Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 32. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Update here: I just got my first masternode reward into same masternode address, it is 15.xxx Smiley
I also first time setting up masternode, it was successfully setup, but I did not receive any rewards after 24 hours, is this normal?

I was trying to join slack and ask question there but the invite link is expired.

I thinks slack sucks, discord(got all discord groups together) much better user experience! And stake seems to be dead for a few days!

Do you mean stake = reward for masternode?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I also first time setting up masternode, it was successfully setup, but I did not receive any rewards after 24 hours, is this normal?

I was trying to join slack and ask question there but the invite link is expired.

I thinks slack sucks, discord(got all discord groups together) much better user experience! And stake seems to be dead for a few days!

Activity: 98
how do i find out my ip address and port number for masternode?

sorry first timer.
Activity: 98
do i receive more reward if i hold more?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why is so hard to write which port is necessary to be an open for CoinonatX masternode. I think that I am seen somewhere in thread and now I listing xx pages to find this info.
Is it can't edit OP in the thread and change xxxx or YYYY with a real port number?
thanks
There is no such thing !
You set your rpc port to whatever you want.
It's just used for the communication  between the masternode and the daemon.

So, you want to say that I can set up any port, but just I need to add him in the configuration?
It is my first masternode, and just must be a sure for all steps.
thanks
Yeah, you can use whatever port You want in your masternode configuration.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Why is so hard to write which port is necessary to be an open for CoinonatX masternode. I think that I am seen somewhere in thread and now I listing xx pages to find this info.
Is it can't edit OP in the thread and change xxxx or YYYY with a real port number?
thanks
There is no such thing !

So, you want to say that I can set up any port, but just I need to add him in the configuration?
It is my first masternode, and just must be a sure for all steps.
thanks
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys, can you please fix front image on main page? Jpeg artifacts are awful, you can easily find same image in high resolution or ask me in PM if you need one.
Activity: 44
It sounds promising with masternodes and Proof-of_skake. I am in.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
anyone could explain rewards from MN on wallet...

I have 5290 about from weeks starting from 5000 but I see stake also of 200 or 300 coin...but the total does not grow up??

If I'm not mistaken, masternode wouldn't be able to stake coin...

sorry I didn't explain correctly...I see mining from my masternode with transaction of 200 and 300 coins...but my value of coin doesn't grow...

I have 5290 about from weeks starting from 5000 but I see stake also of 200 or 300 coin...but the total does not grow up??

If I'm not mistaken, masternode wouldn't be able to stake coin...
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
thanks
There is no such thing !
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
thanks
Activity: 71
i m sorry to come again but i didn t get an answer;
i have windows and macos wallet and it s really laggy and freezing all the time.
are you aware of that issue  or it s just me having trouble with the wallet?
and if you aware of that issue when are you fix that.

I have one windows wallet too but did not face any problem, sync up to date.
Using Windows and wallet high cpu usage top 3 of all wallets I have used or am running very very laggy and stoped staking since the 22 oct and was staking daily before ...

i put the wallet 10/19/2017 i get on stack on 10/20/2017 since then i coulnd t let the wallet turned because it s just freeze after a while and mess with my 10 other masternode i have on other coin.
the wallet use too much CPU for sure.
my guess a loop in the code nothing to big ( a friend have a linux wallet and he works fine ) but it s just a guess.

i don t know if i sell my coin or if i wait and update ( look like we are not so many to have this issue and the issue look to be here for a long time )

my only wish is to have a masternode and let the node running for a long time.

i know i m kind of noob but i have 10 masternode running ( ent xmcc piex chaincode crave arctic ....)then i think the problem isn t from me or my laptop but i take every idea to fix that.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Activity: 4
I am trying to contact the people who owns the web site. Also, let us see if we can revamp it an make it something open and growing. The power of open source is, nobody owns it and some one else can take over the project.

Good luck that bad quality photo hurts my eyes! New webpage, new wallet and a discord to start with too build community!
[/quote]

Yes. Please join at stack https://coinonatxfrog.slack.com/
We need to rebuild the community and the federation. Obviously, mining and staking are happening. Trading too. We need to make sure full transparency and legitimacy (US Laws)
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Any tutorial on how to keep your coins in a "safe" wallet and run a masternode in a different wallet?
You can do this with other coins, wondering if this one supports it as well.
I am trying to contact the people who owns the web site. Also, let us see if we can revamp it an make it something open and growing. The power of open source is, nobody owns it and some one else can take over the project.

Good luck that bad quality photo hurts my eyes! New webpage, new wallet and a discord to start with too build community!
i m sorry to come again but i didn t get an answer;
i have windows and macos wallet and it s really laggy and freezing all the time.
are you aware of that issue  or it s just me having trouble with the wallet?
and if you aware of that issue when are you fix that.

I have one windows wallet too but did not face any problem, sync up to date.
Using Windows and wallet high cpu usage top 3 of all wallets I have used or am running very very laggy and stoped staking since the 22 oct and was staking daily before ...
Pages:
Jump to: