Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 21. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I setup masternode, it worked fine.
Then i restarted my wallet and now i get this message when i want to start my masternode:
Could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

what does that mean? anyone has an idea of what's wrong?

Try to unlock your wallet first, then start masternode in wallet's masternode control
Activity: 11
And how to setup a 2nd Masternode please?
Activity: 11
I setup masternode, it worked fine.
Then i restarted my wallet and now i get this message when i want to start my masternode:
Could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

what does that mean? anyone has an idea of what's wrong?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
While I was reading the details of this project I was interested in becoming a masternode even if I've never tried... now that I read some comments I'm not so sure anymore, can anyone tell me if its worth it?

Setting up a Masternode as an early bird has its huge rewards. The reward is distributed to all Masternodes,  but if you are an early bird then all reward goes to you or a few more Masternodes only as there would be few in the beginning.

Good luck!

-CoinonatX Support

is there a discord or slack? any form of comunity? the way you guys handle this is rly strange
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
any bounty ?
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Is anyone else not getting any of the rewards as spendable even after few hundred blocks, if anyone know why let us know. Thanks
Activity: 36
Sent email for swapping also.
Waiting...
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i want to swap cxt to xcxt..
i sent e-mail to Dev.
But nothing is coming....
Activity: 63
Hello, I send an e-mail for the coin swap 2 days ago, but I couldn't get any reply back.
Should we write also here?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
While I was reading the details of this project I was interested in becoming a masternode even if I've never tried... now that I read some comments I'm not so sure anymore, can anyone tell me if its worth it?

Setting up a Masternode as an early bird has its huge rewards. The reward is distributed to all Masternodes,  but if you are an early bird then all reward goes to you or a few more Masternodes only as there would be few in the beginning.

Good luck!

-CoinonatX Support
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
When this coin will be mineable when released
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
How to setup the second masternode in the same wallet???
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
They've just published a new web so it might be they were busy with that

They develop Blockchain... and for only 1 site they takes all command? nope that can do single person...
I think the new wallet abit glitchy when you get a reward it inflates it by 1000 times but when you restart your wallet it sorts itself out.
The minimum amount to swap is 5500 CXT for 5500 XCXT. If you send any amount less than that, we will wait for the payment to confirm the we will issue you a refund minus transaction fee.
Does it mean that I can swap less than 5500 CXT just with small loss (transaction fee) or not? Did anyone swap less than 5500?

Nope that means when its confirmed they send it straight back at you minus trans fee so you will get what ever you sent minus 0.000001

Thanks! Got it.
The minimum amount to swap is 5500 CXT for 5500 XCXT. If you send any amount less than that, we will wait for the payment to confirm the we will issue you a refund minus transaction fee.
Does it mean that I can swap less than 5500 CXT just with small loss (transaction fee) or not? Did anyone swap less than 5500?

Nope that means when its confirmed they send it straight back at you minus trans fee so you will get what ever you sent minus 0.000001
Does "sister" means that this coin was completely cloned? A nice way to say it.

Not exactly its a new blockchain and the POW is X11 algo with POS and masternode. To be fair all coins are clones of each other nearly all use bitcoin source code just change a few variables, algo, blocktime, blocksize, reward you get the idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Does "sister" means that this coin was completely cloned? A nice way to say it.
Pages:
Jump to: