Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 35. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
If you just change PHOTO of your website landing page, this coin will increase in value ?
It really sucks!
Activity: 11
For the most stable Masternode, which Operating System do you suggest to run the Masternode on? (i.e.  Ubuntu, Windows, Raspberry Pi, Server software or VPS)

All of these will be behind a firewall. Should the Masternode be put in the DMZ or just redirect ports?

Thanks
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Visale, or someone from the team, please try to contact Cryptopia... We now need 2000 (!!!) confirmations to deposit CoinonatX there, instead of the usual 20. That's almost 2 days waiting...

We apologize for the inconvenience guys. we are working on the issue with cryptopia. You can use the other excahnges till then

-support team

Ty for the feedback Smiley Will use Nova on the meantime. 2000 confirmations take days, literally.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Visale, or someone from the team, please try to contact Cryptopia... We now need 2000 (!!!) confirmations to deposit CoinonatX there, instead of the usual 20. That's almost 2 days waiting...

We apologize for the inconvenience guys. we are working on the issue with cryptopia. You can use the other excahnges till then

-support team

Does anyone know where the official github is for the source for the coin, so I can create a pool for it?

Thanks

The github link is on the first page in the main post. Here is the link again for you https://github.com/coinonat/CoinonatX

-support team
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
5k per mn
yes, you can run multiple

How many coinonatX to get 1 maternodes ?
and can i run multiple masternodes ?
thanks
Activity: 393
How many coinonatX to get 1 maternodes ?
and can i run multiple masternodes ?
thanks
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Masternode monitoring for XCXT is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php

this is exactly what I needed, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 11
Since I can not find a working pool for CoinonatX.

Does anyone know where the official github is for the source for the coin, so I can create a pool for it?

Thanks
Activity: 316
Masternode monitoring for XCXT is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
Activity: 125
Any ETA on the new Dev or new wallet?

We are working on it

-support team

You really need to get this solved. Preventing the coin from growing adoption and frankly it is annoying enough that HODLers like me will start liquidating...

Indeed. Actually, what matters does work, like staking and rewards from masternodes, and ROI is interesting, but this must be the most annoyingly slow wallet ever.
Activity: 160

We are working on it

-support team

You really need to get this solved. Preventing the coin from growing adoption and frankly it is annoying enough that HODLers like me will start liquidating...

We are working on it

-support team
Activity: 123

no kidding. the CPU usage on the wallet is killer.
Activity: 57
I am not new Dev, I am one of the support team members.

The CXT refund will be processed all at once, soon.

-support team
Activity: 288

Are you the new dev? Do you know what is happening over people CXT refund from the XCXT coin swap? Also do you know if they are still working on updates to the wallet, website and marketing of the coin? Thanks for your prompt replied ive been ignored by iam2good
Activity: 288
Cryptopia now requires 2,000 confirmations for the deposit!
now the deposit will go 2 weeks!
Super technology!

SAY WHAT!!!! 2,000 confirmations for the XCXT!?!?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
What the hell happened??

I thought ARC with 200 confirmations was bad already...  Grin Grin Grin

We are working with the exchange team to resolve it soon

-support team

Where are you going to get replies from the dev? Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: