Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 25. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Im sending them my old cxt and now they not answer me anymore!!!

Let us know when you receive, I just messaged them today to swap
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Im sending them my old cxt and now they not answer me anymore!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
sent email, no answer Sad
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Dev team how long does it take to receive the coins
I have send *0.000 cxt, got the wallet but still no coins after more than 24hours
Activity: 308
pow  coin is not popular right now
Activity: 155
Masternode status - All have an empty status window?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
More and more projects have chosen to build a masternodes to maintain the stability of the blockchain and gain benefits, such as DASH, the long-term benefits are high, which are both convenient and environmentally friendly, and do not use too much electricity costs to consume.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Dev team. Please give us an instruction how to setup masternode on Linux/Ubuntu cloud server.  Roll Eyes
Windows Linda-Qt Client console (or linux rpc command):

masternode genkey

Copy the generated code to a text file

getaccountaddress MN

Send 5000  XCXT  to "address MN"

Wait 10 tx confirmations

Go to coinonatx.conf in add to:
staking=0
reservebalance=5000
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=
externalip=XX.XX.XX.XX:44678
masternodeaddr=XX.XX.XX.XX:44678

Save file coinonatx.conf and restart the wallet.
Windows Linda-Qt Client console (or linux rpc command):
masternode start
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Want a linux daemon too!

Masternode staking, at this moment with few transactions, is quite low...
...8 hours and get only 0.48XCXT...

There's a bug in the wallet, it show staking of 100.12345 but the reward is only 0.12345...
Activity: 17
Dev team. Please give us an instruction how to setup masternode on Linux/Ubuntu cloud server.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
Swap done fast and smoothly. Good luck with this project Coinonat Team
Activity: 154
Reserve German translation dev
thank you
Activity: 17
Swap Done

Debit: -10239.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -10239.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: 5257a37627cf6925828ca9df090349cac6ccf3fae1815deb7446788c5ca0e879-000

Masternode nest step  Wink
Swap done and XCTX received thank you guys!

Date: 8/7/2017 14:01
Debit: -5515.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -5515.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: 802150a1e13db0d3cf4f76163b7a0679b9d5dd1a64a83394eb7c3ecf581da016-000
The masternode can run on a linux VPS with cold/hot wallet like most of the masternode coins?
Activity: 20
I guess XCXT is not for me, and it seems like something fishy might be going with CXT.
Chain was stuck for 6 hours preventing any transactions, then difficulty dropped and after exactly 10 blocks is back up, it's like someone wants to prevent people from moving funds.

Also this:
Minimum swapping will increase from 5500 CXT  up to 10000 or more CXT depending on how fast you acted for the swapping request.
Gives people that bought up recently to 5500 CXT incetive to buy more. Qucikly, before masternode cost will go up again. /sarcasm/

Anyway, i'm just a noob so i may be completly wrong, please correct me.

Activity: 3
Hello just sent u an email
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
There are many ways how this could have been done so that both coins have a better price that what the dev came up with. One such ways is to generate XCXT by burning CXT (sending to an address with no private keys). In this way CXT would benefit from the reduced supply while XCXT generation would be quite transparent.

Anyway, everything regarding this swap is so retarded that it might as well pump at some point in the next 2-3 days Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
By setting swap limit to 5500/10000 CXT in reality you let only handful of holders swap the coins (if they do not buy more): http://194.135.95.46:3001/richlist

This leads among other things into centralization - and if the market believes in your two coins, into a price bump of the CXT (and vice versa if ppl are smart enough to see the absurdity). The Dev will also keep much-much more of the premined XCXT (than stated in the pics) because not nearly every CXT is going to be swapped, if even half?

At the same time you swap CXT in XCXT at 1:1 ratio with 60% payback rate for CXT during the next 3 months. I'm sorry, let me rephrase you promised or "planned" to give the 60% back, but promises and plans tend to change Wink. In every case you also gain back CXT in the process. I quess you had to find a way to get back the dumped CXT premine and this is what you came up with.

This whole thing just got so fing retarded imo. "Go on, piss into my eyes, I don't mind if ye gimme some coinz."
Activity: 392
The way you are doing the swapping is totally nontransparent and requires a large amount of trust for you that most people probably don't have.

What is your motivation to rush things and shit on both coins instead of working with Cryptopia for example to do proper swapping?

It looks like you are putting a lot of effort in this but doing it completely wrong.

also ignoring EVERY relevant question + alot of noobs pop up praising this procedure ?!

reward for quick swapping? wtf is this dev.. i mean why?? why cant you do it in a professional way?
Pages:
Jump to: