Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 12. (Read 36881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
We need YOBIT exchange dev.Hope you have submitted request.Price will increase when we hit Yobit and so the coins we all get from masternodes will be worth a lot.And all Masternodes HOdlers will be more happy.And please keep updating us so we are more energetic about XCXT
Thanks

Yobit is good for those pump and dump scam coin that never plan to update their wallet. So if CoinonatX plains to have wallet updates then Yobit is not a good place since Yobit is the home of the broken wallet. Yobit is the 'Roach Motel' of the crypto exchanges. 'Coins go in but they do not come out'. You can look at any thread and you will see people saying how yobit never fixed their wallets. You can look at the 10 ten wallet by volume on yobit and they are all in maintenance. So if you are looking for a pump and dump scam exchange yobit is the place for you. Other wise Nova Exchange, Live Coin,. CoinExchange.io and then Bittrex.  So if you want to help the crypto world than stop support crappy exchange like Yobt that have no customer service and they support almost all of the scam coins.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
We need YOBIT exchange dev.Hope you have submitted request.Price will increase when we hit Yobit and so the coins we all get from masternodes will be worth a lot.And all Masternodes HOdlers will be more happy.And please keep updating us so we are more energetic about XCXT
Thanks
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
"could not allocate vin for collateral address" error  Huh
How i solve it?
You need to wait 10 confirmations before starting masternode.
Ofcource i wait 10 confiermations. But i got same error...
i must wait 12 hours for stake my coins?

restart the CoinonatX-qt software. it helps me.
i had the same error.

could i run 2 different masternode in the computer ?

Should I use the same port number for two masternode on the computer ?
Activity: 125
how long should i wait for the swap mail?Huh
i only see newbies thanking for swap.

Just because my account status is "newbie", like many others, it doesn't mean we're lying, which we certainly aren't. Actually, I could complain that I asked for swap during the first week, should have been entitled to the 60% rebate in CXT, and only got the 40% one, but yes, the dev did reply to my message and after a bit less than 24 hours i made the CXT transfer i got the XCXT.

So, after you get the first mail, follow the instructions and get the swap, but it is indeed true that the first mail took a bit longer than expected.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
how long should i wait for the swap mail?Huh
i only see newbies thanking for swap.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
How many reward coins per stake using a masternode?
Also, are there "add nodes" list?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
masternode not working,   problem with vin.

What helped was resending the 5000 coins to myself, like needed, make sure ip is correct in for the masternode and your port is open.
Everything worked again for me, running with no problems now.
Activity: 186
granatgas-pool.info
XCXT pool

granatgas-pool.info

use c=XCXT if you need payment as CoinonatX
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
No, you do not have to wait 12 hours. Try again to send coins from another computer to the address of the masternode.
hmm it doesnt work...
here is my error log
2017-08-16 02:53:15 CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVinForPubKey - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
2017-08-16 02:53:15 Register::Register() - Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

I needed to restart my wallet after receiving the 5000 coins. Then I unlock the wallet and started the master node and it worked.

Same problem here, tried everything same error  Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
No, you do not have to wait 12 hours. Try again to send coins from another computer to the address of the masternode.
hmm it doesnt work...
here is my error log
2017-08-16 02:53:15 CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVinForPubKey - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
2017-08-16 02:53:15 Register::Register() - Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

I needed to restart my wallet after receiving the 5000 coins. Then I unlock the wallet and started the master node and it worked.

Activity: 394
i like Phore

Unlock your wallet before start the masternode Smiley Smiley Smiley
ofcource i did it. but same....
thx bro Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007

Unlock your wallet before start the masternode Smiley Smiley Smiley
i like Phore
hmm it doesnt work...
here is my error log

Activity: 283
Merit: 116
i like Phore
"could not allocate vin for collateral address" error  Huh
How i solve it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
New CXT pool, http://SteamOctanepool.com
Use you wallet address as your username

Sample Config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=XCXT

Bounty/Donate address CbedySo7hVJBTtRDDGmUMpXhSToGEAHd1f

ONLY 1% FEE!!

Wow we are up to 32Gh/s on the pool, awesome!  Currently finding about 15 blocks an hour!

Thank you everyone!
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
"could not allocate vin for collateral address" error  Huh
How i solve it?
i like Phore
Thanks for swap admin!!!

but i have new problem.
i cant activate my masternode.

i open port, i use static ip address.
and i use vps service.
but after all config is finished, "could not allocate vin for collateral address" error  Huh

How i solve it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Hi,

Please try to request another swap

- support team

tyvm, requested swap

still no mail Sad

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How many GB SSD does need for masternode ?

I have mined around 500 XCXT and I have bought 4500 XCXT from the cryptopia. Then i have just started the masternode.
Pages:
Jump to: