Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 22. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Swap is done too for me, thanks!
i setup 1 masternode, it seems ok
but how to setup a second masternode please?
i have to use another port i guess, but how to edit the coinonatx.conf file?

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=yyyy
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXX

add these?
port=yyyy2
masternode=2
masternodeaddr=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy2
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXX2

or i should start another wallet on a 2nd computer?
Activity: 27
They've just published a new web so it might be they were busy with that
Activity: 10
yes i swap today. It took an hour
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Does the dev not respond at all anymore?

I hope not I lost most of my money through coinonat from the big drop a month ago and £2500 i got left i sent it to them 2days ago
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
http://rgho.st/8Gn475gWM/image.png
2920 coins are written that it is extracted, but they are not present on a purse, why? What kind of deception?

Give it time probably needs to be accepted then a certain amount of confirms, try hovering over the transaction or look in transaction history for more info.
Статус: 57 подтверждений
Дата: 10.08.2017 15:13
Источник: Сгенерировано
Кредит: 1.66533228 XCXT
Чистая сумма: +1.66533228 XCXT
ID транзакции: 6031c4b622b9fce0fe0f3e7415e376f4c518c5e9ad1415fd4c8d74cbae098e32-000

Generated coins must mature 188 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Do you need 188 confirmations?

And it turns out that I can get a coin if the network rejects the block?

Yea you need to wait 188 confirms, normally if its going to reject it will do it at the time it generated or shortly after, will happen sometimes. similar to an orphan block just means someone beat you to the mint

Статус: 342 подтверждений
ID транзакции: 6031c4b622b9fce0fe0f3e7415e376f4c518c5e9ad1415fd4c8d74cbae098e32-000

Generated coins must mature 188 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Already 342 confirmations and there are no coins on the balance sheet, who knows why
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Does the dev not respond at all anymore?
Has anyone had an email from the devs today, its been 48hrs and no wallet or coins
2920 coins are written that it is extracted, but they are not present on a purse, why? What kind of deception?

Give it time probably needs to be accepted then a certain amount of confirms, try hovering over the transaction or look in transaction history for more info.

Yea you need to wait 188 confirms, normally if its going to reject it will do it at the time it generated or shortly after, will happen sometimes. similar to an orphan block just means someone beat you to the mint
Activity: 392
Translated to Cryptopia by transfer coin CXT
Wrote to mail
Almost 4 hours - silence
I'm starting to get nervous, is not it badass?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
Does anyone know what timezones devs are at been waiting 2days for the wallet link just got my 200 confirms because im one of the few who actually had it in a wallet as a node was 10th rich list and last one to set up masternode lol, dont know why devs didnt use one of there own standard wallets for faster exchange then they can transfer to cryptopia and wait 200confirms

I had my coins in a wallet too, had to wait a day to receive the link after 110 confirmations... be patient, they will respond Smiley Smiley Smiley
Can you share a wallet? I want to launch a masternode but I don't have wallet Sad

I prefer not to share the wallet since virustotal shows 7/62 bad detections. Wait for an official announcement from the devs Smiley Smiley Smiley

A lot of wallets show they have malware, they must be false positives as ive never had a problem with my wallets, coins or computer and just added them to exclusion list

Yes, my friend, I know... but I prefer not to share to avoid any kind of problems to me. If the guy get hacked or coins stolen, I don't want to be bashed...  It's better to download the file from a link provided from the Devs  Tongue Tongue Tongue
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

Does anyone know what timezones devs are at been waiting 2days for the wallet link just got my 200 confirms because im one of the few who actually had it in a wallet as a node was 10th rich list and last one to set up masternode lol, dont know why devs didnt use one of there own standard wallets for faster exchange then they can transfer to cryptopia and wait 200confirms

I had my coins in a wallet too, had to wait a day to receive the link after 110 confirmations... be patient, they will respond Smiley Smiley Smiley
Can you share a wallet? I want to launch a masternode but I don't have wallet Sad

I prefer not to share the wallet since virustotal shows 7/62 bad detections. Wait for an official announcement from the devs Smiley Smiley Smiley

A lot of wallets show they have malware, they must be false positives as ive never had a problem with my wallets, coins or computer and just added them to exclusion list

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

Coinonat, CoinonatX and the swapping

- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.
We can provide the pool when it is necessary
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

Im on 269 confirms now, the excitement I had on Tuesday is kinda gone now Sad
Activity: 521
Merit: 500

Where to get wallet?

For now wallet is only be distributed for the people who's swaping CXT to XCTX, but since the coin is already in cryptopia probably they will make the wallet public soon Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: