Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 31. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Is everone staking, not staked since 22 October and was staking daily? What can I do, can anyone recommend me a solution?

I got something from staking 30.oct. seems that CoinionatX staking working. But I am sure that will work much better if we have not a problem with "not responding" situation.
Maybe community can help to collect donations for hiring developers to create a new wallet version
Enven if I wanted to donate I could not because wallet is so laggy and now I dont even stake and there no support! This was a great stake must now just a laggy resource animal... that said prove me wrong... you staking is good, how if it was staking daily and now nothing...
Activity: 104
I wonder why CXT coins were to auto swap on exchange?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Has anyone set up a Masternode on a MAC? I've gotten as far as needing to alter the data in the "APPDATA" folder but I'm unsure what the equivalent steps to take are on a MAC.

Thanks for any help y'all can offer.
Activity: 10
Hi guys,

Wallet issues aside, is anyone having trouble getting masternode payments? I'm running a masternode on a Linux VPS and as you can see here, I've only gotten one little payment of about 2.74 XCXT.

I was running a previous masternode, but forgot and left staking on in my Windows wallet, which stopped the masternode when it started staking and no longer had collateral (I assume). I just deleted the masternode, created a new one and set things up from scratch on the VPS. I don't see how that could have an effect on payments now, but I was getting a few more regular payments on that first attempt.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any ideas.

I set up my masternode 2 days ago, I have only payment 1.9 coins so far, I guess it's common issue
When you go to the Masternodes Network, do you see an Active uptime for your MN? Or is it saying "00m:00s"

It's not first time, when I ran mastetnode. My masternode uptime for now is 2 days 8 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds based on wallet statistics. I've got 1.9 coins so far.
Activity: 10
Hi guys,

Wallet issues aside, is anyone having trouble getting masternode payments? I'm running a masternode on a Linux VPS and as you can see here, I've only gotten one little payment of about 2.74 XCXT.

I was running a previous masternode, but forgot and left staking on in my Windows wallet, which stopped the masternode when it started staking and no longer had collateral (I assume). I just deleted the masternode, created a new one and set things up from scratch on the VPS. I don't see how that could have an effect on payments now, but I was getting a few more regular payments on that first attempt.

I set up my masternode 2 days ago, I have only payment 1.9 coins so far, I guess it's common issue
Activity: 41
Hi guys,

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Dev, we really need an ETA when this windows wallet freezing issue is fixed. A lot of masternode owners are suffering from this issue including myself. I run several mastnodes and this is the only one with this bad behaviour. Sad
Activity: 700
Only Bitcoin!
Is everone staking, not staked since 22 October and was staking daily? What can I do, can anyone recommend me a solution?

I got something from staking 30.oct. seems that CoinionatX staking working. But I am sure that will work much better if we have not a problem with "not responding" situation.
Maybe community can help to collect donations for hiring developers to create a new wallet version
Activity: 4
There is urgently needed windows wallet update. They going to use 50% of CPU, and every few minutes wallet is "not responding"
I see here that this problem is not only on me. Dev do you have any plan for solving this bug?

yep this wallet fucking sucks, mad laggy.
Activity: 700
Only Bitcoin!
There is urgently needed windows wallet update. They going to use 50% of CPU, and every few minutes wallet is "not responding"
I see here that this problem is not only on me. Dev do you have any plan for solving this bug?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
thanks davembg!

How can you find out the status of your masternode?

Here is a shell snippet:
Make sure to substitute your path to coinonattxd and your IP

Code:
BIN="full/path/to/coinonatxd"
IP="your.ip.address"
echo "MASTERNODE info:"
FND=$($BIN masternode list | grep $IP)
[ ! -z "$FND" ] && echo "Found your node.\n" || echo "YOUR NODE IS MISSING\n"
In a weeks time it has been 3months since are CXT swap to XCXT and non of us have had 60% refunds yet, I dont know what the hold up is? Its not exactly hard to send a transaction

Also 3months since the initial release of the XCXT wallet, NEVER had an update, This is the buggiest more irritating wallet i've ever used.

We would repay back the 60% in less than 7 days to come.

Thank you

Yes wallet lagginess is in the top 5 worst wallets and I have used many as a staker addict!
I also first time setting up masternode, it was successfully setup, but I did not receive any rewards after 24 hours, is this normal?

I was trying to join slack and ask question there but the invite link is expired.

I thinks slack sucks, discord(got all discord groups together) much better user experience! And stake seems to be dead for a few days!

Do you mean stake = reward for masternode?

Stake as in POS, was great till the 22nd of October, just stopped staking, even bought a little more but nothing ...
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
thanks davembg!

How can you find out the status of your masternode?
Smell the glove.
So, my masternode awards look more liking staking.....
https://prohashing.com/explorer/CoinonatX/CReiR6WXKB3Y621JLGmNbFNyYfEcuR3XYS/

Thoughts?

here is the config -

Code:
rpcuser=yeahright
rpcpassword=tryitseeifitworks
rpcport=44578
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listenonion=0
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=128

addnode=lindaminingpool.ddns.net
addnode=104.238.182.27:44678

staking=0
listen=1
port=44580
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=45.79.91.116:44580
masternodeprivkey=someprivatekey
Smell the glove.
anyone know how to list all masternodes in ubuntu? or how I can find out why one of my masternodes is not generating any coins but says "masternode started remotely" when I run

./coinonatxd masternode debug

Code:
./coinonatxd masternode list

Code:
./coinonatxd masternode help
gives you an ugly summary of the available options for masternode
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
anyone know how to list all masternodes in ubuntu? or how I can find out why one of my masternodes is not generating any coins but says "masternode started remotely" when I run

./coinonatxd masternode debug
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
In a weeks time it has been 3months since are CXT swap to XCXT and non of us have had 60% refunds yet, I dont know what the hold up is? Its not exactly hard to send a transaction

Also 3months since the initial release of the XCXT wallet, NEVER had an update, This is the buggiest more irritating wallet i've ever used.

We would repay back the 60% in less than 7 days to come.

Thank you
Activity: 288
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: