the slack soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can restart your wallet to see if the issue is resolved.

- support team
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I'm running 2 masternode on 2 computers, how to start from one qt, I do not know either.

I can run two qt in the same computer. But it needs to know some basic computer skills. it is not easy. and it is ok up to 5 MasterNodes.

But I want to have 20 MasterNodes. I m checking the prices and when i see good price on the exchange, i buy XCXT.

Check this image:
https://i.hizliresim.com/0B3jDR.png
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I have 3 MasterNode on 159.100.250.145 IP

159.100.250.145:401 works well. Not getting mining Rewards
159.100.250.145:402 works well. Getting mining Rewards

I dont know why i m not getting mining rewards. I only received two mining rewards. then bomb ! no new rewards. But my other masternode gets the rewards. Dev, please check it.

I will remove the masternode and set it up again with different port number. I hope it will be fixed.

One More important thing: We caanot see the STATUS on My MasterNodes tab. it is empty. it will be so good if we see ACTIVE or NOT ACTIVE. So we know we will be paid or not
Pages:
Jump to: