Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 34. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Hello.
Is there a minimum number of coins to be used for staking?

you need 5000 CoinonatX coin to run one masternodes, not more and not less than 5000 coins
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi there, in my masternodeaddr can't i use a dns from no-ip?
Activity: 25
Hello.
Is there a minimum number of coins to be used for staking?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Кaк ycтaнoвить мacтepнoдy нa LINUX - DEBIAN? How to install MASTERNODE on LINUX - DEBIAN?

You can join our slack chat for more information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uDv75nIh0 is guide for Ubuntu

-support team
Activity: 71
i have the same issue.

windows wallet and macos wallet freezing eveery 30sec for 5 sec as describe before.

can t start my masternode.

plz can you plz make something
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
I'm starting to wonder if there's an active dev at all. There have been no commits since early August and fixing the site would be easy.

Dev is active and is working on the issues

-support team

Wallet is tooooo slow. Try fixing this. I spent half a day syncing and it's still 2 weeks behind wth ??
I've got a decent internet connection though.
It just keeps freezing now and then as well.
I'm starting to wonder if there's an active dev at all. There have been no commits since early August and fixing the site would be easy.

Dev is active and is working on the issues

-support team
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Activity: 11
When website will be improved? Is it soo hard to just change photo? (Worst photo ive ever seen on a website ...)

Agreed; please fix the site! Everyone please re-quote so the dev's know how important this is to us!

Activity: 62
When website will be improved? Is it soo hard to just change photo? (Worst photo ive ever seen on a website ...)
Activity: 182
the purse hangs 30 seconds what to do?
Just wait, it's known issue, visale said somewhere before that devs are working on new wallet.
Activity: 117
the purse hangs 30 seconds what to do?
Anyone has step by step instructions for masternode linux wallet?

Here is a guide for ubuntu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uDv75nIh0

If you are using plain linux command line then the above one is not for you.

-support team
Activity: 686
Anyone has step by step instructions for masternode linux wallet?
I have recently configured a masternode for coinonatx.

what is the expected payrate for the masternode. I have seen receiving 526.23452 but in my wallet it's 5.44566 ( the decimal points are not exact). is this right?

I am completely new to this, so i have no clue.

The rewards show up wrong value in transactions list, restart of wallet shows exact numbers.
You should expect 100 coins in 1 week as there are random payments daily.

-support team
HI! When the wallet is synchronized? take 30 seconds and more hung!!! The developers care?

The wallet has to go through OUTCOME of all the mined blocks and so it will take time to sync. You should allow it some more time

-support team
Activity: 1
I have recently configured a masternode for coinonatx.

what is the expected payrate for the masternode. I have seen receiving 526.23452 but in my wallet it's 5.44566 ( the decimal points are not exact). is this right?

I am completely new to this, so i have no clue.
Activity: 117
HI! When the wallet is synchronized? take 30 seconds and more hung!!! The developers care?
Activity: 103
If you just change PHOTO of your website landing page, this coin will increase in value ?
It really sucks!
I totally agree, the main webpage with this fu*king photo look like shitcoin scam. It looks like some 5y old child make that site!
Try some work with that.
For the most stable Masternode, which Operating System do you suggest to run the Masternode on? (i.e.  Ubuntu, Windows, Raspberry Pi, Server software or VPS)

All of these will be behind a firewall. Should the Masternode be put in the DMZ or just redirect ports?

Thanks

Windows is best if you have 2 GB RAM at least
44678 port should be open. You can check it on yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

-support team
Pages:
Jump to: