Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 23. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what timezones devs are at been waiting 2days for the wallet link just got my 200 confirms because im one of the few who actually had it in a wallet as a node was 10th rich list and last one to set up masternode lol, dont know why devs didnt use one of there own standard wallets for faster exchange then they can transfer to cryptopia and wait 200confirms
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Where to get wallet?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
When you run masternod a error Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress

Huh Huh
Activity: 114

Great! This will be BIG MN coin, wait for the masternodes.pro announcement and stuff. Trolls (just look above) wont be coming to the moon  Grin
Activity: 144
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Can you help me with the masternode. What Ip should I put and which port. My external IP? It is dynamic it changes after some time..
please explain in plain language.
How many masternodes can I run?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hi dev,
I send you a message for CXT to XCXT swap. Please, send me the instruction about what to do after.
Thanks.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
1. Please create a Slack channel for comms with users...
2. How i should do for create the 2nd masternode on the same wallet??
Activity: 121
Amicus Humani Generis
How can you even take the dev serious? He is promoting another platform/ICO in his avatar and signature Roll Eyes

Yes i agree with you completely!

if I understand correctly the dev is not working alone
Activity: 282
How can you even take the dev serious? He is promoting another platform/ICO in his avatar and signature Roll Eyes

Yes i agree with you completely!
Coinonat, CoinonatX and the swapping

- We now have two sets of Coinonat, Coinonat(CXT) NIST5 Algo and CoinonatX (XCXT) X11 Algo
- Both Coinonat (CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) have the same total supply
- Both Coinonat ( CXT) and CoinonatX (XCXT) will continue to exist.
- You can chose to go for both or either of the two
- To get CoinonatX (XCXT) you must already have Coinonat (CXT) for swapping
- The rate of swapping will be 1:1
- There will be maximum of 7 days swapping period
- We can suspend swapping if we are able to swap up to 85% of the existing Coinonat supply in circulation
- Both cryotocoin will use same twitter handle for announcement
- The website for CoinonatX which is www.coinonatx.org will be created soon
- Swapping starts Monday 7,2PM UTC ,August 2017.
- Before the start of swapping,we will release wallets and steps to follow in the swapping.

when and where will be listed cxtx?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can anyone come across. I can create a maximum of two nodes out of 10. Although I previously sent 5000 xcxt to the generated addresses, I opened the ports for the nodes and the configuration for them was added to coinonatx.conf. BUT when you try to run nodes, only two work! I repeated the stages of enrolling xcxt on idle nodes. As a result, those nodes that worked disconnected, but other nodes start to work (and not necessarily those to which I sent xcxt repeatedly). Can I somehow solve this problem?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 31
Activity: 353
Hi dev I send u an email for swap my coins but I don't receive any answer
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
damn this dev is fucking his comunity hard wtf
Activity: 11
I want to swap my cxt to xcxt. I sent an email from the coinonat.org about 2 hours ago. How long does it normally take to answer?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Good day,

is also a Masternode Wallet for the Raspberry Pi in planning? Or you have already a source on Github?

regards
wallet dowland ?

You need to first swap your CXT with dev then he will send you the new wallet.

Is the swap happening on CoinExchange as mentioned before?

no, contact him from website, 'contact'... anyway there is instruction on first page of this thread
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
wallet dowland ?

You need to first swap your CXT with dev then he will send you the new wallet.

Is the swap happening on CoinExchange as mentioned before?
Activity: 90
Can some one help me set up my masternode ? please send me a pm.. thanks !  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: